Immigration!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
EXCLUSIVE: 'A lot of people die out here' and 'all this blood ... is on Obama's hands': Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings | Mail Online

Kinda catch all thread for the shit that's been going on for a while now.

Personally, it sucks when people die, but honestly, I'm not exactly feeling sorry for people who hike through the desert and then die, that's kind of a risk you took when you decided to do it.

I'm pissed that there are so many sick/un-vaccinated people coming here, and almost immediately putting their kids in schools. Fuck that.

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
EXCLUSIVE: 'A lot of people die out here' and 'all this blood ... is on Obama's hands': Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings | Mail Online

Kinda catch all thread for the shit that's been going on for a while now.

Personally, it sucks when people die, but honestly, I'm not exactly feeling sorry for people who hike through the desert and then die, that's kind of a risk you took when you decided to do it.

I'm pissed that there are so many sick/un-vaccinated people coming here, and almost immediately putting their kids in schools. Fuck that.
I might be a 'damn dirty liberal', but there is a legal, if fucked up, way to go about coming into this country. I'm sorry you're poor and sick and cartels are murdering you and shit, but all you're doing is bringing your problems here, and risking the lives of my loved ones. Which is to say, I don't support illegal immigrants.

As for them dying in the desert, what do they expect? You trek through a desert unprepared, the odds of you dying are high. Is it Obama's fault? Not specifically. It IS the Government's fault for not dealing with all of this immigration shit sooner. Now it's really blowing up in their faces and people are looking for whoever is most convenient to blame.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah there are a whole number of people who should share blame (but don't), though Obama has allowed himself to be the face of the blame by not taking a real stance or enforcing anything, or at least giving strong, clear direction.

Obviously, the whole issue of "comprehensive immigration reform" is big for the political people, for different reasons. I am sure some people are looking at the opportunity to add millions of technical new voters, though the odds of them actually turning out for things is likely slim to begin with. The idea that "Well, lets make everyone here RIGHT NOW legal, but THEN we'll stop others from coming" is ridiculous and stupid on it's face. The only way to start to find a solution is to stop people from coming over, and/or send them back right away. Letting it be known that MAYBE we'll be giving away free citizenship only makes more people want to get here JUST RIGHT NOW, which is directly leading to this ridiculous push of people over the last 4-5 months.

From the illegal alien perspective, there is no time like the present, so might as well go now. They're certainly not able and willing to fix their own countries, so might as well try somewhere else.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
In fear of upsetting our liberal members, I have no problems with illegal immigration and welcome them with open arms. Out government thinks it's good for our country so I have no disagreement with our elected officials.
I'm against illegal immigration because it's created a large population of slaves and indentured servants. But up until this latest trick, illegal immigration had a almost a zero net population gain.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Lol. These videos are pointless. It creates a straw man argument to attack with facts and figures, then arrives at a conclusion "strain on culture and resources" without any supporting facts to show how much of an incremental effect it would have. I could just as easily say since these immigrants came from nothing, their lifestyle will naturally have a lower influence on resource waste than the average American.

People want to talk about strain on resources but we still waste more food, water, paper, and oil per capita than any previous generation of Americans. If resource conservation was that high of a priority with Americans, we'd see more than your average progressive hipster pushing for it.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Oh man,I prolly shouldn't comment on any of this,especially since my oldest daughter is Mexican....her mom was born here in the us tho,but these are her people...I'm totally against any immigration,or foreign aid. I'm against NATO,and us being part of NATO. I'm against welfare,and allowing generations of people to thrive on hand outs taken from my checks! I believe America should mind our own business,lock down our borders with orders to shoot on sight,and signs warning we'll do so...if they know well shoot them,and if we catch them well dump them right back where they came from they won't come...justsayin.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Lol. These videos are pointless. It creates a straw man argument to attack with facts and figures, then arrives at a conclusion "strain on culture and resources" without any supporting facts to show how much of an incremental effect it would have. I could just as easily say since these immigrants came from nothing, their lifestyle will naturally have a lower influence on resource waste than the average American.

People want to talk about strain on resources but we still waste more food, water, paper, and oil per capita than any previous generation of Americans. If resource conservation was that high of a priority with Americans, we'd see more than your average progressive hipster pushing for it.
I'm not sure you really need hard data to KNOW that hundreds of millions more people will put strain on a system...water for instance, is already becoming a strained resource...we might not be noticing here around the Great Lakes, but elsewhere, it is becoming a problem...now imagine hundreds of millions more people simply flushing toilets...

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Curious- why NATO, of all things?
^
NATO is a fucking joke! I could get into it,but it'd be some long dragged out post that would probably be filled with a bunch of misinformation,and ad-libbed bullshit..let's just say we do our part,but they don't necessarily do theirs. Besides that I don't feel we should be allied with anyone. We got our own problems,who are we to tell others how to handle their business,when we can't even handle our own?

"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."

Lyndon B. Johnson

Same thing applies today:

"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what middle eastern boys ought to be doing for themselves."

Contraband

We send brave American soldiers off to fight a war that has no clear end,for people that hate us! These people have been at war since biblical times!! It's never going to end! There will always be conflict in the Middle East. We tell them they'll fight,and possibly die for their country,really? Since when is Iraq,and Afghanistan our country? How the fuck did our oil get under their sand? The only way to eliminate the conflict is to kill them all! Bomb them into the fucking Stone Age,nuke the motherfuckers! Then tap the glass bowl for its oil as restitution for our time,and expenses...

Last edited:

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I think you're confusing NATO with the UN. To my knowledge, we've never gone to war in defense of a NATO-allied power.

