Florida School Shooting

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
^I like her. She's a straight talker.

Here's Stefan with even more evidence that this rests squarely at the feet of the bureaucratic establishments of the FBI, the local police department and social services. This kid should have had a record and mental health write up that should have prevented him from purchasing any firearm. The establishment dropped the ball hard here and is deflecting to the firearm yet again. You gotta put away the feels and see this crap for what it is.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I forget. What big newsy thing was happening right before this? It was, something, and now the whole country seems to have forgotten what it was. Hmm.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I don't remember either.. more Russia/Trump nonsense? Wasn't Trump banging a Playboy bunny or something?

Bump stocks.. thy time is almost up:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/20/trump-signs-a-memo-telling-attorney-general-sessions-to-ban-devices-that-turn-weapons-into-machine-guns.html

I am fine with that. While they look fun, there isn't really much of a need for something like that other than (a) for fun or (b) for killing people. It would be nice if all fun things were legal.. but that just doesn't work sometimes.

Age limit for AR-15s?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/age-limit-buying-ar-15-assault-rifle-table-211001833.html

Seems like it should be all guns, not a specific model.

Does raise a point about people joining the military at 18 but not being able to drink or buy a gun till 21? I think I'm fine with it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Problem is that the media and gullible then blame guns and reactive bureaucrats want to revoke rights from lawful gun owners.
Gullible? Hardly. They're complicit. They actively strive to to unmake America, and they have been for longer than any of us have been alive.
The forth estate has become a fifth column.

Does raise a point about people joining the military at 18 but not being able to drink or buy a gun till 21? I think I'm fine with it.
We need to pick an age for when the fuck our children are finally adults. Pick one goddamn age for when they can vote, smoke, drink, fuck, own a firearm, enter a legally-binding contract, and be blown the fuck up in service to their country. I find it immensely funny that at the ripe old age of 18 you can enlist and get shipped 7,000 miles from home to get shot at in the "GWoT", but you can't buy a pistol or drink the demon rum. :whatever:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Gullible? Hardly. They're complicit. They actively strive to to unmake America, and they have been for longer than any of us have been alive.
The forth estate has become a fifth column.
The media is most definitely complicit. They are more than happy to stoke the fires that support their ideology and also keep the folks watching/reading/freaking out 24/7. I would have better stated it as "media cause the gullible to" instead of "media and gullible" there. Made it look like the and was supposed to have been an are.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if there would be calls for gun bans or if we even would've heard much about it at all if the shooter was non-white. Things get messy for them when their agendas cross streams. I mean, when that illegal mexican shot that white girl on the dock, did MSM and dems call for bans? Did they scream bans when the gay muslim dude shot up the club? Other instances that are slipping my mind? I honestly don't recall if they did.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, there is sporadic information out there about "crisis actors" being used at a bunch of different high profile events. It's pretty hard to prove one way or the other these days with tech like photoshop out there. It's titillating if you are a conspiracy theorist though...

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think there was still gun control talk any time there is a big shooting like this. The illegal in California killed one person, with a stolen government gun (and he got acquitted..) so there wasn't too much talk then.

We don't hear about it much when there is gang violence in Chicago/etc because guns are already basically banned and it's not working.

I would guess 'evil guns' would trump any race bias they might have. I am sure there is someone out there who has said it should be OK for minorities to own guns but not white people.. but it hasn't been a real talking point yet!

The Crisis actor thing.. ehhhhhh. Conspiracy bait for sure. It all seems to be based around some pictures of people smiling right before they go on camera.. which.. I mean that's not a stretch. People smile during horrible things all the time. It's not like "you're happy" it's could be a nervous thing or just trying to lighten the mood. Second, there is a video of that Hogg kid (Dads a retired FBI agent who hates Trump or something!) in California last summer. Some news story. Now everyone is saying he flies around to film false flag stories! I mean, isn't it possible he went somewhere during the summer for vacation?

