Gender Creative 🏳️‍🌈

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Well, technically... As long as the trans-feminist hasn't done anything permanent, there is still some compatability. If TF were to actually declare his/herself to be lesbian and decided he/she wanted to, they could still procreate with the she-feminist... And that's not contorted at all... :rolleyes:

If it weren't so absolutely ludicrous and jacked up, it'd be hilarious theater. Like a twisted "Friends" episode.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It's weird.. since I come from Commiefornia maybe.. I can understand it somewhat.

The people who honestly feel like they're the wrong gender and want to switch, and go all the way and get the surgery and everything and just want to live their lives as a switched gender. Sure, go for it. Usually these are the people who maybe you'd never even know, or you'd never know who they are because they know life is hard enough without calling attention to them. My respect for general freedom means they should be free to live their life however they want (within reason). I feel like these types of 'trans' have existed for a while, and really wasn't a problem for most everyone.

Now.. with EVERYONE thinking their TRANS PAN BI GENDERFLUID.. they want to make it IN YO FACE and the issue is seemingly more important than them living their lives. I can't stand these people, and neither can the feminists apparently.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I knew once they started letting trans-women compete in women's sports, destroy long standing records and kick the crap out of their opponents, something was going to have to give. The next Olympics is going to be a $#!+show. Heck, women's sports in general are going to see some serious issues in the near term.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
No, you have bad credit because you're a moron. The good news is that you're not being discriminated against. Your credit goes down when you don't pay your bills JUST like any other person! Capital One doesn't give a shit whether you feel male, female, or ardvarkian this week. Huzzah, equality!

While the entire chain of events is asinine, I really don't understand why their "old" name makes them afraid to check their mail. Is the name a surprise? Are they afraid to call the power/phone/cc company and change it? The initial premise from which all the other steps flow is seriously flawed. This person is mentally ill.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
...This person is mentally ill.

That part alone covered it. This poor individual is not equipped for a modern society. He/she would have been institutionalized in the last century and, instead of being coddled and affirmed for being “so brave,” should be in corrective therapy today, so that he/she can learn to cope with ordinary life. He/she is destined for abject failure, and no one is stepping in to help, because it’s not “tolerant” to do so.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That way, you get to correct people. all. the. time. These people love to correct others more than anything.

Their life is total shit, they're mentally ill, and they get an endorphin rush by correcting everyone about their gender identity, sexual proclivities, and their made-up pronoun that starts with an X. That little surge of power by looking down at people who aren't as woke/retarded as them, it's what keeps them alive. They feed on it.