FSS 7.0

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wish they'd throw the mold to that web gear in the fucking Yangtze.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
You're both probably thinking of Spearhead and Max, also a dude with a pet, all in a very orange color palate.

Probably, but its not like they haven;t used all the parts before.

I just can't get excited for Club stuff. I own 2 figures that I bought because I like the figures, but won't open them because I paid to much, negating my ability to enjoy the figures because I don't want to chop them up for parts to make something else.

Also every figure slot in the club is a spot that they can't push to retail, hencforth why Bug H pushes SW & TF more than their in house product.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone know if Kraut Space Magic does well in cold weather conditions?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
'89 RnR came with a pair of those motherfuckers AND a scoped lever-action rifle. :D

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Egads! I actually liked the idea of what they could do with that figure. What a disappointment.

Yup. Kind of embarrassing that it's 28 years later and they managed NOT to improve it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hawk isn't too bad aside from the bronze looking brown and that modern jetpack. I loved the original figure. The thing I liked most about him was his jetpack that looked very much like an F-14.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I can't blame them for that. The meaning didn't really change in popular vernacular until well after the figure was released.

It's like watching old episodes of Growing Pains and remembering that they really did have a character named Boner. It wasn't weird at the time... but damn, time hasn't been kind.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't blame them for that. The meaning didn't really change in popular vernacular until well after the figure was released.

It's like watching old episodes of Growing Pains and remembering that they really did have a character named Boner. It wasn't weird at the time... but damn, time hasn't been kind.

I just felt like most (all?) of the allure of the character was because of his name. :D

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I must be thinking of some castOrs suit bodies or Falcone's prototypes.

Well looking back, there was that SDCC movie Destro, but I think he was just a Prof X repaint, IIRC. Then there was the blue/black SDCC Cobra Commander figures and Toht from Indiana Jones, both expensive con exclusives.

So there have been a few, but Prof X and Sean Connery Henry Jones were the only ones to even sniff retail.

I'm starting to wonder how much trouble it would be to just cast my own. I've been dabbling in casting various simple stuff for customs recently. Or maybe Vortious already has these body parts. I should check.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh come the fuck on.

I mean.. yay.. suited figured.. but who the fuck wears a jacket and vest that are the same color? And that face.. and.. ugh.

Fuck it all.

The jacket and vest are fine, it's the trousers that are the odd duck. That buck was designed as a three-piece suit.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Like.. I am sure that is fine and all, I mean it's not terribly offensive.. but it still looks like shit?

Maybe it's their "graphics artist" who needs to be fired? The shitty shadows in the background.. the posing.. it just reeks of cheap as fuck. I could probably find 100 customs that are photographed better and look more appealing.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They seem to have people that care more about the money than they do about the product. Though, you'd think that if the cared more about advertising the product, they'd earn more money? *shrugs*