Fer Swappin'

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone got one of those laser rifles that came with Cobra Disguise Flint? I can't find mine and I'd like to convert it back to it's M3 roots.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I think I might... I'll send it off.

Still haven't gotten off in time to make it to the PO, I'm sorry man. I was home yesterday sick- I should have done it then. My apologies. You get all the Cobra grease guns I can find.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think I might... I'll send it off.

Still haven't gotten off in time to make it to the PO, I'm sorry man. I was home yesterday sick- I should have done it then. My apologies. You get all the Cobra grease guns I can find.
No worries, I'm in no particular rush on the Vietnam stuff. Gotta get a figure put together first. :D

I have dozens of those if Midget doesn't.
Awesome.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
2-3 would be cool. I want to fit one with an extended stock, suppress another, maybe a muzzle cone on another.

I *think* this will be the gun for Night Adder, though he looks good with that full length 21st shotgun, too.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nothing, I just never found a weapon I really like for him. The 21st M3 didn't look bad (looked damn good with Rockblock) with him, but I need one that is larger.

He's hard to accessorise for when you don't dig pistol grip shotguns and need something with a straight magazine for a figure that large. Damn that LBV of his.

I'm at home sick, and I'm bored, so I went and counted. I have literally three dozen of those guns. So I threw six into your pile, K-tiger.

Thanks, fogger!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone have a Shock Trooper/Steel Brigade/Cobra Trooper left arm (full or just forearm)?

OR

Direct me to a set of arms (full or forearm) similar to Wild Bills, in that they don't have a tight cuff, but with more details than the WB ones?

HALP, Low Light is depending on youse guys!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
25th Shipwreck head, anyone? Or, hell, just his "dixie cup".

Eddie, I believe you can guess where I'm gonna go with this one.