Gender Creative 🏳️‍🌈

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It's not the them. It's the them behind the them, and who they may be allied with that concerns me. Create enough of a disruption to crash our system, rivals use the opportunity to strike/take advantage.

You are right that, if it were just the confused "useful idiots," there'd be no uprising at all to speak of. I'd be more worried for their well-being if the armed and able populace ever fully lost patience with them, thus the eradication reference.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Except we are getting old and do not have much fight in us. It’s up to their sane peers to make the correction now. On the bright side, word is that Gen Z is the most conservative group to come around in awhile. Time will tell.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
With the UK election, more hard turning away from the fringe left.

For years, the left could rally people to them by claiming to be the party of freedom and expression and all that. Free to be gay! Free to be whatever! But now, people are seeing through that, as suddenly no one is free to have an opinion that doesn't line up with their very very narrow world view.

I think young people are feeling this the most. Young people always tend to rebel as it is, and the "tolerant" left is proving to be perfect to rebel against.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The UK election gives me hope for 2020. They said the turnout over the pond was much heavier than normal, which in the morning, they took as a sign that people were active for change. Turns out the silent majority knows how to show-up when pushed far enough.

I'm happy for them. And I hope that the US works hard to supply them whatever goods and services are necessary to make their divorce less disruptive when the time comes.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I think it's just a matter of time until the truly mental will be unwelcomed from the feminist and LGB camps. They come in like a septic tsunami, ruining everything, including what these movements have supposedly accomplished prior.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Hahahaha, it's telling when even they can't define what they mean by "female".

At some point, you gotta think real feminists will stand up against pretend females and say, "No, our causes have diverged. Good luck to you."

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Unfortunately, for now at least, they seem too afraid. The few who have tried to push back even a little have gotten a stern wrist slap for their trouble.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I do think there is a growing movement of ... shit, how do you even describe it these days?

Natural Born Vagina-possessing humans who think only they should be called/treated like women.

The trans have a name for them, "TERFs" aka Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists. There is an interesting "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" crossover happening.. where normal non-trans people are saying women are women and TERFs are saying women are women, but Trans activists are saying anyone who says they're a woman is a woman.

JK Rowlings (of Harry Potter fame) is a big TERF voice apparently.. which pisses off a ton of the frilly left.

I'm very open (giggity), at least for this place, and I am more or less OK with trans people just living their life and doing their thing. If they truly feel like they were born in the wrong body and want to change that and live their life as the opposite gender with drugs and surgery and all that shit... okay. Do I think it's a mental illness? Sure, but so are a number of things that we don't necessarily demonize.

HOWEVER, the radical left now even hates its OWN trans-people. There is a group of trans-people who think you should have doctor defined body dysmorphoria (aka mental illness) and actually want to transition to being another gender to be called TRANS. The left calls these people "transmedicalist" or "truscum" (for real).

Noun. transmedicalist (plural transmedicalists) A person who believes that medically-diagnosed gender dysphoria is an essential trait to be transgender. Synonym: truscum.

en.wiktionary.org › wiki › transmedicalist
transmedicalist - Wiktionary

The far left thinks ANYONE should be able to say they are ANYTHING and it's just as valid as anything else. We were already in wacky mental illness town, now we're literally in fairy pretend land town.. and we're all just supposed to take it/accept it?

Thankfully, the push back, in earnest, seems to be starting. The trans-sports people, women not getting actual WOMAN spaces.. all of it. The funniest (I guess) thing about this all is.. who are the majority of trans people? Well-off white dudes. So white males are now dominating women in a whole other category :) For once I suppose I agree with them!!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The alphabet soup people clearly blur the lines, and I don't know that that's a bad thing. It gets us out of the man/woman or white/black debates and forces people to consider what is "fair" regardless of any other factors. You have to think the end result, whenever we slowly and painfully get there, is that everyone will be treated equally. No one will be special. And if that's how we get closer to a meritocracy, then so be it....

Then there's sports. Sports is a major fly in the pie, as practical considerations force us to divide into sub-classifications, and the fringe wants to control those delineations. That strong woman South Park episode was a little too on the nose.

I like this Crowder video too. Along the same lines, nobody should be treated different, good or bad. But in this context he's talking about affirmative action. No fireworks, just well-reasoned discussion that we don't see much in today's political discourse.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It's a slippery slope.. and those who don't keep up with it get "canceled" for being "bigots" (seriously). It's exhausting just following along to laugh.

Oh...

I’m a Heterosexual Woman Who’s Politically Opposed to Heterosexuality

Dear How to Do It,
I’m a cis woman in kind of a classic millennial sex pickle: I’m really repelled by heterosexuality politically and personally, but I’m also really into dick. I’ve been thinking maybe I should look for bi dudes/ bicurious gay dudes, but I am not sure how best to do that. Rich, what would you think of a woman being on Grindr or Scruff? I do want to be respectful of gay men’s spaces and not horn in where I’m not welcome, but I really would love to find a vers guy with queer politics who would be up for casually dating a woman. What do you think? If you were me, where would you look?

