NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Mom Reacts to James Woods' Tweet About Gender Creative Son

Hoo-boy (Hoo-girl? Hoo-Non-binary?)

I don't even know what to think about this nonsense anymore.

Duran says that CJ is not transgender and insists that he’s a boy but wants to be treated like a girl.
I mean.. uh.. I don't know. On one hand, you have the parents who 'force' their children to be different, on the other hand, you have kids who are just going to act the way they're going to act.

But how do you fit that square peg in with society's round hole? (huh huh huh round hole).

The 9742367 different genders explanation seems bullshit too. But then again, I don't know, does it really even matter? Would the world be better off if no one cared either way? I don't hate gay people, or care about gay people. I don't want to know what they're doing in the bedroom any more than some unattractive straight couple. I don't want either of them flaunting their unwanted shit in my face either.

I don't know.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Dysfunction manifests in many forms, from many origins, most often from abuse and/or loss of some sort. Instead of coddling and enabling, we should be getting to the root cause and treating the problem.

Society (civilization) cannot function and continue without certain norms. Ours is currently systematically attacking them, thereby attempting its own suicide...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I've just gone too far down the rabbit hole and can see that all of these nonsense non-issues being pushed on us are concerted efforts to ruin us. I just have such a difficult time focusing on any one of the tiny pieces of the puzzle when I can see what the finished puzzle will be by looking at the box the puzzle came in. :tinfoil:

But yeah, forcing society to prioritize the feelings of the insignificant number of people with mental disorders over the majority is absurd. Just like all of the other backwards prioritizing. It's all just sleight of hand. "Look over here! Look over here!"

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I wonder if it is a byproduct of our success though?

We've been so successful, at everything, for so long, that we can now worry about the minute stuff instead of the big issues (like eating, not getting killed, etc). I think people in general are not content with the status quo.. whatever it is, so maybe we're just inventing new problems to solve because we need something to solve?

I'm not really on any of the :tinfoil: trains anymore, I just don't have the time or care enough to bother.

I also think, like everything, the truth lies somewhere in the middle instead of to the right or left.

Is being gay/trans/whatever a mental issue? Technically, probably. Nature would have us designed to reproduce male/female, so anything outside of that would violate our 'design'. However, when you toss in our own sentience and personal agency.. then does it matter how we're designed? Changing things about ourselves is a pretty human trait, so should we limit that to hair dye/body workouts/etc? I don't know.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
“My kids are my number one priority, but I also remember that there are other kids and families that feel unsafe and alone.â€￾

So a few things here. What about those other kids? They are not in the photo, were they at the parade? Do you parents give them this much attention? Are they younger sisters to this boy? Did they use to get more attention than this boy and so “He likes girl things, but he also prefers male pronouns" became his way of getting attention because he was jealous of his sister? Is this whole thing just a way for him to get attention that got way out of hand because of his spineless parents?

“People were telling him to never stop being who he was. He was getting so much positive feedback. He loved it, he made us promise that we’ll take him again next year.â€￾

“He told me the other night before bed that that was his best day ever,â€￾ Duron says.

Sounds like an attention whore to me.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I honestly do not care who anyone fucks or how, but this is a travesty in parenting. This should not be encouraged. I have an adopted gay cousin that we all knew was gay without a doubt by the age of 8. We could care less if he put on girl costumes and performed shows with my sister inside the house, but dress up time was over outside the house until he was old enough to make that choice. He had to switch high schools twice because he got his ass kicked so many times and this is exactly why you shouldn't encourage your little kid to act this way in public. You have to give your birth gender a go until at least 16 in my book.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Reading the above posts brought to mind a quote by Alexander Fraser Tytler, a European (Scottish if memory serves) historian published The Decline and Fall of the Athenian Republic right around the time of the founding of the USA. Tytler concluded the following (I went and found this):

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising them the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over a loss of fiscal responsibility, always followed by a dictatorship. The average of the world's great civilizations before they decline has been 200 years. These nations have progressed in this sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith,
From spiritual faith to great courage,
From courage to liberty,
From liberty to abundance,
From abundance to selfishness,
From selfishness to complacency,
From complacency to apathy,
From apathy to dependency, <<< We are sooo right here
From dependency back again to bondage."

