Election day...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The sad part is.. I guess she's not wrong, from her point of view. The ALT-LEFT or far left like she is actively hates the "normal" democrats as much or more than the right. They feel like they're holding them back/etc.

Would love to see Crazytown like that on full display though. America as a whole ain't ready for that nonsense.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I suppose that’s the view from that far left. Must suck to be that outnumbered... but then again... she probably thinks she’s in the majority. Don’t they make movies about what happens when deluded city folk find themselves somehow stranded in actual America somewhere?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Ah, at worst ol' Hill will pay her off with pilfered taxpayer money. I highly doubt she'll get Arkansided unless she somehow jumps past the Dem's preferred candidate.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
This whole thing is just a circus. Both sides posturing, neither much interested in the truth about Trump or Biden unless it furthers their political agenda.

However, IF there is some way to prove that Biden was engaged in some kind of corruption, then Trump would have been well within his rights, or even obligation, to try to strong-arm the ukraine into investigating. The fact that it would help him politically would just be a bonus.

Do I think Trump was just being a defender of the constitution? Of course not. Do I think it's anywhere close to an impeachable offense? Not even close. Anyone that knows anything about Lyndon Johnson knows he was 100x worse than Trump. I dare say most if not all presidents have used the international stage to further their political position at one point or another.

Hillary sold our Uranium to the reds, and Trump is in trouble for trying to strong-arm a favor? Bitch, please.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You have heard the recording where Quid Pro Joe brags about threatening to take away millions in humanitarian aid if Ukraine didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating the company who put his screw up son on the board of directors for $80k per month within the next 6 hours, right? That and a quick cross check with Ukrainian officials ought to do it.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's why ultimately there will be no witnesses called. Neither side wants the actual truth to come out. They're both guilty, Trump largely because his position demands the highest of standards and Biden because there is no potential motive for his crime beyond greed. Trump can at least pretend to be interested in rooting out corruption.

It's all political theater... which makes me wonder what we're really being distracted from.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, deviously enjoying the complaining, whining and excuse making by an Anderson Cooper pundit panel on CNN International (one of the few English channels I have access to at the moment) over the Iowa Caucus chaos. Can’t wait to hear how the President trolls them in the SOTU!