Giga Bread Feedback

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Couldn't find a thread, so starting one. (If I missed one, please combine)

Picked up some stuff from him that he listed in the Officers forum. Prices were great, communication was great, he shipped super-fast and well-packaged. Everything just the way you'd want it.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I ordered a couple items from his store back in November, then decided to give them away as Christmas presents and re-ordered the same items again.

He double checked with me to make sure I didn't just accidentally place the same order twice.

Both orders arrived very quickly and the head sculpts were great.

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
Awesome guy and a great trader, just received my package after a mix up with the post office (my fault, not his) and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Great to deal with,all around good guy. Fair trader,and fast shipper! Head sculpts are also very high end! Can't wait to deal with again:D

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Another easy deal with him, and I remembered to pick up some heads from his store this time around. He found something on my want list at Joe Con and offered to pick it up for me - can't get much better than that.

The quality of his head sculpts is also top notch. Can't wait to see what they look like painted up.