If Tytler's conclusion is correct, the US has exceeded the average length for a democratic form of government by 40 years so far. (I believe due in no small part to the fact that we have had some protection from being founded as a republic rather than as a true democracy). That is pretty much the amount of time we have been in significant decline as a nation/culture as the effects of our nation's governmental/economic/social system becoming more and more corrupted and our values systematically eradicated become more and more pronounced.

While the country has declined from its post-WWII all time peak, the citizens have become more and more safety netted by the deficit social spending of big .gov and thereby have more time on their hands to pursue other interests (as NSA mentioned). We've also abandoned the morality and standards of organized religion. I think all this has led to the rise of new religions like "save the planet" and "social justice" and "don't judge" where people, needing some kind of compass, have taken these on as their life's (read: excessive spare time's) pursuit. Combine that with pandemic terrible parenting, and you end up with situations just like this.

The bad news is that there really is no reversing this course until the democracy cycle begins again, rather painfully for most. So the downward course appears like it's going to continue. The best we can hope for is to slow it down, but most folks seem to have no interest in that, so long as sugar daddy .gov keeps shoveling them cash (borrowed against the earning potential of their poorly parented, poorly educated children)...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Last but not least, you wouldn't let your 10yr old daughter wear makeup, so why would you let your 10yr old boy? Tell him he can only wear it during his recital or play. Be a fucking parent.
They mentioned in another article I think about how he was commenting on all the condoms at the Pride thing.. and how his favorite people in the world are RuPaul and other Drag Queens.

10 years old! That kind of shit doesn't get exposed to kids on their own by age 10, regardless of their own developing sexual choices. Every kid is different, but ..

Oh.. look. She wrote a book about the kid in 2013.

https://raisingmyrainbow.com/about/

Wait.. let me do the math.. so she wrote a book about her gay kid in 2013.. 4 years ago.. so when he was 6?

UH huh.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Having not taken the time to read very far into this, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that one of the following two things is true:

1. CJ's mom is not married.

or

2. CJ's mom is not married to CJ's biological father.

Either scenario explains this almost entirely (that's not to say that all children of single mom's or second/third/fourth try families are destined to end up jacked up, just most of them).

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
No.. apparently she is married, he's a former cop, manly man too.

Both seem very Californian though, for what its worth.

I don't know, I guess first I don't see that kind of behavior appropriate for a 10 year old, regardless of gender/sex/etc. Second, really seems like the family is going overboard (for a book deal maybe?) for as reason.

Also, there is apparently a gay uncle who plays a big part in their lives.

https://raisingmyrainbow.com/2014/01/05/reflections-raising-my-rainbow-turns-3/

Looks like they started when he was 3, and went from there. 3?!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The reason I am so against it is that what if it is a phase, the kid gets into middle school and decides he wants to be normal? Now he can't. He can NEVER escape that he liked to wear dresses and act like a girl. They have cemented the course of his adolescence and young adulthood until he can change his name and move himself to a place nobody has ever heard of him. The father being a cop should know better as he witnesses what shitty parenting leads to first hand on a daily basis.

3yr thru 10yr olds cannot make permanent life choices! This is why the are not allowed to vote, have sex, get married, get a tattoo, or a body piercing without parental consent.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Mom wanted a little girl and a book deal?

But yeah, like PCS said, no way this kid skips through and makes it to anything remotely normal after all this...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Didn't we all walk around the house in our parent's shoes and play house with our mom's friend's daughter at the age of two? Mom obviously jumped at the chance to make a girl.

Is the gay uncle a publisher/producer/promoter type?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The reason I am so against it is that what if it is a phase, the kid gets into middle school and decides he wants to be normal? Now he can't. He can NEVER escape that he liked to wear dresses and act like a girl. They have cemented the course of his adolescence and young adulthood until he can change his name and move himself to a place nobody has ever heard of him. The father being a cop should know better as he witnesses what shitty parenting leads to first hand on a daily basis.

