Immigration!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
:wtf:

He is now one of 113 candidates and politicians who have been murdered in Mexico just since last September, when the election cycle started. Fifty relatives have also been killed and 132 politicians, mostly at the local level, have been threatened.
I can't believe that anyone runs for office there. It's like a form of suicide.

So yeah, Trump was spot on..."animals".

- Legal/illegal Mexicans overwhelmingly vote democrat
- Dems pander to illegals/DACA/sanctuary cities/MS-13
- leftist MSM defends all them dem voters from mean ole Trump

But sure, it's all about compassion. :whatever:

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Interesting..

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/elecciones-2018/amlo-urge-epn-detener-actos-racistas-e-inhumanas-de-eu-migrantes

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,”

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Because we worked hard to earn the $200 to clean the couch (make it great again) and don’t want him crossing the border, turning all of it into the slobberfest he came from. ;)

Last edited:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It was a package deal. Nothing like having a stubborn deaf bulldog that never met an authority figure before. I had to drop the hammer pretty hard the first few weeks, but now he doesn’t question my commands and decided outside is the right place for low level bombing runs.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Outdoor dogs are fine. I don't currently have one, but I'm not morally opposed to the idea. Our last one disappeared, never to return. Never did figure out if she was stolen, killed, or just ran away.

But indoor dogs... are the devil. They chew up everything, shit everywhere, and require constant attention/action. I had a buddy in college who married a girl with two big dogs, and he would complain that she liked the dogs more than him. They would take up the whole bed, and he wasn't allowed to kick them out. That marriage lasted about 15 months. Vile creatures.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I hate dogs so, so much. My wife has 2 dogs and I can't wait until they die. They do nothing good. Leave fur everywhere, eat food off the counter and out of the trash, and chase the cats around. Ugh.
My parents have Labradoodles and they are pretty cool since the do not shed or stink, but yeah, can’t stand pointy dog hair everywhere. I waited for the 2 special needs shitters to pass before I’d share a home and there is a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs to keep the bedrooms, den and cat safe.