Epstein - DEAD OR ALIVE

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It's interesting though how they put as many pics of Trump as they could find, but make absolutely no mention whatsoever of a frequent Lolita flyer by the name of WJC... As surprised as I am that 60 min covered this at all, it is an obvious smokescreen for WJC/HRC at the sacrifice of Prince Andrew, who is practically immune, as long as he stays away from the USA.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Why would Australia’s 60 Minutes care about the Clintons more than the Royal Family? I have not heard of the US’ 60 Minutes doing an in depth report on Epstein (probably because they’d have to mention Willy), but it’s not like I have sought it out. It’s very interesting how she will only mention ”politicians” as opposed to naming them, probably knowing damn well she would be Arkansided Even down under. I have certainly not seen anything in our media that goes into details like that episode and it’s just jaw dropping. 3 girls a day?!?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I’m not saying they should care more about Slick Willy than PA, just that they showed all those old pics of Trump at events with Eps, but zero mentions of WJC’s numerous documented trips on Eps’ airplane to Eps’ island of evil (with pics of WJC with one of Eps’ recruiters on the plane). I’m happy they addressed Eps at all (better than our media here), but still disappointed that they are still slanting it with only part of the story.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
To be fair, Clinton probably still wields more power than Prince Andrew... that limp dick has never done anything.

And Clinton is still a former most-powerful-man-in-the-world. I completely agree that it's a bit stilted to not mention it, especially with slick willy's known indiscretions. I'm not saying that it should feature him above anyone else, but to not warrant a mention? The omission is pretty conspicuous.