Gender Creative 🏳️‍🌈

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I guess that is true. LOOKS and BEHAVIOR are different.. and look at me tying them together just like I said everyone always does :trollface:

In this case, like you said, they do seem to go together though. Do men like women who dress like men? Baggy clothes, football jersey, hat, etc. ... maybe? If they're hot underneath I don't think men really care, to be honest. They can wear the ugliest getup and we'll still get a stiffy because we know there are HAWK BEWBS underneath it. Does the opposite apply for women? Honestly, I kind of think so. You don't hear girls talking about it all the time, but if the dude is so hot they're actually thinking about it, you can bet your vajayjay they're going to think he's hot in a tutu and tights.

I think the real issue is unattractive people (HA!).

If an ugly dude wants to be an unattractive lady, good luck with that. No one would like you if you were an unattractive lady to begin with, doubly so now because you're attracting attention to yourself by "being different". Is this 'right' or 'fair'? No, absolutely not, but it's life.

If an ugly woman wants to be an ugly man, well.. men are not judged as much on their looks, so they can probably pull it off better/easier.

This forced nonsense by the media and hollywood that has been co-opted by SJWs is just another method of destroying western values, morals, cultures and traditions. A way to destroy our identity.
Is it though? I mean I can't think of something more "Western" than this kind of stuff. Not that it makes it good, but you don't see this kinda BS in other cultures.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Is it though? I mean I can't think of something more "Western" than this kind of stuff. Not that it makes it good, but you don't see this kinda BS in other cultures.
Having the freedom to do this stuff is fully western. What's not western is to have it (figuratively) jammed down your throat and be told to not just accept it, but embrace it, or you're a damnable bigot hater deplorable.

If a person wants to dress up like something off the wall, and is willing to accept all the bad or good feedback from it, so be it. More power to them. But they don't get to tell me or my kids that we have to view that as normal and healthy, or be subjected to a "pride" parade we did not choose to attend.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I can't see your pics, Eddie. Who are you using to host these days?
I'm not hosting them. Just grabbing them from an image search. I can see them just fine. There are instances where I post pics and they don't even show up for me so I have to go hunting for another pic.

Having the freedom to do this stuff is fully western. What's not western is to have it (figuratively) jammed down your throat and be told to not just accept it, but embrace it, or you're a damnable bigot hater deplorable.

If a person wants to dress up like something off the wall, and is willing to accept all the bad or good feedback from it, so be it. More power to them. But they don't get to tell me or my kids that we have to view that as normal and healthy, or be subjected to a "pride" parade we did not choose to attend.
Hear! Hear!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

I mean.. getting things jammed down your throat sounds very European ;)

And I guess, there has been (and is) a split between Europe and America, and even parts of Europe, as "The West" isn't one united front. Same goes for "Asia" or "Africa" or "The Middle East". Sure they fit under one big umbrella, but there is a lot of differences between the countries when you get down to it.

Allowing people the freedom to do idiotic things seems like a Western thing though, as a lot of other countries don't put up with that kind of shizz. Is this a bad thing? I don't think so, it can be annoying, but the alternative doesn't seem very good either.

As for telling you and yours that something is 'normal' or not.. I don't know about that. Who determines that anyway? It was normal to keep slaves. It was normal to beat your wives if they got out of line. It was normal to have sex with goats and (wait this still is in some places). Times change, customs change, normal changes. Its pretty much out of your control. You can teach your kids what you think is "right" but you can't teach "normal" as that can and will change right around you, and you'd do your kids a disservice to not impress upon them the need to adapt with the times. They don't need to suddenly become gay and dance in Pride parades, but railing against them will eventually make them look like a Jim Crow law supporter.

I have to imagine in the not so distant past, white people thought letting coloreds have rights and use the same facilities as them would mark the end of civilization. I'm sure there were people who said "I don't hate black people, I just don't want them all in my face". And while I'll agree that it hasn't been the SMOOTHEST experience, it's also not the end of all things. People don't like change. People hated the car when it came out. But things keep going on. Now we're to gays/trans/gender whatever. Maybe we'll normalize Furries next. Do we circle (jerk) around to saying pedophilia is ok? I don't know. It's an easy "slippery slope" (giggity) argument to make, but I'm not convinced that is actually the case.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I have been very good at not commenting on this until now.....

