Dead celebrities |OT| Knock knock knocking on heaven's door

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
He was the lead gangster in Millers Crossing. He jumped out a two story window with a Chicago typewriter, dodged numerous bullets and killed a whole bunch of assassins. One of the most bad-ass scenes ever.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Speaking of sad, have you guys had a look at RDA (MacGyver) lately? My wife pulled pics up to show the kids how awesome a mullet he had back in the day and was hugely disappointed with the present day pics. I get it. He more than earned the right to let himself go once the showbiz career wrapped up and I told her that, but dang... she used to have a crush on that guy. Not so much anymore... :p

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

Speaking of sad, have you guys had a look at RDA (MacGyver) lately? My wife pulled pics up to show the kids how awesome a mullet he had back in the day and was hugely disappointed with the present day pics. I get it. He more than earned the right to let himself go once the showbiz career wrapped up and I told her that, but dang... she used to have a crush on that guy. Not so much anymore... :p
There are definitely some unflattering pictures online.. he gained some weight for sure.. I looked up and this video from last year.. he looks.. okay? Dude is almost 70 now. Still seems funny too!

Speaking of RDA.. many many moons ago when I was working at Blockbuster Video in Malibu, he came in a couple times and it took all my strength not to fangirl all over him. I did get a signed picture.. he wrote "WHOOOOSH" lol.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, he always seemed like a cool dude too. In fairness, I was never a fan of the mulleted whiz dude. I think it was his character's aversion to guns. I was much more or an A-Team/Knight Rider/Airwolf kind of kid. And I never really got into the Stargate series. When I did watch, I always felt like I didn't know most of the story from not seeing the earlier ones, but it certainly looked cool, and he seemed like a cool character there as well. I remember seeing P-90s on that show for the first time and thinking those were some really weird looking space guns... :p