Gender Creative 🏳️‍🌈

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It's not the them. It's the them behind the them, and who they may be allied with that concerns me. Create enough of a disruption to crash our system, rivals use the opportunity to strike/take advantage.

You are right that, if it were just the confused "useful idiots," there'd be no uprising at all to speak of. I'd be more worried for their well-being if the armed and able populace ever fully lost patience with them, thus the eradication reference.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Except we are getting old and do not have much fight in us. It’s up to their sane peers to make the correction now. On the bright side, word is that Gen Z is the most conservative group to come around in awhile. Time will tell.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
With the UK election, more hard turning away from the fringe left.

For years, the left could rally people to them by claiming to be the party of freedom and expression and all that. Free to be gay! Free to be whatever! But now, people are seeing through that, as suddenly no one is free to have an opinion that doesn't line up with their very very narrow world view.

I think young people are feeling this the most. Young people always tend to rebel as it is, and the "tolerant" left is proving to be perfect to rebel against.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The UK election gives me hope for 2020. They said the turnout over the pond was much heavier than normal, which in the morning, they took as a sign that people were active for change. Turns out the silent majority knows how to show-up when pushed far enough.

I'm happy for them. And I hope that the US works hard to supply them whatever goods and services are necessary to make their divorce less disruptive when the time comes.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I think it's just a matter of time until the truly mental will be unwelcomed from the feminist and LGB camps. They come in like a septic tsunami, ruining everything, including what these movements have supposedly accomplished prior.