Well that's the kicker, right? Who the f#$% are the "good guys" anymore? Who would you trust to both safeguard that information from "disappearing" and be able to do anything with it that won't get squashed by the power people? The FBI? The DoJ? I'm genuinely at a loss.As long as the good guys got the evidence he had on the guilty, I don't care how he went out.
My thoughts exactly. Sounds like it would be an international cloak and dagger shooting gallery between the most powerful families around the world if this investigation moves forward.Well that's the kicker, right? Who the f#$% are the "good guys" anymore? Who would you trust to both safeguard that information from "disappearing" and be able to do anything with it that won't get squashed by the power people? The FBI? The DoJ? I'm genuinely at a loss.
If only... Like ghetto gangs, any time they can self reduce the number of evil pricks walking the earth, I’m ok with it.My thoughts exactly. Sounds like it would be an international cloak and dagger shooting gallery between the most powerful families around the world if this investigation moves forward.
I meant the families all have a reason to take out hits on anybody connected to investigating the case or being a witness, but that could certainly lead to scuffles amongst themselves. Just too many families and governments with the motive and means to take out good ole Jeffrey to ever know who actually did it.If only... Like ghetto gangs, any time they can self reduce the number of evil pricks walking the earth, I’m ok with it.
- Acosta was told hands off of Jeff Epstein because he "belonged to intelligence". So, which alphabet agency did he belong to, or was he not one of ours?
- Epstein's safe contained a falsified Saudi passport and tons of precious stones that could be used to obtain money in an emergency.
- No broker on Wall Street can recall ever having traded with Epstein. Where did he get his money? Who were his clients? Did his wealth come from money laundering, an intelligence slush fund, or what?
- Jeff Epstein's actual flight logs contained a reference to a Bell 206L-3 LongRanger helicopter with the tail number N474AW. No such helicopter exists in any N-Number lookup.
- One of the people guarding Epstein's cell the night he died wasn't even a correctional officer. Also, the cameras mysteriously went out.
- The entire case was marred by incidences of obstruction of justice. Witnesses were targeted and killed to keep them quiet.
- Prosecutors were suicided. So many people died under mysterious circumstances, the accused had to be transported to and from the courtroom in heavily armored vans.
- Marc Dutroux claimed he was part of a pedophile ring.
- The Dutroux dossiers show that he received payments in foreign currency for his services.
- The X-Dossiers detail the horrific abuses the victims suffered, in their own words. They fingered many high-level figures in the Belgian government. They took children to sex parties with the country's elite and raped them. They stripped them to their underwear and sent them off into the woods and pursued them with hunting dogs like game animals. The price of failure to evade their pursuers was being stripped naked, forced face-down in the dirt and raped, and then possibly snuffed afterwards.
- Adnan Khashoggi's name appears in these dossiers, and he was a very wealthy Saudi and known in Elite circles as a pimp. He also had offices in Brussels. Yes, he was the uncle of Jamal Khashoggi.
- Was accused of embezzling funds and raping children in sex parties.
- His accusers were charged with perjury and sentenced to prison.
- PMCs frequently hired by the US Government to do their dirty work.
- An aircraft mechanic in Texas named Ben Johnston accused them of being child rapists and human traffickers.
- Kathryn Bolkovac, a UN Peacekeeper, accused them of human trafficking in Bosnia. This was later fictionalized in the movie The Whistleblower.
- DynCorp employees were known to solicit dancing boys in Afghanistan.
- Operated a Rockwell OV-10 Bronco aircraft loaned from the State Department that crashed under mysterious circumstances. This aircraft shared a tail number with the aforementioned helicopter owned by Jeff Epstein: N474AW.
- Attended Rothschild gatherings. Looks related to them. Was outed as one on /pol/. What is a Rothschild doing running a pizza parlor?
- Why does he have connections to pig farms upstate? Hint: it's because you need a way to dispose of the bodies, just like Brick Top described in Snatch.
- Named by GQ as one of the top 50 most influential people in DC.
- Had weird fucking shit on his Instagram.
- Comet Ping-Pong was described as an all-ages venue, but hosted bands like Heavy Breathing and Sex Stains with pedophilia-themed lyrics and imagery.
- Former employees made disturbing allegations about CPP. One also claimed JA drugged and sexually assaulted him.
- Owns a very strange building overlooking a children's playground. This building has a moving "airlock" consisting of a wheeled platform that isolates its upper level and probably violates fire code. The first floor is almost windowless except for a narrow slit of a window with security bars, and the stairs look like they would be difficult or even impossible for a child to climb.
- His emails make reference to Comet Ping-Pong.
- He had had cryptic emails with weird codewords in them. Playing dominos on cheese or on pasta? What does that mean?
- He likes to make regular pilgrimages to where the Donner Party ate each other. He also has bizarre, profane art hanging around his home.
- He was accused in 2011 by Andrew Breitbart of running (or providing cover for) a sex slave ring. Before he died of a heart attack under mysterious circumstances, Andrew Breitbart was distressed and paranoid and had a breakdown on camera.
- He is friends with convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert.
João Teixeira de Faria (a.k.a. João de Deus or John of God):
- Knows the Podestas personally, along with numerous important figures in Hollywood and in DC.
- Very pretentious performance artist with gruesome blood-themed "art" like Hermann Nitsch.
- Has a performance art piece known as "Spirit Cooking", which basically consists of painting words in blood on four interior walls of a structure. John Podesta was so infatuated with this piece, he had a basement projector system built to replicate it.
- Did a documentary on João de Deus.
- Faith healer who claims to have supernatural "psychic surgery" powers that are nothing more than parlor tricks.
- Was accused by Sabrina Bittencourt of sex trafficking and running baby farms for the Elite. She later died under mysterious circumstances. He is a monumentally sick fuck.
- Bill Clinton, Luiz Inacio da Silva, and others were his clients, ostensibly for the faith healing services.
- A "Christian Missionary" who tried smuggling children out of Haiti but was apprehended.
- Hillary Clinton got her out of jail and back in the States.
- She now works for AlertSense, a company that provides tech for the Amber Alert system and FEMA.
“You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen,” said the former inmate.
The source also said that suicide was an “impossibility” and couldn’t have been accomplished via a bed.
“Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars,” he said.