3yr thru 10yr olds cannot make permanent life choices! This is why the are not allowed to vote, have sex, get married, get a tattoo, or a body piercing without parental consent.
This and more this.

Parents all being like :fuckit:

We got a book deal, so you're :eddieism:

For life bitches! :pirate:

(Can I say I'm still very happy we have a gay animated eddie emoji)

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The answer is front and center in NSA's link:

I started this blog to connect with other families raising slightly effeminate, possibly gay sons and to get advice from LGBTQ teens, adults and their parents about raising the next generation of the community. The first thing I learned from my readers is that my son’s effeminacy isn’t about his sexuality — it’s about his gender. If I had never started the blog I might still be trying to figure out that and so many other things.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Here ya go Dan:

And, for years I had people ask “where is this kid’s father?!â€￾ He’s right here, right beside on The TODAY Show couch, at most of my appearances, being quoted in interviews and writing a kickass piece for The Atlantic in which he clarified, “My son skipping and twirling in a dress isn’t a sign that a strong male figure is missing from his life, to me it’s a sign that a strong male figure is fully vested in his life and committed to protecting him and allowing him to grow into the person who he was created to be.â€￾

Isn't this the exact reason NY Columbia U is suing Trump?

Do I read the comments made in response to what I write? Comments made on this blog? Yes, every single one. Comments made on other websites where my essays are posted. No. I can’t. It’s not healthy for me. And, I don’t publish the few, random negative comments that people attempt to make on my blog. I used to feel bad trashing the negative comments on my blog, like I wasn’t being honest or fair or giving everyone a voice or showing both sides of the story. But, you know what? It’s my blog. Everyone has a voice. I have one here. If haters want to be heard, they can start their own blog for me to not read.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
How about that? We'll have to assume from that he's the biological father and has been there throughout... though my spidersense is still tingling... :)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if it is a byproduct of our success though?

We've been so successful, at everything, for so long, that we can now worry about the minute stuff instead of the big issues (like eating, not getting killed, etc). I think people in general are not content with the status quo.. whatever it is, so maybe we're just inventing new problems to solve because we need something to solve?
"Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times."

These 1st world mole-hills we've turned into mountains are gonna seem awfully foolish in hindsight when half the population is dead. Got to keep the plebs divided upon as many lines as possible, lest they see what their "betters" are really all about.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
From bondage to spiritual faith,
From spiritual faith to great courage,
From courage to liberty,
From liberty to abundance,
From abundance to selfishness,
From selfishness to complacency,
From complacency to apathy,
From apathy to dependency, <<< We are sooo right here
From dependency back again to bondage."
From bondage to spiritual faith, ==> 1930's - This is basically the last time we hit rock-bottom
From spiritual faith to great courage, ==> 1940's and 50's
From courage to liberty, ==> 1960's
From liberty to abundance, ==> 1970's
From abundance to selfishness, ==> 1980's
From selfishness to complacency, ==> 1990's
From complacency to apathy, ==>2000's
From apathy to dependency, <<< We are sooo right here Agreed!
From dependency back again to bondage.

By my math, society's going to bottom out in the next decade or so! Hmm, yeah?

I'm still more worried about the :pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
"Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times."

These 1st world mole-hills we've turned into mountains are gonna seem awfully foolish in hindsight when half the population is dead. Got to keep the plebs divided upon as many lines as possible, lest they see what their "betters" are really all about.
Troof!

From bondage to spiritual faith, ==> 1930's - This is basically the last time we hit rock-bottom
From spiritual faith to great courage, ==> 1940's and 50's
From courage to liberty, ==> 1960's
From liberty to abundance, ==> 1970's
From abundance to selfishness, ==> 1980's
From selfishness to complacency, ==> 1990's
From complacency to apathy, ==>2000's
From apathy to dependency, <<< We are sooo right here Agreed!
From dependency back again to bondage.

By my math, society's going to bottom out in the next decade or so! Hmm, yeah?

I'm still more worried about the :pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:
You might be more spot on than I was thinking. I was going all the way back to the countries freedom from the British.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean.. trying to be open minded here..

