I want that! So cool!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I think there's a playset that already exists from a big company that looks just like that. And probably costs way less than a printed item would.

And what exactly is the draw of that Vitruvian man figure? A four-armed monochrome man with his wang out can only be used for so much.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I'm looking at a 1:20 scale APC model from ALIENS to use with my Colonial Marines...but dam I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to drop the coin on it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I

And what exactly is the draw of that Vitruvian man figure? A four-armed monochrome man with his wang out can only be used for so much.

It's an action figure of a famous piece of art. It's a novelty, plus it goes with the Michelangelo's David, Venus de Milo and Rodin's The Thinker that already exist.

I'm glad the Japanese do this kind of thing. American companies couldn't think up an original idea to save their lives. Boss Fight and a few other independents excepted.

I'm looking at a 1:20 scale APC model from ALIENS to use with my Colonial Marines...but dam I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to drop the coin on it.

Without in-depth modification your CM's will be able to just stand around it, at best. Is an under-scaled, largely static APC worth the outlay?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I'm aware of the limitations. It's either buy a kit, or build one myself...and I think I've got too much other projects going on to take on something of this complexity.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
This is the set I was thinking of.

Castle
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15587

Makerbot Rocket
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15582

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Fucking BBTS, even with shipping it's still cheaper to buy it from Japan.

Thats often the case. They are a retailer that scalps. They get figures from Asia by the pallet, but instead of dividing up their wholesale bulk shipping cost, they add the shipping cost to each figure as if they had each figure shipped from overseas individually.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Stupid PC games and your awesome mods. :mad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmS6xO_AsOM[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5tESktgywQ[/ame]

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Is that a Gundam?

I remember being crazy for Gundam back when it was a regular showing on Cartoon Network, and the 3.75" figures were released. I had a ton of those before I shook that monkey off my back.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I still have my old action figures. Sadly the picture above is not an action figure (the closest to figures Bandai makes is Robot Spirits Damashi stuff). It's a 1/100 model of the MSK-008 Dijeh, from Zeta Gundam, piloted by Amuro Ray.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Been wanting this guy for a while but haven't wanted to cough up the dough. Man the english language is dumb. Those two words spelled nearly identically, yet sound completely different.

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
I want some fucking schythes. Go all grim reaper on the weeds in the pasture. Ooh! Or a machete, or a schythe machete! ! Thatd be awesome! Frackin Australian Grim reaper! Those crocs dont stand a chance...

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011

Just picked up a kit of this on another board I visit, the pistol from Bladerunner. This shows the assembled gun...what it does not show is the amber colored grips and five bullets. I've loved Bladerunner since I was in Jr. High and I've owned two versions of this same gun but sold them at different points. Hopefully this one will stay with me...barring any financial trouble.

It's obviously 3D printed, so it will need a lot of sanding.

Last edited:

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
I want a dil- wait, thats my seeeecret want... just kidding. Anyvays, I vant a willys jeep. My neighbor restored his grapas and let me look at it. I want one now.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Nice! If you can order in the new acrylic material, do it. It's a MUCH nicer finish.

I don't think it's on Shapeways...at least not this kit. I think the guy is printing them at home, so the way it is is the way it is.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can hang stuff in my collection/game room, but the walls are already full. Same with my collection shelves. I have to rotate in new things. Sigh. First world problems.