It is OK to call crazy...... CRAZY

I don't agree with the idea that adult issues/problems need to be taught to chlldren. Which is a main problem I have with gay agenda types.

I know a lot of gay people & I really do not care how they live their lives, but just as they don't want to hear my bitching about what I don't like about them, I don't want to hear their bias opinions on how I should or should not think/feel/raise my kid.

While many gays are good people with good intentions, a lot are creepy pervs who give the first group a bad name.

I know for a fact, that every time one of these stories make headlines, (Gay questionable parent/ gay education for young kids or there are 1,000,000 genders & you must accept this type stories.) The direct result is HIV/Aids funding is at risk of being cut. It's the let nature fix the problem theory. & no one wins in that scenario.

ON a personal note: I have a really smart kid. (not gay) but like these kids featured in these stories he gets a lot of attention often from the wrong types of people.

Some of it is innocent: I might have to deal with a waitress (That we might see regularly) asking my 4 year old multiplication questions.

Sometimes its strangers trying to interact with my kid, (& we often have to shut that down sometimes rudely.

I once had a teacher/reporter ask is she could videotape my son reading at the library, which I quickly said no to.

I'd love to show off how smart my son is, but by putting that out in the public I also put his safety at risk which I am not willing to do.

The point is there are a lot of bad people in the world, Often the people promoting these stories aren't what they claim to be & simply do not care or ever have to deal with the fallout of these stories. For these "transgender" kids there will be a day when they turn to their parents & say why did you do that? It wasn't really about me?

Let the kids decide for themselves at the appropriate age how they will live their lifes. ANYONE trying to out a kid or push an agenda on them do not have that kid's best interest at heart

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think, like almost everything, it's a mistake to paint with a broad brush.

Not all "harassment" is the same, or even valid. "He looked at my weird and I just know he was meaning sexual harassment with his looks" is different than pinning a girl down and groping her, which is different than requiring sexual favors to get advancement/etc.

I legitimately don't know what's going on with some of this stuff these days. People are getting canned left and right. It bothers me a little that most of these firings are based on allegations, and not convictions, but in a free society that's the freedom these companies have.

I will say, I still feel like a lot of this has been going on forever and is finally now starting to come out. Blame could fall on male and female, but its overwhelmingly looking like the men here are the ones most at fault.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The only caveat I have with this is.. show me the actual problems that have been caused by this type of rule change. It SOUNDS like every Tim Dick and Harry would be jumping in on this change to exploit the rules and be a perv.. but I am guessing in reality it's not as big a deal as it sounds like on paper.

Would love to be corrected on this, but I don't recall any real abuse of this kind of rule change other than idiots doing it purposefully to make the rules look bad.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
As an aside, that article was written by Red Pill Black. She's been the center of some controversy lately.
I've watched a few of her vids. I gotta say, I really like what she has to say. So much common sense with that one. Even better when you hear rationality coming from a chick AND a black person. Generally, rationality isn't either of their strong suits. Sorry not sorry. :racist:

Would love to be corrected on this, but I don't recall any real abuse of this kind of rule change other than idiots doing it purposefully to make the rules look bad.
Pfft. Abuse or not, I wouldn't want dudes of any age with a mental condition showering with a female family member of mine. I'm so sick of the 99.99% of the population having to bend to make the .01% (less?) "feel good". I'm sorry, but YOU have the mental problem, not the rest of us. YOU bend, not us. I'm not advocating finger pointing and laughing, quite the opposite, but in no way do I think that the rest of the population should have to be put in uncomfortable situations to make the insanely minuscule part comfortable.

Guess I'm old fashioned and a prude in this insane "progressive" world of ours. I'm 110% okay with that. Get off my lawn! :shakefist:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
But I mean that's the thing. I don't recall any WOMEN complaining about these type of things happening, outside of knee jerk reactions that they don't like the idea.

I'm with you that on the surface I wouldn't want it to be allowed with my friends and family.. but in the end.. it's not up to (or impacting) me.

If some manly dude was hanging out at the ladies room at the gym and just oogling women the whole time.. I'm sure we'd hear about it. Or some 20 year old "guy" sleeping in tents with kids.. etc. The fact that we don't hear about this, tends to make me think it's a very very small % chance to happen to anyone, and if it does, most times its not a big deal to anyone involved. We're allowing the idea of it to be more important than the reality of the situation, which sounds like something the Left does all the time.