If a little girl dressed up as Iron Man, or.. keeping with the story, maybe Joker? Or one of the other male Suicide Squad people (can't remember them) would anyone care? Probably not. Is it weird that cross-gender weirdness (for cosplay purposes) is only weird if it's Male->Female and not the other way around?

I didn't dig enough to figure out if this kid is also gender creative or if this is just a costume/having fun.. but regardless of gender, dressing your 8-year old as a slutty character? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apply it to older kids, even adults. You have tomboys which has always been fine. Or a girlfriend in her boyfriends/husbands boxers or shirt...HOT! But a boy in girls clothes? "I think we have an issue with our son, honey." Or an adult boyfriend/husband in his chicks clothes? Certainly not sexy, it's hilarious. It's a double standard that's not been challenged ever because girls can get away with a little bit of masculinity for a lot of genuinely good reasons. Dudes cannot. Women/girls do like not feminine men. They say they do, but in practice we have those sensitive, feminine dudes stuck in the friendzone.

Anyway, thought that this was funny/sad.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, that's true. Do men like manly women though? I wouldn't think so, outside of a few instances or peoples particular tastes (there is someone out there that likes everything, I'm sure!).

I'm talking outside of the gay sphere, since obviously there are a lot of lesbians who prefer non-girly women, and/or gay men who prefer more flamboyant men.

It is a double standard, though it hasn't really mattered in the past, or it wasn't allowed to matter in the past. Why do men have to wear a stuffy suit and tie and women can wear a comfortable dress?

If we take the sexuality out of it, it's just clothes. I mean, hell the Scots wear kilts! Men used to wear wigs and tights! I think people should be allowed to wear what they want, and what is comfortable. That shouldn't be construed to mean thongs and banana hammocks in public.

However once you get into tying the clothes people wear with their personality/habits/preferences.. we all get put into columns about what is acceptable and what is not. At the core of it, that's not really 'freedom'.

Do I want to see a dude walking down the street in a dress? No, not really. But why not? Because it feels "wrong" or something. But why, on a fundamental level, is it wrong? Because dudes just don't do that.

I don't know, it's not something I wonder about enough to join a cause for, it's just odd when you look at the hows and whys of the way we do things. It's the man keeping us down :)

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Do guys like manly looking women? I guess it depends on the extent of the manliness applied. If it's some manly attire with some femininity mixed in, it can be a sexy look. There's a balance? But is there a balance of femininity a dude can mix in that chicks find appealing, at all? If a dude slips on a dress but puts on some work boots, would girls be into that? Some short shorts with a t-shirt? Maybe a little eye liner and blush?

Do guys like manly acting women? You bet your a$$ they do. Again, a good mix of their femininity must be there also. But dudes LOVE chicks who are into sports, or hunting, or video games or a ton of other traditionally male dominated activities. Dudes love a chick with a sick sense of humor who can bust balls as well as a man. How about reversed? Do chicks dig dudes who are into traditionally chick dominated activities? Do they like dudes who sit around clucking like hens? Yeah, if they're their gay friend.

I'm kinda with you on wondering why it matters what we all wear. Who cares, right? Are these forced norms or chosen norms? Do only girls wear sexy, tight, uncomfortable clothing because society says so, or because the purpose doesn't work both ways? Do only boys wear loose fitting jeans and flannels because society says so, or because chicks aren't as appealing in them? Do we not swap styles because we don't want to and we don't find each other attractive in each others styles, or because society tells us we can't?

Personally, I think it's the former. For the most part, we don't want to and we don't want each other to. I am constantly looking at women's fashion wondering, "Why?? That has got to be such a PITA."

This forced nonsense by the media and hollywood that has been co-opted by SJWs is just another method of destroying western values, morals, cultures and traditions. A way to destroy our identity.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I think it also goes back to instinct:

Men are supposed to be the "strong protectors" of the tribe.
Women are supposed to be the "nurturers" of the next generation of the tribe.

Break too far from either of those and our brains go, "something is not right here."