NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

I don't feel like thats all that out there for those people during this time.. though the Jamie/Cersei thing is kinda something you don't want to model.

Liked the episide, not sure why they waited so long to tell him though other than muh narrative.

Where was Phasma? I don't remember seeing her in Winterfel.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I felt they kinda jumped over how the guys on "the wall" were able to survive it's collapse. And they showed nothing of Castle Black or what happened to it. Last season we see the wall coming down, and the next thing we see from that area are the guys walking around that kid, Lord Umber's castle....or did I miss something?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

The kid was featured in the beginning when Sansa was telling everyone to bring their men to Winterfell, and he said they needed Wagons and Horses.. so I guess he went back and got ganked.

It was kind of a mess with the wall, but it LOOKED like the breach part was near the ocean so maybe there was a decent amount of area for them to escape? The dead also didn't seem to be in any hurry crossing through, so any normal person should be able to escape.

Winterfell had gotten a raven that they'd breached the wall, so Castle Black must still be there, or at least was there long enough to report. This leads me to believe the breach was somewhere else.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
  • NSA

NSA

Yeah it would have been nice, unless they plan to send someone else there so we get a good look at Castle black? Seems like it'd be a waste of time though since the dead are already south of it.

I have to imagine there will be a big battle in Winterfell, but there has to be more south of that too.. if the dead get all the way to Kings Landing (which would be good for story purposes) would Winterfell be lost? Abandoned maybe? I dunno. I can't see them beating the Night king at Winterfell.