E-tailer Sightings

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Found the Rambo cartoon series from 1986 on amazon.com. Eight dollars a disk with 10 episodes per disk. Eddie and Rex, these have your names on them!

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Dude, it's 80s animation at it's finest.

I like the fact that there is a scene where Rambo is chasing a villain while riding a motorcycle and not wearing a helmet. Also awesome is the opening sequence where COL Trautmann picks up a Pentagon phone and says, "Get me Rambo!" Rambo is then seen hanging onto a helicopter skid, jumps off of it mid-flight and crashes through a plate glass window.

If that's not politically incorrect, American fun, then I don't know what is!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Rambo-Animate...40F2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310693527&sr=8-1

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Flying Mule has shipped my BBI F-16 that I pre-ordered in Feb. I forget who it was that suggested them, since that was back on the old forum pre-crash. However, for anyone that is interested, they still have them for $149.99 with free shipping. That's still the best deal I've seen on this reissued bird.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I've seen KT talk about this bird's size. I can't wait to see it in person.

And it is a good deal. Even BBTS has it at $165 + shipping (which can't be cheap). $150 shipped is a steal. It's coming from flyingmule via UPS, so it should arrive friday. I'll let you know if everything is kosher.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I just wanted to update all that my F-16 did come in from Flying Mule, and it appears that everything is in order. I haven't actually looked at the bird because the box is not a window-box like previous releases. However, the package arrived unharmed and I can't wait to peek inside the sleek black box.

So if you were on the fence about ordering this big guy, the $149 price with free shipping seems like a no-brainer. Given what these were fetching on the secondary market a year ago, $149 shipped is remarkable.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'd love to.... in about a year. I'm in the process of building a new house, and 98.7% of my stuff is in storage. This bad boy is joining my zillion other toys I have no room for. If I wasn't in the climate controlled self storage business, I'd be royally screwed! But this time next year, I'll be a toy opening fool...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hell, I'd pay shipping too if it was a c-note.

This supposed Huey Merit mentioned may make it unnecessary to me regardless.

I'd love to.... in about a year. I'm in the process of building a new house, and 98.7% of my stuff is in storage. This bad boy is joining my zillion other toys I have no room for. If I wasn't in the climate controlled self storage business, I'd be royally screwed! But this time next year, I'll be a toy opening fool...
It's been a year.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If you're referring to Fled's PTE/True Heroes one that's a no-go. I don't muck with Joescale vehicles.

If I'm gonna bother with a UH-60 it's gonna be Bbi's regular ass Army one.