Gender Creative 🏳️‍🌈

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
As long as a police department isn't politicized or run by people who are, I'd expect it'd be pretty rare that hoaxes don't get blown out of the water by good detective work. Criminals are often crafty, but ultimately generally pretty dumb. It's hard to provide real physical evidence to back up a complete lie.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Haha I looked up the rap video.. yikes. "She" really doubled down.

I think the hardest thing for them to accept is that if you transition, and look like an ugly woman, expect people to treat you like an ugly woman. You don't get special treatment.

I would guess the ones who transition and "you'd never know" run into much less issues.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It is interesting how such a teeny tiny % of the population gets so much.. I don't know. Airtime? Publicity? I guess because it's new and weird maybe. I mean we have a thread for it here.. and realistically I bet none of us encounter trans anything in our day to day lives. Are we part of the problem? (Probably).

I feel like standard ol' GAY people are just bottom of the barrel now, it's not weird enough or splashy enough to just be gay.. the LG and B are old news, it's the Q+++++ that sells news these days. Everyone is used to gays, lesbians, etc. It's not a big deal. Trans are still.. they still have that.. curiosity factor, and both sides are using that while it lasts to push whatever they're trying to push at the moment.

I legitimately remember growing up in the 90s and people were "afraid" of gay dudes sneaking a peek at you in the locker room. Did some? Sure, I'm sure some did, but most gay dudes were probably so freaked out about getting caught they were always looking straight down. I imagine it's the same with the trans today, are there SOME who are absolute trash looking to exploit? Surely.. and those are the loudest voices to hear/see/can't escape from.. but the rest probably just want to do their freaky thing and be left alone.

Honestly, the only people who should care about who Victoria Secret hires are other women models who maybe got passed up.. but I don't even see much of an argument there as this person looks enough like the rest of their models to pass. It's not like they hired a clear "man in a dress" to fully virtue signal how woke they are.. they still want to try and make a little money I guess.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, men competing as women is significantly more compelling evidence that the left care nothing for women or anything else except watching the civilized world burn down. The next couple Olympics should certainly be interesting, and not for the right reasons.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The only reason to hire this person is the attention that comes with it. There is zero other compelling logic to hire a man to model women's underwear.

But given how much other places are jonsing to hire fat chics to model clothes, this might be their best bet. Get all the PC points, virtue signal out the wazoo, and still not have any fatties on the runway. Yet they're practically criticism-proof from those on the left.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Why does it get the press that it does.?
1. Makes the Left look bad for defending this crap
2. Makes the Right look bad for being against it
3. Air time is not being given to things we want to hear about.
4. It the future we all look like crap for embracing the new Blackface.
5. Also it really should be pointed out neither side makes any argument that actually helps someone going through this issue.
6. Globalists love this shit because America bad

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
True true.. it's all just a circus nowadays.

I am sure the vast majority of people really don't give a shit, but the loudest voices (on both sides) need something to yell and scream about so we get news and articles filled with this. Again, because it's "new/weird" it stands out more than boring other news. Same reason "mass shootings" get way more coverage than a standard murder-filled weekend in Chicago.

Realistically, if they're not hurting anyone else, they should be allowed and encouraged to do whatever the hell they want. If trans people prey on the opposite sex in bathrooms.. persecute them to the fullest extent of the law.. but don't presume they're guilty before they do anything..

Also, no one would even have known this person was trans if it wasn't brought up I bet.