Forces of Valor: Sherman Tank and Multiple Gun Motor Carriage

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I'm not sure if anyone cares for this brand or these particular vehicles, but saw them as "New Arrivals" at BBTS and thought I'd share.

U.S. M4A3 Sherman Tank (Olive Drab Green)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=UMX10014&mode=retail

U.S. M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=UMX10015&mode=retail

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Actually, after seeing some more pics of this line, it looks to be too small for 1:18 figure lines. Although they do have their own figures in static poses.

*EDIT* (Correction) The figures are poseable, not static.

Last edited:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I have the Sherman, I have to finish the upgrade for the 76 version. Hopefully down the road I can pick up a couple more, maybe 2-3..

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Uhm, Team Bravo from FOV is a well known 1:18 scale line. Those vehicles were sold at Target and TRU at one time. They are very durable but lack a little in the accuracy department.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Uhm, Team Bravo from FOV is a well known 1:18 scale line. Those vehicles were sold at Target and TRU at one time. They are very durable but lack a little in the accuracy department.

Yeah, but unlike 21st's the Unimax M16 quad will actually traverse and shit.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar

LOL... So it's obvious then that I don't know jack about the realistic 1:18 scale military lines!

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
To tell you the truth I have never put a tape measure on the FOV Sherman.

It is a good start for customs.

I have compared and used a tape on the 21st and FOV Tiger .

Both had hits and misses.

The one thing that is a negative with the FOV Sherman is that most of the gear is cast onto the hull rather than being individual parts. Shovels etc.

But since they can be had and for a reasonable price they are worth having.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/pickelhauben/?action=view&current=IMG_3038640x480.jpg

As I have said before the customize potential is high .

I have made several mods for the FOV and will be making more ;)

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I liked the Unimax Sherman. I remember the good old days when you could walk into Target and nab a few for the luxurious price of $20 dollars. I should have got one or two more, just to make it feel like the Americans have a chance against the Panther AND Tiger I have. But no, like everything else in the world of scale 1/18 stuff I fail to see the opportunity and lack the foresight required to know "GET THIS SHIT NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE FOREVER!!!". Now you can only find the two vehicles on Internet retailers and when shipping is done raping you you'll be paying TWICE what you would be paying if it were available in Target. Fuck my life I didn't even get the .50 quad half-track! derp derp derp derp

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, Pickle that thing looks fabulous. The plow idea is cool and the weathering is incredible.