I want that! So cool!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I've had this for nearly ten years in it's unpainted form. I decided it was time to FINALLY get this painted and displayed. I didn't assemble it, I bought it that way. It was originally a very light beige color. It now has a layer of ALCLAD metallic Chrome paint on it. Now then, the paint doesn't have a mirror like reflective quality like most think the endoskeletons have...which is fine by me. I feel it should be more like brushed aluminum. Anyway, as I said this was already assembled and I would have had to take it all apart to give it a proper paint-job, and after all this time, I really didn't want to mess with that AND risk damaging it. I just wanted to get it painted and done. The parts were originally from a guy who worked under license to create 1:1 Endoskeletons, his name was Paul Francis. He made a few copies of the arm parts available for sale, that's where the parts that make this came from. The clear tube is actually a vase I bought from a Michael's Crafts. It's not a perfect match to what you see on-screen, but it's probably as close as I'll get.

Attachments

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Remember when Hasbro used "the rising cost of plastic" as a partial justification for raising prices on the 4" figs way back when? By that standard, those things would have to cost $500 apiece.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I always found it suspiciously strange that when the cost of petrol went down, the prices stayed the same or climbed. Like the "cost" was exactly the BS excuse we all suspected that it was.