Founder
Mar 14, 2011

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
What's weird is that she's talking fine, then you can clearly see her cough and clearly make the "gag reflex face". I mean maybe they were floating around in her mouth before.. but it didn't seem like it.

She puts cough drops in shortly afterwards and seems fine..

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Mainstream media is pounding Trump relentlessly for acting like a frat boy decades ago. Meanwhile, they are absolutely ignoring the loads of obvious corruption proof coming out of the DNC's hacked e-mails. Polls (as reported by the MSM) are turning hard for Hillary. I don't know whether to believe them (that the voters are buying their crap hook, line and sinker because they are too lazy to diversify their news sources) or to see them as a sign of desperation to try to convince DJT supporters to stay home on election day. And Anonymous and Wikileaks are both promising a lot more revelations about the Clintons. Yeesh, what a mess...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They are relentlessly pounding any story even slightly related to Trump being a perv. Even someone coming out in support is spun negatively.

The crazy obvious slant should be a warning sign to everyone. A scary scary warning sign. MSM is basically baby food. They are feeding people only and EXACTLY what THEY want you to see/hear and nothing else. How can anyone trust that? I guess it works out for the ones who are getting fed what they want be fed.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Turn that to anger knowing full-well that it was most like John Kerry instigating it, despite Ecuador's claims to the contrary.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Can it really be called "interfering" if his information is accurate?

No one thinks that anyone in US politics "plays nice", but when you combine "silencing critics" in a manner such as this with the revelations of DNC-bedfellows tasked with transporting & training troublemakers to incite trouble at Trump events, and it starts painting a picture of some very dirty pool.

I'm not saying Trump's getting jobbed (as he's self-inflicted many of his wounds), but the democratic machine is frighteningly ruthless.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What scared me most about that info/story... it popped up on the "trending" sidebar on FB. One minute it was there, the next it was gone. There is some SERIOUS info control going on. Not like we didn't already know that, but wow, they are shielding potentially detrimental info that quickly?!

It disappeared so quickly that I had to search "Ecuador" in google to find it on my own.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It typically takes quite a while for my sidebar to update. Certainly not minutes or less. Not only that, but it was the only story that disappeared. I even clicked the trending politics icon thinking it would at least be there. Nope.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
My friend made it to spy on some chick back in, I think, 2010-2011. The only thing I use it for is band and toy news. I set the settings so that I'm pretty much invisible. I have zero "friends".