Election day...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Maybe it does happen to everyone in power. Maybe that's why everything sucks and nothing gets done. Though I think fear of getting caught is what keeps maybe some of that from happening, at least until you get to Clinton level powerful and people fear being Arkansided.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Well I sat through that whole video and I can say there are a lot of lobbies like this that try to influence our government to help their causes. This one started off OK, hidden camera interviews, some documents, etc, etc. Then it started getting a little too conspiracyish for my taste. Then I looked up the "Know More News Channel" on youtube. WHOLE LOT of videos about Zionists (something that these people seem to think all Jews are) controlling everything. Our government, every industry, all the banks... Absolute horseshit and I will be moving along now.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, Israel has a lot of influence. They've got it covered on both sides because a lot of Jewish people vote dem and there are strong ties between Israel and the Christian right. I get why they need it too. Without the USA, they are pretty much the Alamo in the Middle East. Is it too much? Yeah maybe, comparatively to other countries, but if I were them, I'd be trying the same things. Their very existence hinges on US support.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Oh don't get me wrong. Despite a couple of kooks they showed near the end, I think the video actually did a good job in showing the amount of influence. So I was kinda surprised when I saw that channel's other vids about all the conspiracies. I can't take those seriously.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My biggest issue(s) are the double standards. Israel gets an amazing wall yet we have lobbying groups and NGOs fighting against ours (and other Western countries) having their own walls and sovereignty. Fighting for open borders for other countries while walling off their own. Fighting for other western countries to take as many immigrants and refugees as humanly possible while kicking out ones in Israel.

Honestly, I've gotten so nationalist that I don't care who is trying to take over their country or eradicate them or any other country for that matter. Fight your own battles. You do you and we'll do us. I'm so sick of fighting and dying for other countries. I'm so sick of so much of our tax dollars going to prop up and fix other countries. I'm sick of feeding and breeding other populations. We're only making the situations in 3rd world countries worse. The more we feed them, the more they breed the more we have to feed the more that breed the more we have to feed infinity!

Heartless? *shrugs*

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I'm more than happy to trade weapons and tech with them (they make some pretty cool stuff too), but no hand outs. At this point, we have too much of our own debt to be handing out money to anybody. All allotted foreign aid money should be re-designated to attack our debt, in perpetuity, until it is paid down to zero and we have a huge surplus to draw from. Then we can think about handouts again.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Yeah I can agree with that, and a lot of what Eddie said. We are a powerful country, and when something bad happens somewhere, sure, I think we should help, but be reasonable. What I got really sick of was other countries, either individually or as part of the UN, telling us we needed to pitch in our fair share for their nation building projects or relief efforts. Take Rwanda in '94. When we were getting off the plane in Kigali, we looked across the tarmac and sure as shit the French were loading into theirs to leave. Those motherfuckers along with the worthless UN blue helmet bastards sat on their hands and watched the Tutsi genocide, and then watched as most of those responsible for it just ran off to whatever country would take them. I'm so glad Trump went over to Europe and told other NATO countries we pay the most and they need to start ponying up more. They were so shocked when they learned he isn't a little bitch they can kick around like our last president.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I'm more than happy to trade weapons and tech with them (they make some pretty cool stuff too), but no hand outs. At this point, we have too much of our own debt to be handing out money to anybody. All allotted foreign aid money should be re-designated to attack our debt, in perpetuity, until it is paid down to zero and we have a huge surplus to draw from. Then we can think about handouts again.
What ticks me off even more is Israel's debt has been steadily going down while (all?) others are skyrocketing. They clearly don't need our money as much as we do if they can afford to pay off debt. In fact, we need their aid. We obviously are in a worse financial bind than they are.

But yeah, even trade, sure. Handouts? Get bent HARD. Saddling our countries future population with debt for the sake of OTHER countries? Pfft! So much pfft!

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
So... With the ever-expanding field of democrat candidates trying to out-crazy each other, has there been any news lately? Surely something off the wall has to have happened in the last few days...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. My dad has been talking about the bad times ahead "when they get 51%" for a couple of decades. Sadly, I suspect he'll see it in his lifetime.

When the takers outnumber the makers, it's simply a matter of time. When the people in charge can gleefully spend all your money buying votes, it's just a matter of how big a check they're going to require you to send in. They're going to ask themselves, "How much can we squeeze before a group of crazy people decides to shoot us all? Take that number and dial it back just a smidge."

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
From this article...
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-democrats-radical-positions-15-percent-party
------------
"Faced with positions that cannot win a majority of the American people, the left is increasingly trying to crush the debate rather than win the debate.

The California State Senate adopted a law to block Trump from being on the primary ballot in 2020 unless he meets their demands to release his personal taxes. If their precedent is accepted, they can rapidly change the test to something even more outrageous (just watch the Democrats in Congress as they play this game). This attack on access may spread to other Democratic-controlled legislatures.

So, it is possible the incumbent president will be denied access to his own party’s primary in the nation’s largest state."
--------------

I understand that trump wasn't going to win Cali anyway, but keeping him off the ballot suddenly seems far more sinister when you consider all those states who plan to award their electoral votes to the national popular vote winner. How are the 40% minority in Cali not marching in the streets with torches and pitchforks?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's like they're having a contest to see who can lose their damn mind the fastest.
I laughed when I heard what Pelosi said about Trump not stepping aside should he lose the '20 election by a slim margin. What the fuck have the Democrats been doing for the last three-and-a-half years, aside from trying to overturn a duly elected president? The projection on the Left is ridiculous, always ascribing to their opponents what they themselves are truly guilty of.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Imagine if a red state attempted to prevent an incumbent Dem president from being on his own party's ballot...
Oh gosh it'd be the next RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! Nonstop coverage, 24-7 until...? I kinda blame Rs for seemingly sitting back and doing nothing about any of the different methods of D election tampering. But then, maaaaybe they are, but the left owned media just isn't reporting it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's worse by the minute. Has IQ dropped to the point where this isn't obvious to the populous?
The population still toils under the fallacy that the government is run by functioning adults, while the truth is it's run by a bunch cliquish teenagers stuck in sexa-, septua- and octogenerian husks. 75% of these people shouldn't be allowed to operate a motor vehicle, much less make decisions for 330 million citizens.