Happy Thanksgiving!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Just eating for us, which is why this is my favorite holiday. It's about food. That's it. We're doing the cooking (so we have the leftovers, duh). Small gathering this year as a lot of the regulars are off at in-laws houses. Fine by me! I actually don't like too many people in my house at once. Gives me accident anxiety.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Other peoples kids are hell.. thankfully really only my wifes sister has kids, and they're around the same age as mine, so they go off and entertain each other and don't cause too much grief.

Hoping I get left alone at some point for some gaming time.. but I'm not optimistic.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Hunting in the morning, way too much food with the family and an old friend in the evening. He’ll likely arrive with some spirits and firearms, so the next couple days should be fun.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Bagged and learned to gut a deer on Thanksgiving Day. My wife spent the better part of Black Friday butchering the meat we cut off. We’re fully country folk now. Did some recreational shooting with my buddy yesterday and enjoyed some Chinese food and recreational beverages last night while watching movies with the family. Then it all caught up with me last night. My voice has gotten rougher each day since about Monday. During the night it blew up into a nasty little cold. I knew all those early mornings out in the cold and lack of full nights of sleep would eventually catch up to me. After a run to the dump this morning the rest of the day today was crash day. Slugged some NyQuil and slept for 4-5 hours. No plans for anything but rest tomorrow either.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Bagged and learned to gut a deer on Thanksgiving Day. My wife spent the better part of Black Friday butchering the meat we cut off. We’re fully country folk now. Did some recreational shooting with my buddy yesterday and enjoyed some Chinese food and recreational beverages last night while watching movies with the family. Then it all caught up with me last night. My voice has gotten rougher each day since about Monday. During the night it blew up into a nasty little cold. I knew all those early mornings out in the cold and lack of full nights of sleep would eventually catch up to me. After a run to the dump this morning the rest of the day today was crash day. Slugged some NyQuil and slept for 4-5 hours. No plans for anything but rest tomorrow either.
Sounds like a great weekend, but I feel ya on the sickness. I went down last Saturday and am just now back to normal.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Got to enjoy some hot venison stew/pot roast last night for dinner. That was deeeelicious, and felt good on my irritated throat. Fruits of your labor and all that... ‘Course now the wife thinks she’s getting the cold too. :confused:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Was a busy extended weekend... Thanksgiving was good, watched a little bit of football, good dinner & drinks with family.. Friday was hangover day mostly.. just hung around the house. Saturday we did some shopping and I got a couple hours with RDR2.. went to the Zoo yesterday with the family all day.. meh it's the zoo.. now back to the grind..

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Went to the in-laws house for dinner....and it wasn't really all that Thanksgiving themed. I think they served deer steak (not really thick or juicy) rolls, corn,, green beans and.....the only traditional item served...pumpkin pie. Not that I'm complaining, no one asked for my input and no one asked for my help...so I just sit down and appreciate it for what it is, a home cooked meal that I didn't have to make myself. :)

Worked on my ALIENS tractor a tiny bit.