GI JOE 3 - SNAKE EYES

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Are there any good films that won't get pushed to 2021? It makes me think they actually believe in it. Otherwise, you shove it straight to streaming, and when it doesn't make money, you just throw up your hands and scream, "It was COVID, couldn't be helped. Whatchagonnado?" The virus is a true blessing for shitty movies. So my take away is that this might actually not suck.

Reactions: NSA

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
nacho when you put it that way.. it does make a lot of sense. Though I kind of think maybe this would be a great landing spot for it.. everyone stuck at home, could get a lot more eyes on your brand than you normally would with a theatrical release.

It better be damn good though. I'm surprised we haven't even gotten a trailer right?

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
Are there any good films that won't get pushed to 2021? It makes me think they actually believe in it. Otherwise, you shove it straight to streaming, and when it doesn't make money, you just throw up your hands and scream, "It was COVID, couldn't be helped. Whatchagonnado?" The virus is a true blessing for shitty movies. So my take away is that this might actually not suck.

This is exactly what why we got the figures we did in the retro line. Because they knew they were postponing the movie and those were the most recent figures they packed in 2016. So once they knew the movie was postponed they threw these out as placeholders until they release the movie figs. I bet the roadblock and Scarlett we get have a lot of heavy duty and stiletto parts.. Hasbro was going big on the classified series and movie figures bank on it

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
At this point the real news is what movies aren't b eing delayed till 2021/2023...............................

New Mutants: August 21th (really, sorta I guess, probably still won't happen)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Agreed. I assume it's terrible, but I still want to see it. They claim it's borderline horror, but if you've ever read the Bill Sienkiewicz New Mutant issues from back in the day, the art was very strange and off-putting at the at the time but very horror-ish and oddly beautiful, looking back on it.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
This is exactly what why we got the figures we did in the retro line. Because they knew they were postponing the movie and those were the most recent figures they packed in 2016. So once they knew the movie was postponed they threw these out as placeholders until they release the movie figs. I bet the roadblock and Scarlett we get have a lot of heavy duty and stiletto parts.. Hasbro was going big on the classified series and movie figures bank on it
The Roadblock is allegedly getting the “new” ARAH headsculpt that some people Have seen firsthand.