Eddie's stupid poll/question of the week #2.5

Eddie's stupid poll/question of the week #2.5 underweight or overweight?

• underweight (frail, boney, xtra lean)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • overweight ("soft", hint of muffintop)

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Eddie's stupid poll/question of the week #2.5

I had a mid week query that I wanted to get your opinions on...and this ones a bit more serious...so I'll just make a new a poll...and who doesn't love polls?...you know I do! :D

Anyway, what I want to know...

so we all have our own perception of what a perfectly bodied female looks like...what I want know is, if she HAD to be one or the other, would you prefer this woman to be a little underweight (super lean, very skinny, bones showing a little) or a little overweight (a bit "softer", hint of muffin top)

it seems most, if not all, women would not only rather be underweight, but prefer it!...who are they doing this for?...do men like this frail look?...i know i do not...but i wonder, do you?

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
For a relationship...I'd go with a little more on the frame.

For a one night stand, I'd go with skinny...in hope of breaking her while banging.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
In a lady? I like some cushion for the pushin'. Curves are a definite plus. But most importantly; Gotta have an ass.

I always regret talking to girls after I find out they don't have an ass. Like, "what a waste of time."

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
For a relationship...I'd go with a little more on the frame.

For a one night stand, I'd go with skinny...in hope of breaking her while banging.
Oh .. but I like this idea to. hmmm. You've given me a lot to think about.

Like I wonder why there aren't any girls who post on this board.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I picked underweight by the way... they can always pack some pounds on if needed. Much easier for a broad to gain weight than lose... That's my way of thinking anyway.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I picked underweight by the way... they can always pack some pounds on if needed. Much easier for a broad to gain weight than lose... That's my way of thinking anyway.
the ONLY reason I would want a skinnier girl is for a bathroom slam so I can pick her up against the wall, door, shower, etc. can't do that with a chubby girl.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Much easier for a broad to gain weight than lose...
This is true. Seems like it's easier for men to loose weight than women.

the ONLY reason I would want a skinnier girl is for a bathroom slam so I can pick her up against the wall, door, shower, etc. can't do that with a chubby girl.
If they're a little chubby you can. Not too much tho. Just nice and curvy.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
A lil' meat for sure. If you get those skinny ones you can see the their stomach push up once you go too far. That's just a little odd.
That means you're doing it right.

I prefer #3 as well. #1 and #2 look like the type to kiss around a dick when giving head (if they give it), #3 looks like she will take it all and ask for seconds.
These are things I never thought I'd hear from Medd.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
"Over"weight, thank you. I like mine with at least a little meat. I guess slightly athletic would be optimal, rather than too soft. But boney ain't hot.

rds13601

A Waste of Space!!!!
Aug 2, 2011
Biggest dump on earth
The comparison photo, the high level of insight and commentary.The suggestion of rage fucking. See kids, you don't find this kind of in depth thought and wisdom over at Hiss Tank. May God Thank the Founders, division commanders; and everyone at The Fightng 1:18th!!!! God Bless You All!!!!!! Where the hell's my corn dog?????

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I voted, Eddie. I tend to neglect that when I weigh in on a topic that has a poll.

Still only Lucky Number 13, though.