Epstein - DEAD OR ALIVE

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It's interesting though how they put as many pics of Trump as they could find, but make absolutely no mention whatsoever of a frequent Lolita flyer by the name of WJC... As surprised as I am that 60 min covered this at all, it is an obvious smokescreen for WJC/HRC at the sacrifice of Prince Andrew, who is practically immune, as long as he stays away from the USA.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Why would Australia’s 60 Minutes care about the Clintons more than the Royal Family? I have not heard of the US’ 60 Minutes doing an in depth report on Epstein (probably because they’d have to mention Willy), but it’s not like I have sought it out. It’s very interesting how she will only mention ”politicians” as opposed to naming them, probably knowing damn well she would be Arkansided Even down under. I have certainly not seen anything in our media that goes into details like that episode and it’s just jaw dropping. 3 girls a day?!?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I’m not saying they should care more about Slick Willy than PA, just that they showed all those old pics of Trump at events with Eps, but zero mentions of WJC’s numerous documented trips on Eps’ airplane to Eps’ island of evil (with pics of WJC with one of Eps’ recruiters on the plane). I’m happy they addressed Eps at all (better than our media here), but still disappointed that they are still slanting it with only part of the story.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
To be fair, Clinton probably still wields more power than Prince Andrew... that limp dick has never done anything.

And Clinton is still a former most-powerful-man-in-the-world. I completely agree that it's a bit stilted to not mention it, especially with slick willy's known indiscretions. I'm not saying that it should feature him above anyone else, but to not warrant a mention? The omission is pretty conspicuous.

Reactions: ThunderDan19

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Of course it doesn't. Too bad he didn't leave behind a nuclear option in case he got snuffed. Not that the plebs would have looked up from football or Dancing With the Stars for long enough to get their dander up and actually do something about it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I’ve seen that guy on a couple Science Channel shows. Interesting that he‘s not towing the party line...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Dang I hope this thing breaks wide open and engulfs all the d-bags this guy catered to over the years...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I thought that had to be sanctioned footage, right up until they started covering the windows. I'm surprised they didn't bring it down with a net for something.

Although, if you are going to load up a shotgun to bring down one you might as well go bird shot. Probably a much faster FPS and accurate. :D

pcsguy88 is our resident drone person.. how far out was the drone filming this? Obviously they saw it to start covering it up, but it had to be far enough away to not be seen right away.
It depends on the drone now. DJI has the Mavic Zoom where you can be further out so it could have been out 200 feet but if they saw it then it was probably close. Hard to really see one after 200 feet unless it was heard. The new mini Mavics are really tough to see even at 100 feet sometimes but they are not stable in any wind. Fits in your hand nicely and folds up into your pocket.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen more Drone surveillance stuff in the news...
Yea. The police have some with speakers on it but are not really using it here in the states as much. Sadly, there will be some that will embrace it but it seems like the minority of officers.

And Epstein didn't kill himself.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I’m sure the place has been stripped clean, so there’s probably not much to see.

Oh, you meant in general... yeah, we seem to be behind the rest of the world.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Justice, is that you? Could it be beginning?

I'd be scared out of my mind if I were here though, that she'll slip and fall and hang herself in jail...