I dunno, just seems in bad taste unless you have some sort of concrete proof. But there are people on the right who are not good people and do not care, and ARE just pushing an agenda, just like people on the left.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
What I've seen are the "same" people crying/reacting in media photos from multiple major events. I'll try to copy the compilation pic next time it pops up in my Pinterest stream. It makes an intriguing case, but I don't re-pin it because you never know if the creator did due diligence in the research and/or the potential for photoshop at some level. Just raises questions, particularly within the hardcore (Alex Jones level) community I'm sure. But I think that is where this dude was coming from.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
here in my county and the one above us where the shooting occurred HS students are walking out in protest. Also I have heard talks from idiots who want to lower the age requirement to vote to 16 because apparently these kids protesting and walking out shows they are ready to make the choice on who gets elected.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
What I've seen are the "same" people crying/reacting in media photos from multiple major events. I'll try to copy the compilation pic next time it pops up in my Pinterest stream. It makes an intriguing case, but I don't re-pin it because you never know if the creator did due diligence in the research and/or the potential for photoshop at some level. Just raises questions, particularly within the hardcore (Alex Jones level) community I'm sure. But I think that is where this dude was coming from.
Yeah, the problem with media today is *anything* is fakeable.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Lots of "wew, lad" moments at this rally. A bit ago they had a kid saying people who disagree with an assault weapons ban should lose their jobs. Pretty dangerous game to be playing, ostracizing people for having a dissenting opinion.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
You know what's funny, I read a book (Don't Make The Black Kids Angry) a couple of years ago about how this is happening EVERYWHERE. Schools, cities, news, etc. They are more concerned about lowering crime numbers (real or not) than keeping people safe, and it's a concerted effort between the cities and LE. Even the news is in on it. In some cases it's to keep up tourism, in others, like the above, it's simply to get numbers lower and lower from previous years.

All kinds of things are brushed under the rug, completely ignored or fudged for some lesser crime that doesn't hit the books. In some cases it was for racist reasons where the chocolate people running the chocolate cities wanted to hide the massive crime committed by by their chocolate residents. So whenever you here crime stats for a city, know that they are likely much, much worse.

You know how suffers? Victims that otherwise may not've been victims if the priorities were in order. People are literally dying for fudge numbers!!

That book I mentioned was VERY eye opening. If you really want to know how bad it is on a daily basis, follow Colin Flaherty on FB or Minds.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yep, and an unemployed one now. This is yet another level of failure by the people that were supposed to protect kids of the school. I don't know how this could have been any more of a failure by the "grownup" people responsible. And still they blame the guns...

Thank God more people weren't killed in this (yet another) epic failure by the system.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I will be curious to see how much traction that story gets. If there is any truth to the fact that 'school cops' are put there because they're the most corrupt.. would make sense why he wouldn't go in there..

The parents of the dead should be hounding that guy for the rest of his life.. he had one job, ONE JOB! And he couldn't even fake it.. at least go in and hide in a closet or something and say you're waiting for backup..

Of course the Broward Sheriff didn't mention any of this until after he participated in the NRA blamefest...

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Hmmmm

Florida Governor Scott announces plan to make it 'virtually impossible for anyone who has mental issues' to use guns

Scott plans to raise minimum age for buying guns in Florida to 21 years old

Scott plans to completely ban purchase or sale in Florida of bump stocks

Florida Gov. Scott also calls for "mandatory law enforcement officer in every public school.”

Florida Gov. Rick Scott says the state "will require all individuals purchasing firearms to be 21 or older."

Scott calls for mandatory law enforcement officer in every Florida public school and 'active shooter training' for all students and staff.

Add: Florida Governor Rick Scott: "My focus is on providing more law enforcement officers, not arming the teachers."

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
Its women that have caused all of this.....they are the ones demanding 'gun free zones', they are the ones that scream the loudest....they are the ones whom scream that men are the aggressors in wars and the cause of them....they are the ones demanding to take ALL guns away so you can't protect your family and kids....they are the ones that split families and cause fatherless homes....not all women wanted this....but ......Femnazis and Liberals are to blame for all of this......

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Yeah, I will be curious to see how much traction that story gets. If there is any truth to the fact that 'school cops' are put there because they're the most corrupt.. would make sense why he wouldn't go in there..

The parents of the dead should be hounding that guy for the rest of his life.. he had one job, ONE JOB! And he couldn't even fake it.. at least go in and hide in a closet or something and say you're waiting for backup..

Of course the Broward Sheriff didn't mention any of this until after he participated in the NRA blamefest...
the cop resigned and retired with benefits, and his home has Police Officers outside. I will add one thing, My father was a LEO for Miami Dade County Sheriffs Office for thirty years and the last ten of which he was stationed at Miami International Airport. He was a member of the response team for the Airport that would respond to any terror incidents at the airport as a strike team before the SRT could arrive. He always said if you are the first one on scene, People are dying, And you know the location of the shooter YOU GO IN AND ENGAGE YOUR JOB IS TO PROTECT THE LIVES OF THE AIRPORT PATRONS AND STAFF. This LEO is a Disgrace he cared more about his retirement than the kids dying.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It sounds like there were FOUR Broward County deputies outside the school that failed to enter and engage. Hid behind fucking cars.