Epstein - DEAD OR ALIVE

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Like I said in the other thread, until I see an HD pic/video of the body with obvious cause of death, I'm not 100% convinced he wasn't Nick Fury'ed. There has been way too much happening with all kinds of powerful people and agencies to believe he couldn't have been extracted (by either side).

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for either side, but the simplest explanation is most often the truth, i.e. the guy was guilty as f#$% and offed himself to keep from facing the music.

I still have cautious optimism that the evidence in the case will still be able to take down some high-profile human garbage.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
You forgot the bit about the autopsy being inconclusive, awaiting further evidence. Really? I’d say hanging is pretty conclusive if true.

The prison is said to be down 38 guards at the moment with many pulling up to triple shifts and them making clerks and office personnel do guard duty, so that is a legit issue, but the highest profile prisoner in the country who just came off of suicide watch the week before isn’t monitored at all?

The inmate who was suppose to be brought in to stay with him was diverted without explanation. Lot’s of non-explanations going around!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The prison has NEVER had a suicide according to Rageaholic (good vid BTW if you have 7 mins).

Also...

I think he was killed/faked. Far far too many coincidences. Though like I said before, I also wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself to protect the others, it's just, why would they go so far out of their way to obscure that? It makes far more sense that they were obscuring a murderer.

This meme sums up pretty well how I feel about it.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
As long as the good guys got the evidence he had on the guilty, I don't care how he went out.
Well that's the kicker, right? Who the f#$% are the "good guys" anymore? Who would you trust to both safeguard that information from "disappearing" and be able to do anything with it that won't get squashed by the power people? The FBI? The DoJ? I'm genuinely at a loss.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Starting to feel like everyone in the government feels it’s better to just make it all go away. Too big to fail/prosecute. Just sweep up some employees of his that helped with trafficking the girls and then bury the rest. I will fall out of my rocker if they actual use his spy cam footage to take down his guests.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Well that's the kicker, right? Who the f#$% are the "good guys" anymore? Who would you trust to both safeguard that information from "disappearing" and be able to do anything with it that won't get squashed by the power people? The FBI? The DoJ? I'm genuinely at a loss.
My thoughts exactly. Sounds like it would be an international cloak and dagger shooting gallery between the most powerful families around the world if this investigation moves forward.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Also, how hard must it be to hang yourself from a bunk bed? Do you tie your legs up first and then roll off the top bunk to make sure your body doesn’t involuntarily stand up? I imagine it’s like drowning where your body will not allow you to do such a thing voluntarily.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
My thoughts exactly. Sounds like it would be an international cloak and dagger shooting gallery between the most powerful families around the world if this investigation moves forward.
If only... Like ghetto gangs, any time they can self reduce the number of evil pricks walking the earth, I’m ok with it.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
If only... Like ghetto gangs, any time they can self reduce the number of evil pricks walking the earth, I’m ok with it.
I meant the families all have a reason to take out hits on anybody connected to investigating the case or being a witness, but that could certainly lead to scuffles amongst themselves. Just too many families and governments with the motive and means to take out good ole Jeffrey to ever know who actually did it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Ah, but that’ll only buy them a little time before the g-men (assuming guys like that still exist) form a task force to get to the source of all the killings (and of course prosecute the original crimes). I believe Trump is motivated enough to take them down. Question is whether the forces below him are.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Saw this.. thought it was an interesting breakdown of some of the players in this:

Jeff Epstein:
Marc Dutroux:
Lawrence King:
DynCorp:
James Alefantis:
John Podesta:
Marina Abramovic:
João Teixeira de Faria (a.k.a. João de Deus or John of God):
Laura Silsby:
Max Maccoby:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Epstein ‘Bedsheet’ Hanging Explanation Contradicted by Former Inmate

“You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen,” said the former inmate.

The source also said that suicide was an “impossibility” and couldn’t have been accomplished via a bed.

“Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars,” he said.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I thought that had to be sanctioned footage, right up until they started covering the windows. I'm surprised they didn't bring it down with a net for something.