Dead celebrities |OT| Knock knock knocking on heaven's door

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
No, no. nacho mentioned that the chick that did die was cute back in the day. I'm watching S3 of Daredevil right now and nachos comment reminded me that the nun character was also really cute back in the day.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
2016 was a ball-breaker. Prince (AND his protege, Vanity), David Bowie, George Michael, Alan Rickman, Gene Wilder, Muhammad Ali, Florence Henderson, Chyna.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
There's quite a few that I don't want to see go. I still morn John Candy.
I’m still heart broken over Nick Menza. He died May 21th,2016. After that any chance of my favorite Megadeth line up having a reunion are gone,although I’d still love to see Marty Friedman play with both Daves...I stopped listening to them after the last great band member exodus a few years back when Broderick and the last Canadian guy left. Listening to him he could almost replicate Friedman’s sound,but none of the drummers since have replicated Menza’s hard hitting,yet slightly clumsy approach to the drums.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
James Ingram passed the other day, and Dick Miller just died as well. You'll know him from Gremlins, The Terminator, and if you've truly patrician tastes, The 'Burbs

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, running on tracks with earbuds in? Shit, I'm at least four miles from the tracks, and I can usually hear the fuckers plain as day. Maybe AMTRAKs are quieter than freight?

What did he know about Hillary? :cry:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
As I said I used to laugh at that since it doesn't take much to dodge a train (step 3 feet to the left or right off the track)

Then a friend of my cousin got hit by a train because he had the dam ipod ear buds on & just wasn't paying attention like he should have. now his kid doesn't have a Dad & everyone is pissed because it was avoidable.