FHSW 0.6 Release: for the game Battlefield 1942!

Marksman

BF1942 US Supplies
Nov 13, 2015
German States

"Battlefield 1" can go to pack Madness with its ad ware and DLC, because eleven man created FHSW 0.6 (noticed it please forgotten hope 0.7: Download installed) after 26 months of work and 135 maps a few minutes ago by the team from Japan released have been. Unfortunately not all maps from the Mappacks are and a few more were selected off. We miss the Australian map "Battle of Western Australia" and that for look up exciting map "on the moon in 1969" but it is quite possible that the after patch will be there again. This time, there's only a 3.9 GB file to download which unzip it after around 5 GB will be great. Prepared in hours of work the news, so that it is "ready to have been send". You can get here our battleleak.

FHSW 0.6: Download

Come and storms our sever! We offer plenty of room for you and your friends!

Thank you for your support fighting 118th Community all over the years! :fuckit:

Source: Secret Ordnance Factory FHSW 0.6 released!

Autor: ________[HG] - Blog for BF 1942 News!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Ok now we're talking about something I get. I may have to whip out my old copy of BF Vietnam Redux now.

Marksman

BF1942 US Supplies
Nov 13, 2015
German States
Ok now we're talking about something I get. I may have to whip out my old copy of BF Vietnam Redux now.

Hi thank you for your feedback buddy.
This is a mod for the Battlefield 1942 game. Not for Battlefield Vietnam, thats two different games.
If do you need Battlefield 1942, you can get it here for free, pease share it here to your friends and community, because we need more american power in the game ok? Here the three steps to jump into FHSW 0.6 successfully.;)

1.) Battlefield Game (click the right side "Mirror 1"): Battlefield 1942 | 1942mods.com

If do you want the both BF 1942 x-packs SW and rtR you can get it in the Mirror 2-3.

2.) After then you have to Download Forgotten Hope 0.7.

3.) And at last FHSW 0.6.

After then you are one of the show. We play this mod daily "5pm - 11pm CET"
There is a 24/7 Server for you guys.