I found some ST at TRU Today

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
I haven't been chasing around POC stuff, but I do check out the pathetic Joe sections whenever I am in a store. I never see anything, tons of those white Destros and the occasional Beachhead, or Jungle viper. Today I stopped into TRU to check out their clearance clearance and they had 4 pegs full of Joes. I took 2 Shock troopers and left 2. They also had the usual suspects and a Skydive? he looked pretty cool, but at $8 a pop 2 figures was my max.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I picked up 3 at TRU a couple weeks back, think I'm gonna return them. Saw 3 more at TRU last week. The ones I got were $7.99 and the ones I saw last week were $8.99!! Ridiculous prices. It's a great figure.. but it's kinda ridiculous.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
I can't believe the prices they are asking for these figures, some of the super hero ones were $9.99! I guess I am spoiled I bought almost all of my 25th guys on clearance. When I was a kid, $10 got you a nice sized Joe vehicle like the Snowcat or AWE Striker!

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
Hahahahaha... I think if those two were fine, I could get over the third. Though some nasty bat-wings might dissuade me.. but I am a Leg and Thigh person myself.

umm, the thighs are a part of the leg, so you must be going after the bigg-uns if they have to be 2 different things on your list

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Not necessarily, nice legs, but could have cottege cheese thighs. Or nice thighs but all gnarly legs etc.

That little spot almost at the top of girls legs, where they dont touch and goes apart again.. mmhmmm. Where's skittles girl?!!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I found Joes at my K-mart yesterday, one of them was a shock trooper and there was only one destro. the rest were all perfect snake eyes, skydive, duke, and 1 low-light and an alley viper. The very fact that my L-mart carries joes makes it infinitely better than my local wal-mart at the moment.

I thought about buying the shock trooper, but I already got two of them and a couple alley vipers to to go on a double date with them.