I did it (all Sideshow complete)

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
I have got every 12" Sideshow figure that has come out (total 15). I think I did pretty well to considering the price for some of these figures are $150 to $200+. But after breaking it all down I spent an average of $105.95 for each one shipped. The Cobra Ninja Viper at SDCC is ready for pick up so I don't have that and the Stalker just shipped to me so I don't have that either. But payment has been sent and one is in the mail and the other is ready for pick up. I did not collect the exclusive Sideshows that would have easily cost me depending on the figure an average of $50 bucks more and I am on a limit. I will be up loading pictures so all of you can check out the collection.

P.S. I have all the pictures loaded up so please check them out.

Attachments

• sideshow 2.jpg
    sideshow 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 30
  • sideshow.jpg
    sideshow.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 25
  • firefly in case.jpg
    firefly in case.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
got them upload so please check them all out. thanks...

Attachments

• beachhead.jpg
    beachhead.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 5
  • cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3
  • cobra officer.jpg
    cobra officer.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
very cool...you plan to open them and display them?...otherwise, those be some expensive boxes on display

lol, ya i want to but i don't know, we shall see...

Attachments

• duke.jpg
    duke.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • dusty.jpg
    dusty.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • firefly.jpg
    firefly.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
not a fan of the 12 inch dolls but I gotta say they look pretty damn cool when they are all together

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
Congratulations and damn you, your other post about the figures, and KT's link to the cheap sniper has led me to buy 3 of these damned figures in the last week. I had held out this long and you led me down the primrose path! I just hope I can stop with a couple of them.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Very nice, Duffman.

I have to admit these are way overpriced, but they are not that bad in overall quality out of the box. Some of the 21st CT stuff looks better on them, but this is a case by case basis.

Just glad to have what I do, and will probably ease up from this point.

Anyone know when General Hawk is slated to ship?

And MW...

They are not dolls! They are action figures, damn you! :D

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Very nice score! Not my thing but they are neat.

LOL.

sorry, just never been into the non 3.75 Joes

Same here. I appreciate that others like them but I don't. I only buy a few ones I like, like a dragon USAF thunderbirds pilot, a joe blue angels pilot, and I might get that 160th SOAR(A) figure, but its like $150.:(

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Didn't they say they were probably going to make a wild wesel too? Does anybody have any info on that. If I was to get a sideshow, it would be wild weasel or possibly starduster.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook

Attachments

• flint.jpg
    flint.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • snake eyes.jpg
    snake eyes.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1
  • storm shadow.jpg
    storm shadow.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
Didn't they say they were probably going to make a wild wesel too? Does anybody have any info on that. If I was to get a sideshow, it would be wild weasel or possibly starduster.

I think doing a Wild Weasel would be sweet with a helmet removal but I have not heard anything.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
Very nice, Duffman.

I have to admit these are way overpriced, but they are not that bad in overall quality out of the box. Some of the 21st CT stuff looks better on them, but this is a case by case basis.

Just glad to have what I do, and will probably ease up from this point.

Anyone know when General Hawk is slated to ship?

And MW...

They are not dolls! They are action figures, damn you! :D

overpriced to some and a good deal for others. I can understand if they made tens of thousands of these but they make 500-750 exclusives and 1500-3000 normal, so they make a limited amount. I have not paid retail for any of these there are deals out there to be had trust me. Like I said my average is about $105 each and that includes the shipping. Is it a lot yes but much cheaper than the $200+ some of these sell for.

General Hawk is in August or September

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They really should do that Rock n Roll in PoC form, and I wouldn't mind seeing that Zartan headsculpt in 1:18, either.