I want that! So cool!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I bought a new phone on primeday... and when I'm paired with my car or headphones, it reads my texts to me, asks if I want to reply, and transcribes the audio reply. It's spooky how well this shit works.
And yet most fuckheads behind the wheel are still holding their phones in front of their mouths screaming into the speakerphone...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Tennessee enacted a new law on 7/1 that makes it illegal to have a phone in your hand while driving. I guess efforts to curb "texting & driving" were either ineffective or too difficult to enforce. This way, it doesn't matter. Does it infringe on civil liberties a bit much? Yeah, but as my kids approach driving age, I like the idea that they're less likely to be killed by a f#$%tard trying to text an eggplant to some skank.

I've been bluetoothing my phone to the car for years so I can listen to podcasts while driving to another county and back every morning. With the new phone and new ride, AndroidAuto is pretty sweet for people trying to keep from touching their phones in the car.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Surprisingly enough, this is a Hong Kong-based KS, and not something cooked up by a Japanese garage kit builder.

For those of you with lives and girlfriends/wives, that pool is essentially the Japanese equivalent to this:

If you don't know what THAT is, well, good on you for staying away from internet degeneracy!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Having recently spent some time in Japan, I can certainly affirm that they are into some very odd things (from my decidedly western perspective at least). I found the rope/suspension business particularly puzzling.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A couple of the tiers have it coming with figures. They used pictures of the 1/12 Phicen figure, which is a "seamless" figure. What it'll actually come with?