Hasbrotoyshop.com Sightings!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Just got 4 CGs for my sons (2 each) for Christmas. And 4 Dukes...1 for each of them and 2 for me for customs. :D Haven't ordered from HTS in a long time...10htsdisc gets 10% off and over $50 = free shipping. got all 8 shipped for $72 something...and had some funds in paypal from a return so really less than that. :D

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Im not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure Dagger has She-Hulk legs which are beefier than the Electra/Medusa legs...the knee area is very telling...

EDIT: on second look, maybe not...so scratch it...I don't want Daggers legs in flesh, I want SheHulks legs in flesh tone...

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Im not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure Dagger has She-Hulk legs which are beefier than the Electra/Medusa legs...the knee area is very telling...

EDIT: on second look, maybe not...so scratch it...I don't want Daggers legs in flesh, I want SheHulks legs in flesh tone...
You sure do like them manly don't you?

10htsdisc gets 10% off
That would have been nice for my $150 purchase.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Night Viper in stock at HTS. However, I have the feeling the orders will be cancelled. It must be a mistake because no other items were put back in stock.
Edit: Nevermind, Jinx got added now too.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Just got a package from HTS that contained one figure, and an invoice that showed two.
oh wow someone on another site got the entire wrong order
my package has taken a detour to St. Louis
the regular route after Indianapolis is to come to me(Chicago)
as long as it gets to me & is correct I'm ok with them wasting their own fuel

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Their response:

Thank you for your email as well as your recent order with HasbroToyShop.com. Your order was shipped with FedEx in two shipments the one that is still in transit was shipped on 11/19/2013 and can be tracked using tracking number XXXXXXXXXX. Your order is estimated to be delivered on Saturday 11/23/2013. If we can be of further assistance to you please let us know.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052. (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday – Friday and 10 AM – 3 PM , Saturday )
No shit it was in two shipments, jackass. I even mentioned that in my first email. My problem is not that they split the shipment; it's that the email, my order status and the invoice in the box all show that two figures were sent, and yet only one was in the box. I know how to read a damn invoice.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yay! :thumbsup:

Thank you for your email. We apologize you received your order in unsatisfactory condition. We have shipped you the 1 Mara Jade figure missing from your order. If we can be of further assistance to you please let us know.

We greatly appreciate your business. If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052. (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday – Friday and 10 AM – 3 PM , Saturday )

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Some people like to complain about HTS, but they seem to always get it right in the end. And it also looks as though they won't be cancelling my Night Viper order from ordering more than 2, since they shipped some of my other figures from the order. I think it would have been cancelled before shipping part of it.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Has HTS always shipped via FedEx and required signatures? Apparently the figures I ordered for my boys (4 dukes and 4 CGs) were at my door at 1:30..but no one home to sign for them. I am off all next week so I will get them Monday...but don't recall having to sign before...

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
Has HTS always shipped via FedEx and required signatures? Apparently the figures I ordered for my boys (4 dukes and 4 CGs) were at my door at 1:30..but no one home to sign for them. I am off all next week so I will get them Monday...but don't recall having to sign before...
It's pretty random it seems. About 1 out of every 5 packages comes via Fedex. I just sign their tag and stick it back on the door so they leave the package the following day. Because I always have free shipping they probably choose the cheapest method which might sometimes be Fedex.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Some people like to complain about HTS, but they seem to always get it right in the end. And it also looks as though they won't be cancelling my Night Viper order from ordering more than 2, since they shipped some of my other figures from the order. I think it would have been cancelled before shipping part of it.
After a rocky beginning, this seems to have ended well. I've never had a problem before, so this is my first time complaining.

Almost everything I've gotten from them has been FedEx to start, then dropped with the post office. Very few have required a signature, though.