The only major interventions NATO has taken part in were Bosnia and Herzegovina intervention, Kosovo and the US-led war in Afghanistan. NATO also assisted with the build up of the post-Saddam Iraqi army, and anti-piracy missions off the African coasts.

NATO certainly didn't take part in any military actions during the Cold War. Korea was a UN sponsored action, and the Vietnam Conflict was mostly US, with Aussie, New Zealand and Brit allies, amongst some others.

NATO is a mutual-defense treaty that stemmed from the US/Western rivalry with the Warsaw Pact, USSR/Eastern led nations.

It's not the United Nations, which is what I think you might be referencing.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
^
Exactly. I know little about any of it...yes,UN...see ,either way.

All I know is I wanna hermit country that keeps to itself. I'm sick of working so half of my income can go to other people I do t know or care about. What they eat ,don't make me shit.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
These America/self loathing whackadoodles won't be happy until every jackass in the world can waltz across the "border" and walk directly to the welfare office to start leeching benefits (aka more unfunded liability for the national debt) without even the inconveniences of having to become a US citizen, get a job, pay taxes or even call themselves "American." This raid was no different than what happens a hundred or more times a day around the country, and has happened long before evil President The Donald came along.

This whole thing is nothing more than a concerted, coordinated and well-funded effort to undermine the rule of law, the elected President and ultimately our nation. These douches are trying to turn public opinion away from law abiding, prosperity and security into bleeding heart, anything is okay as long as it makes my little heart feel good and I can post it to Facebook. They want to bask in it like they did anything besides agree to pass along other people's taxpayer money to people who broke the law by coming here and want free American money for their effort.

Illegals belong back where they came from, and it's ICE's job to capture them and return them there. If they are finally getting the support they need to do their job more effectively after 8 years, more power to them. It's the law, despite what the virtue signaling "social justice warriors" protest about and leftist judges rule. In the end, if we don't have borders and we don't have laws and we don't have safeguards against invaders here to do nothing but harm, we don't have a nation at all.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, most people do things because they think they're right, not for nefarious reasons.

I'm sure there are groups who want to push illegal immigration to bring down.. whatever, same as there are groups who are opposed to it for reasons that are not as noble as "for the law!" (racism, classism, other ismseses). But the vast (VAST) majority of people with opinions are likely rooted in something they personally feel is right or wrong with the situation.

I feel that most people here feel like a law is a law, and coming here against the law is illegal and you should be thrown back like an undersized bass. Regardless if you're Mexico, Irish, Moroccan, or whatever. Here illegally? Out you go! Nothing particularly scandalous about that, I don't think.

Now, where it gets weird is when the parents bring the kids here when they're little and they grow up here and maybe they don't know any other life. Was it their choice to break the law? No. I am a normal human, and I can feel empathy. What is the solution though? Let the kid stay and toss the parents? That probably doesn't work in most circumstances. Let them all stay? Then they'll all just come with kids. Ideas?

Now, banning certain people coming here for X amount of time.. as long as you have a valid reason I don't see any issue with it. Is it some other nation's citizens right to come to America? I don't think so. What is the worst that can happen? Someone's family can't come visit, but assuming they're here legally.. they can still go visit them right?

The people who are PRO-immigration.. I don't even know. Idealistically.. they want everyone in the world to be able to come here and achieve the American dream? I guess that would be the most 'positive' spin to put on it? They'll have a better life here than in Podunk Shitfuck they currently life? They're not wrong. But are they right? Pizza is awesome, and I want it in me.. but I can't just eat ALL the pizza, ALL of the time, that's insane, unhealthy, and going to end badly. This is why we have money, and not free pizza. Same as we have LEGAL immigration laws, that let in people from all over the world.. to help them have a better life and whatevers.

I kind of lost my train of thought, I want pizza now.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This whole thing is nothing more than a concerted, coordinated and well-funded effort to undermine the rule of law, the elected President and ultimately our nation...
Yup. They've doubled down on their efforts. It doesn't matter if Trump is doing EXACTLY what anyone before him did and it wasn't demonized, HE will be demonized greatly. The media isn't held accountable for faulse reporting so why not?

Did you see Stefan's video on that new Netflix "white people" show? The last maybe 10'ish seconds are spot on and pertain to, well, everything.

I mean, most people do things because they think they're right, not for nefarious reasons.
I don't speed because I think I'm right. It's just the risk I take knowing full well the consequences.

Now, where it gets weird is when the parents bring the kids here when they're little and they grow up here and maybe they don't know any other life. Was it their choice to break the law? No. I am a normal human, and I can feel empathy. What is the solution though? Let the kid stay and toss the parents? That probably doesn't work in most circumstances. Let them all stay? Then they'll all just come with kids. Ideas?
Check this out. Only a half hour. I dig charts and graphs and statistics, so I enjoyed this, even if it is a downer.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1J6EEhkyM[/ame]

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Kids suffer the consequences of bad parents ALL the time. Illegal immigration is no different. What are the odds that kids born to illegals will grow up to abide by the law here and be productive to society? I'd bet a ton of money that they're very, very low. If they were unselfish, good parents, they'd be back home, doing everything possible to improve their own country and make a good life for their kids.

The entire family should be safely delivered home, or better yet, once word gets out that laws are actually being enforced here again, perhaps they will safely deliver themselves and their children back home, sans the trauma of being locked up and deported.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yup. They've doubled down on their efforts. It doesn't matter if Trump is doing EXACTLY what anyone before him did and it wasn't demonized, HE will be demonized greatly. The media isn't held accountable for faulse reporting so why not?

Did you see Stefan's video on that new Netflix "white people" show? The last maybe 10'ish seconds are spot on and pertain to, well, everything.
I don't believe so. I've gotten a week or so behind. Will try to start catching up next week.