I don't like the .01% dictating things either, but if a change can be made that makes the 1% feel better and doesn't actually bother the other 99%, is that a bad thing?

If we look at it in another way.. the left things people having concealed permits would mean everyone would be able to shoot each other ALL THE TIME. GUNS EVERYWHERE! PANIC! HYSTERIA! MADNESS! Yet people do have them, they don't kill people, and usually having the policy in place makes people better gun owners. The IDEA of it is scary. The reality is pretty mundane.

Replace the gun with a dude in a dress who thinks he's a girl. Sounds dangerous, madness even.. but odds are they're just going to do their thing and try to fit in and everyone will move along.

If someone could find a legitimate study that proved more concealed permit owners made murder rates skyrocket.. then I'd say you should look into stopping it. If someone could find a legitimate study that proved more transgendered people in restrooms/etc made assault/rapte/etc rates skyrocket.. then I'd say you should look into stopping it.

Just my thoughts.. I hate seeing overreaction to things on the right and left. It doesn't do anyone any good, and actually tends to mask things that should be discussed.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Also I forgot to comment on this before..

Well of course "assault" doesn't go both ways. Men welcome it.
So unfair. How is that fair? It's true. I can't think of any way to change that without somehow changing the whole sexual power balance. Women have it, men want it. With very rare exception does it ever go the other way.

With all of the feminism etc they never really want to stray too far from that tenant, otherwise they'd lose all power over men.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just my thoughts.. I hate seeing overreaction to things on the right and left. It doesn't do anyone any good, and actually tends to mask things that should be discussed.
Odds are good that there would be very few instances, though if there were/have been, the overwhelmingly left media most definitely wouldn't touch it considering it would be going against their push for it.

Personally, it's more about the creep factor than anything else. It's far past being in the same restroom, it's dudes showering, completely nude, with little girls. That's creepy as all hell.

Just glad that I don't have a daughter to worry about this nonsense. It's 100% going to get worse.

With very rare exception does it ever go the other way.
I'm still waiting for a sexual misconduct allegation lobbed at a hunky dude.

The only way I can see it being fixed would be if we went back to a WHOLE society that had strong Christian values. If everyone had those values all of this nonsense the left pushes and encourages wouldn't be an issue. But then that's why you see Christianity constantly attacked and discredited while degeneracy is constantly pushed. You can't have one without the other.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
They just drown us in that ridiculous nonsense until it's normalized and we just don't care to care any longer.
Funny thing is in college I was expecting to get bombarded by liberal propaganda. I have yet to see any, I have been taking community college classes mainly. But I move into my dorm at FIU the beginning of next month and from what I’ve heard from friends who already started there the liberals are more active on campus and even protest against the republican club which I plan on joining

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Disney (while they do cater to the oddballs at times) does not want to piss off middle America by trying to shove agendas down their throats. Reference the NFL and the lack of enthusiasm for The Princess and the Frog. Americans do not react well to having agenda-centric ideas pushed upon them.

If Disney is smart (and they usually are) they just need to keep making movies with great diverse characters - case and point - the live action Beauty and the Beast. Yes, there were very diverse characters in that movie, but it's not shoved in your face. And when the director decided in some interview to claim he made the "first openly gay scene" in that movie, it did more to detract from it than bring people to it. Turns out it is absolutely not obvious, and really just silly more than anything. That movie would have been even bigger had parents not been hesitant to take their kids to it because of the bad buzz of that.

That's a prefect example of how Disney can very successfully cater to everybody in subtle ways that you can simply interpret however you want. Were it not for the director's trying to virtue signal, that movie's profit would have been even bigger.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I assume it's just a matter of time.

The Beauty and the Beast thing was.. I dunno, it wasn't that bad, but it also felt completely unneeded.. BUT it was basically the same as the cartoon, so there's that.

If gayness is worked into the story naturally and not flaunted, I don't think most people will care. Realistically you should be able to do the movie and not know or care if they're straight/gay/whatever.. unless you're trying to make it a point and virtue signal it all around.

I'd imagine they'd dip their toe in the water with a character on a tv show or something and judge the reactions.