Doctor Who in 1:18

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Lots of new stuff announced at the UK Toy fair. I really like the space suits and really really like the mummy.

And some jerk stole one of the Daleks right off the floor...

Going to try to get this line added to the Archive this week. I hate how many variants and chase figures there are. That makes my job so much more difficult trying to figure out how all this should be grouped in an archive.

I will also be adding a Dr. Who supplements line that will include figures from the 5" Dr. Who line as well as spin-off lines that could be used in a 1:18 display or as fodder for a custom.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, that mummy is ace. Won't ever see the damn thing, but I sure could use him. Wish there was a Doctor by him, to give a sense of scale. He might taller, and therefore more useful, than the average DW figure.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
I bought a couple of the 10th Dr. in the blue suit without the overcoat off of eBay from one of the Chinese sellers. They were $10 each so basically the same as retail. With Walgreens and FYE clearing out their stock I'm not expecting to see this wave any time soon.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
Still a couple more from wave 4 at WhoNA

The Foretold mummy has crappy V hips but still make a pretty nice looking mummy. the Skovox Blitzer is my favorite of the wave.

Attachments

• drw_w4.jpg
    drw_w4.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 18
  • foretold_scale.jpg
    foretold_scale.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 17
  • mummies.jpg
    mummies.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 16