E3

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
starts Tuesday. Sony gonna be the gamers' white knight, or are they gonna fuck the dog every bit as badly as Microsoft? Think we'll get any interesting game reveals?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I think Sony was waiting to see if Microsoft was gonna play hard ball with its system...seeing that they are, I think Sony will too...though, they could go the opposite direction to steal customers that are p!ssed at Microsoft

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've heard a rumor that Microsoft is spreading around a LOT of money to devs at the show to play up their multiplatform games as being only on the Xbox.

Sony's is really gonna have to screw up for Microsoft to take the win at E3. I can't think of anything they could pull off that would do it, not after the facts on the Xboner came out.

Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Things will actually start going down tomorrow morning! I'm excited for the Final Fantasy announcement, Of course everything Sony and the Dragon Age 3 reveal the most.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
HEY!...it was a Xmas gift from my wife's boss (small orthodontics office...the whole staff got one)...and if anything, it's hers :D

It's actually the only apple product we own...my mp3 is a Philips gogear...Sony PS3...Samsung and panasonic TVs...Samsung and magnovox surround sounds...Motorola phones...canon camera/printer...

I'm no slave to any one company...no one owes me reparations ;)

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
HEY!...it was a Xmas gift from my wife's boss (small orthodontics office...the whole staff got one)...and if anything, it's hers :D

It's actually the only apple product we own...my mp3 is a Philips gogear...Sony PS3...Samsung and panasonic TVs...Samsung and magnovox surround sounds...Motorola phones...canon camera/printer...

so you're saying you want the apple award taken away from you?

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011

I'm a techno slut (?) myself. Hell, two 360's, ps3, wii, sony phone, I have a Westinghouse product even!

all things considered I'll be watching the e3 coverage very closely. I'd like to see just what Microsoft does to dig out of this hole. Only thing I can think of is show all the games they didn't and try to brush off all the foot in mouth mistakes of the last few weeks.

And of course I hope we learn just what Sony has in mind. Hope they learned from all the xbox1 press and don't announce "always on"

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Holy retreating blade stall, Batman!

Obviously I meant Queefer "Jack Bauer" Sutherland.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if I can expect any aerial combat console games? RS isn't gonna be there so I reckon no news on a next-gen Red Dead title.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I hear that's got some people mad. "Y u use Jack Bauer as Snake?!" type shit.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I actually hope Microsoft does well eventhough I'm not going to buy it. They're pretty much the only ones around that can push Sony into making their consoles considerably cheaper than what they would be if they were the only ones around.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

it's cause Snake has had the same voice actor for like 15 years now and he's one of the most recognizable voices in gaming. There is a huge uproar on twitter including the original vice actor lol.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011

It will be strange but Hayter was always Solid Snake and they were evetually going to have to separate him from the two roles.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
it's cause Snake has had the same voice actor for like 15 years now and he's one of the most recognizable voices in gaming. There is a huge uproar on twitter including the original vice actor lol.

The way Kojima is, I can totally see him getting Hayter to do that and then secretly having him in studio doing lines for Solid Snake in the 2nd act of the game.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I played MGSII for like 5 minutes over a decade ago, but I can see where this development would be an unwelcome one.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
The way Kojima is, I can totally see him getting Hayter to do that and then secretly having him in studio doing lines for Solid Snake in the 2nd act of the game.

That would be awesome!

26% of the voters said they would not buy the game now.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
watch Sony pull some bullshit with a $699 LOL

I love all the headlines that a Halo is coming in 2014! Halo is getting released in probably October or November. That's 18 fucking months away! jesus.