Dead celebrities |OT| Knock knock knocking on heaven's door

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
We're always making a new thread for any given dead celebrity..thought maybe we could compile them all in here...

Casey Kasem - 6/15/14

Count! (Starting 9/6/18)

Burt Reynolds
Gary Kurtz (SW producer)
Scott Wilson (Hershel)
Stan Lee
George H W Bush
Penny Marshal
Donald Moffat

Bob Einstein (Super Dave Osborne)
"Mean" Gene Okerlund
Daryl Dragon ("Captain" of The Captain and Tennille)
James Ingram
Dick Miller
Albert Finney
Carmen Argenziano
Keith Flint (Prodigy frontman)
Luke Perry
Jan-Michael Vincent
Peter Mayhew
Doris Day
Tim Conway
Grumpy Cat
Ross Perot
Rip Torn
Rutger Hauer

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Bringing it back!

RIP Burt Reynolds :(

Reynolds' career also is marked by the movies he didn't make. Harrison Ford, Jack Nicholson and Bruce Willis surely were grateful after he turned down the roles of Han Solo, retired astronaut Garrett Breedlove and cop John McClane in Star Wars, Terms of Endearment and Die Hard, respectively. He often said that passing on James L. Brooks' Endearment was one of his worst career mistakes (Nicholson won an Oscar for playing Breedlove).

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This isn't a recent death, but COD on Dolores O'Riordan was released last week. She got shit-faced and drowned in the tub, à la Whitney Houston.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Kurtz had championed “Star Wars” through multiple drafts and helped Lucas navigate 20th Century Fox’s lack of enthusiasm for a movie they dismissed as a B-picture. After “Star Wars” stunned everyone by turning into a massive hit, Lucas and Kurtz sat about crafting a sequel. Lucas handed the reins over to director Irvin Kershner, but production went over schedule and Lucas was forced to dip into his own pocket to complete the movie. Kurtz stepped in to direct second-unit work on the film. When it came time to make “Return of the Jedi,” Kurtz was replaced by Howard Kazanjian as producer. Mark Hamill likened the split to “Mom and Dad getting a divorce.” It appeared to rankle Kurtz.

In a 2010 interview with the Los Angeles Times, Kurtz said the movies became too motivated by merchandising. “The toy business began to drive the [Lucasfilm] empire,” he said. “It’s a shame. They make three times as much on toys as they do on films. It’s natural to make decisions that protect the toy business, but that’s not the best thing for making quality films.”

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn, we mention Mac Miller two months ago. Anyway, CoD on him is out, multiple drug toxicity. Heroine, Fentanyl and the demon rum, no surprise.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Prohibition Era term for alcohol. He used to knock the bottom out of Ariana Grande, but they were splitsville when he bought the farm. His death ended up cockblocking the rebound guy. Apparently he likes the narcotics, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, and they didn't tell anyone until a month-and-a-half later. I liked most of the Eastwood movies she was in, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I assume he kept her around because, much like most gals that have the weapons-grade crazy, that she fucked like a goddamn beast.

Looks like it was bone and breast cancer. No damn way to go. R.I.P.