Fighting 1:18th Fantasy Football League - 2019-2019 - NOW OPEN!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I've been #blessed this year in all my leagues, which really never happens.

6-2, 1st in 118th
7-1, 1st in my $$$ league
5-3, 3rd in my other friends league

No real rhyme or reason either, I tried to draft Chubb/Godwin where I could, but I got neither of them in the 118th.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, you can stick a fork in me. With three to go, I'm two games out of 8th, FFS. I had to beat gravity, and fortune said, "No soup for you!"

I can't recall a league this tight in all my years playing FF. Our lower-mid-pack got hot at just the right time (i.e. when they rolled up on my schedule). And due scheduling misfortune, I didn't have a bunch of wins to fall back on. I've never seen a league that had 8 teams at or above .500 at the end of week 10. That's crazy.

If you told me that only two teams would be below .500 at this point, and that I'd be in the top half in scoring, the odds that I'm stuck in distant 9th are astronomically small. The only person I'm beating is the guy who isn't playing. Ugh. :whatever:

Fortunately, I'm 8-2 and in 2nd place in my other league, so the whole season isn't a complete flameout.

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

Yeah it's actually been a very balanced year, except for PCS sneaking by with his low points but ridiculously low points against.

I still laugh that the abandoned team scored 200 points and won in Week 8!

nacho your next 2 matchups are huge.. Overlord (soon to be 5-5) and the pcsguy88 (soon to be 6-4). If you win those two, you go to 5-7 while maybe Overlord also falls to 5-7, and PCS drops to 6-6. Your Week 13 vs TP is rough, but a win there, and I could see a 6th place finish maybe. Gonna take some help, but the middle of the pack basically all plays each other the next 3 weeks, so it could go a bunch of different ways.