GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
So yesterday I decided to stop by TRU and see if they still had the two Alley Vipers they've had for the past month.

And to my complete surprise, they had some of wave three AND wave four!

They had five shock troopers, one Shadow Tracker and two Dukes with the missle launchers and pulse rifle. I grabbed four of the ST's and the lone Shadow tracker and stashed the fifth ST in case one of you needed it. Left the Dukes.

Oh, and they still have the two AV's!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I figured they would have to sell all of their current older figures before they would stock the newer stuff, and I thought that would take awhile.

But BAM, there they were when I rounded the corner.

I just about passed out too, seeing not one but two, then four, then five shock troopers. And I grabbed each and every one of them and stood there like Gollum with his ring. Tricksey Hobbits!

I just broke open Shadow Tracker, and I have to say he's pretty cool. Though he has one long knife that has a peg on it's side and I'm trying to figure out what the heck it's for. Is it based on a real knife? There's a hole in the spear blade and I was able to plug it in there, but that just seems odd. Most of his weapons are odd. Is the cat-o-three tails maybe supposed to be some sort of bolo for tripping targets?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Ahh, I was wondering about that thing. I remembered seeing it on an episode of Buffy the Vampire slayer.

Found a crappy issue with Shadow, you can't move his head worth crap, especially if you have his quiver plugged into his back. How the hell am I supposed to pose him looking down the sight of his bow?

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Cool, man!

With the gas prices being the way they are, it's good to read that some good folks find things afterall.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, not too many special trips lately though, just finding stuff while picking up the necessaries...