—Radical
Dear Radical,
I’m not sure I’d call this a “classic millennial sex pickle,” and I’d like to hear more about your particular flavor of self-flagellating dick politics, but I’ll answer the question you actually asked. A general rule of thumb that I wish more people followed is: If you enter a space as someone who is not a member of the demographic for which said space was established, you should behave yourself. Don’t try to make something that has been designed to be not about you about you. The world is not your bachelorette party. So if you must go the route of using digital spaces dominated by men seeking men, as a cis woman with (no offense?) ostensibly hetero desires, don’t bother people. Let them come to you. Also be prepared to have your profile deleted. I actually have seen cis, hetero women on Grindr and the like before, and whenever I do, I think, “Well, she’s not gonna last.” And she doesn’t.

Some gay and even bi men might admonish you for even trying your hand at the gay grid (and may get pissed at me for not scolding you for wanting to do so), but we must acknowledge that it’s not just a space for queer men anymore. In recent years apps like Grindr and Scruff have become more trans-inclusive, including trans women. They offer “trans” as an option for one’s tribe, implicitly accepting that trans people will use the apps. And it seems to have worked, at least in New York, where the trans population on these apps has grown considerably more visible, as has the population of straight-identified men who are looking for trans women only and say so in their profiles. All kinds of spaces that were previously thought of as being only for men are now more queer-inclusive. I think that’s good? Guys are still getting plenty of dick (they will always find a way to do so), and other identities have more outlets as well.

That said, I don’t know how much luck you’d actually have on the likes of Grindr, though I do think it would be an interesting experiment if nothing else. If you’re in a major metropolitan area, you’re better off going to queer parties, even queer sex parties (if you think you’d be into that), where the identification boundaries tend to bleed into each other and a real anything-goes spirit pervades. There are dating apps/websites specifically catering to bi people (I’ve seen one that requires all of its users to identify somewhere on the bi spectrum in their profiles), but I have no experience with them and am reluctant to recommend them by name. Try Google. Probably the best way for an affair with a queer man to happen would be organically over time, through an extended friend group, for example, but that would require some patience and a lot of uncertainty, both of which the modern mindset disdains.

Something you should keep in mind is that pursuing guys who share your interest in dick will hardly weed out jerks. There are a lot of shitty men who identify as gay and bi, and their queerness doesn’t automatically absolve them of misogyny. In fact, the misogyny in some of these dudes is compounded by a perceived lack of use for women. At least straight guys will pretend to be civilized for the sake of getting laid. Ultimately, I feel like you’re going to end up with some big-dicked puppy dog of a straight guy who’s read some theory here and there, anyway? I mean, by all means have fun until you find him, but I’d put money on that being where this is going.
Well I'll be.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I can't. I just can't. I can't spare the brain cells. If I am going to kill that many, it'll at least have to involve a significant buzz before the headache.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
What if you're the person that got molested? How do you feel about this person walking free? Odds of re-offending should only be a small part of the parole equation. It seems they are completely ignoring the punishment and justice for the victim elements. Holy Moses. If Iowa has gone that far down the rabbit hole, which state is next? Baffling.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Ouch. They can't possibly believe that nonsense.

This video that someone linked in the comments is pretty good too. You can actually see the people trying not to say what we all inherently know for fear of the lefty thought police coming to revoke their lib-card.

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Oh.

Weinstein Accuser Says He Has No Testicles

Jessica Mann testified in a Manhattan courtroom Friday that Harvey Weinstein engaged in forced oral sex and raped her in early 2013 and alleged that she was in a twisted relationship with him because of her sexual inexperience.

As Mann tearily described alleged incidents, she also made the bombshell claim that Weinstein was “intersex,” saying he didn’t have testicles and appeared to have a vagina.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
"she" still has an adam's apple and no boobs. As for frank... who knows. The less I think about that the better.

Once they started including fat chicks, this was practically inevitable. Next year will be the women who identify as men but still want to be included like a woman, "Here we have a lumberjack plaid one-piece that accentuates the Kim Jong Un haircut..." Or maybe some kind of spread that includes all the y-chromisomed "women" who won all the track meets this year.

Their wokeness knows no bounds, yet the vast majority of the mag is still hot women. What they do to virtue-signal is of no real consequence. I think they're just trying to keep the mob at bay for another year or two, otherwise, they'd just be shamed into oblivion by the twitterati, just like the VS fashion show.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Even the people that smugly use them don't have any idea what they mean. They're completely fabricated by narcisists who hate their fathers, so I'm pretty sure they mean whatever their woke little angry minds want them to mean.