I want that! So cool!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Received this yesterday, 1:18th Predator trophy skull. I have 1:18th versions of all the skulls seen in Predator 2 (along with a few that weren't seen) except a decent alien/xenomorph. This new one looks like it might have been shrunk from the 1:12th version that was in the NECA trophy room diorama made available a few years ago, so I'm hoping that same person will shrink down the xeno skull as well. I bought this from a guy on Facebook, but I think he also works with a place called Demon Creations.

Attachments

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I went through the DC photos, and he has them all, and it reads like they're going to be cast and sold. The post is two and a half months old, though.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, like ANY of the Fallout merchandise has come out as-advertised. I bet they still haven't shipped out the canvas helmet bags.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I went through the DC photos, and he has them all, and it reads like they're going to be cast and sold. The post is two and a half months old, though.
When I contacted him he said they were all available as of now. I thought about getting their xeno skull, but it doesn't look right for some reason. It reminds me of a xeno skull I used to see up on Ebay all the time that looked like it was sculpted by a drunk out of a lump of coal.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Jesus Herbert-Walker Christ on a cracker.

Imagine the cool dio pictures and videos you could do with that thing!

I know it's completely impractical but if I had my own air force I'd make all my drones look like little actual planes to fuck with people.. and then shoot missiles at them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It’s pretty cool. I hope they are going to work on stabilizing that cannon. Also, they got to get that gear to close up. And pyros, definitely pyros, at least from those rocket pods.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I prefer a knife that includes room for all my fingers on the handle. I’m also no fan of gimmicky tactical stuff. The whole karambit thing just kind of gets on my nerves as well.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I was particularly looking for something fixed, something small, something with a single edge and something that was easy to grip that would prevent my hand from slipping down onto the blade. MI knife laws are all kinds of not straightforward. Even after reading a write up that was meant to simplify them, the laws still aren't clear. So I looked for something that played it extra safe: small, single edged. I'm still not certain if the fixed part is questionable, but I want something ready to go, not one that requires an extra step.

I looked at ringed ended knives but they were just far too daggery looking to fit MI laws.