Immigration!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Whoever wrote that had the most satisfying, sadistic smile on their face the whole time, especially here...

They didn’t know the heavy burden of discrimination familiar to members of historically oppressed minority groups, including biased policing and unequal access to jobs and housing. But some of the everyday experiences that have long challenged millions of black, Latino and immigrant Americans — the struggle to understand and be understood, feeling unseen, fear of rapid judgments — were beginning to challenge them, too.
But none of it is wrong. We're screwed.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, it's a white nazi guy. The jewish owned media will pile on to demonize the "white devil!". They'll milk this for all it's worth. With renewed vigor crying crocodile tears about "Muh holocaust!" while continuing to bury the vastly more deadlier one they themselves committed in Russia to Christian Russians nearly two decades before the labor camps even existed.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I'd say he won if he got to stay until he was wheel chair bound. You'd think Germany would have loved to bring him home and torch his ass as a statement, but I guess any reminder is a bad reminder for them. Should have called up Israel.

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Trump has his refreshed war cry to carry thru the midterms.
I wil be 100% honest this entire case has me fuming. Lucky this happened on my free day and I have been in my dorm to chill. I hope at some point in my intro to CJ class we discuss the case. But I doubt we will I was not expecting it to be an illegal though I was honestly expecting it to be a older pervert or something along the lines of the Meredith Emerson case

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Sad, but this kind of crap needs to be made known. You can bet the MSM will not though. It’ll take Trump calling it out over and over for it to make it to Joe Public.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
An adult who says such things, yeah, you reap what you sow. A naive indoctrinated youth? C'mon, people, cut her some slack.

Haven't watched this yet, because it literally just popped up on Gab, but it seems relevant.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Maybe CBS is inching back to their conservative news roots and are the exception with their reporting this week. Really caught me off guard to see them focus on the illegal aspect on back to back nights and multiple programs.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I’ve seen at least single programs on otherwise way left networks breaking from the pack to call out the really bad hypocrisy here just lately. Not sure if it’s actually a correction or just a bid to try to seem a little less completely biased.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If you are white, yes, you are a nazi.
If you are left of the far left, yes, you are a nazi.
If you resist your replacement, yes, you are a nazi.
If you don't love being raped by a non-white, yes, you are a nazi.
If you don't parrot everything the MSM propagandizes you with, yes, you are a nazi.
If you don't shout from the rooftops how evil whites are, regardless of your skin color, yes, you are a nazi.
:whatever:

Guess who no longer cares if he's labeled a nazi, or racist or xenophobe or any other watered down leftie label?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
So the National evening news is talking about the rise of the far right in Germany right now with a big banner saying ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!!!!!!

Then they show a cellphone video of a Jewish dude being whipped by an Arab while yelling slanders in Arabic... Then more videos of groups of angry Arabs holding signs.

Now I’m not the smartest man around, but I’m pretty sure the Far Right is rising up due to the unfettered Arab immigration taking place.

My blood is boiling because I know how many twats are now going to associate the terrorists with the right.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I guess in the media's eyes, they both hate jews? That's a major stretch. I can only assume that Germany's far right (and their not-so-far right) are against mass immigration/displacement.

I think the media just knows they can use the word "nazi" at will and command eyeballs and sell ads. At this point, they don't even care if what they say makes any sense.