Dead celebrities |OT| Knock knock knocking on heaven's door

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
He was the lead gangster in Millers Crossing. He jumped out a two story window with a Chicago typewriter, dodged numerous bullets and killed a whole bunch of assassins. One of the most bad-ass scenes ever.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Speaking of sad, have you guys had a look at RDA (MacGyver) lately? My wife pulled pics up to show the kids how awesome a mullet he had back in the day and was hugely disappointed with the present day pics. I get it. He more than earned the right to let himself go once the showbiz career wrapped up and I told her that, but dang... she used to have a crush on that guy. Not so much anymore... :p

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Speaking of sad, have you guys had a look at RDA (MacGyver) lately? My wife pulled pics up to show the kids how awesome a mullet he had back in the day and was hugely disappointed with the present day pics. I get it. He more than earned the right to let himself go once the showbiz career wrapped up and I told her that, but dang... she used to have a crush on that guy. Not so much anymore... :p
There are definitely some unflattering pictures online.. he gained some weight for sure.. I looked up and this video from last year.. he looks.. okay? Dude is almost 70 now. Still seems funny too!

Speaking of RDA.. many many moons ago when I was working at Blockbuster Video in Malibu, he came in a couple times and it took all my strength not to fangirl all over him. I did get a signed picture.. he wrote "WHOOOOSH" lol.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, he always seemed like a cool dude too. In fairness, I was never a fan of the mulleted whiz dude. I think it was his character's aversion to guns. I was much more or an A-Team/Knight Rider/Airwolf kind of kid. And I never really got into the Stargate series. When I did watch, I always felt like I didn't know most of the story from not seeing the earlier ones, but it certainly looked cool, and he seemed like a cool character there as well. I remember seeing P-90s on that show for the first time and thinking those were some really weird looking space guns... :p

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Bruno Ganz passed away. If you're a WWII buff, you'll remember him as Herr Hitler in the superb Der Untergang. If you're not a WWII buff, you'll still know him from those dank "Hitler finds out/reacts to" videos that were big the last decade.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's sounding like suicide. I've still got the Firestarter single, and that song reminds me of better days. R.I.P., another piece of my childhood.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Damn. I didn't watch Beverly Hills 90210, but it was one of those things you couldn't avoid knowing about.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Unless he really blew up since I'd seen him last, he was a really skinny dude. Wouldn't think he'd be a candidate for stroke like say, Fluffy. Too much smoking and coking?