Immigration!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I have to imagine there have been a few of the non straight variety in some of the movies.. but I can't really recall one. Maybe some friends? I dunno.

It's aimed pretty squarely at middle age/older straight white women.. they know their audience. Since it's kind of taken off the last couple of years, I could see them try and expand out to virtue single some.. but not sure they'd risk pissing off/alienating their main demographic (not like Gillette lol).

I was curious so I took a look at the 2018 lineup...

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/2018-holiday-movies-preview/

Actually looks like there were 3 African American movies this year!

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/2018-holiday-movies-preview/11#listheader
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/2018-holiday-movies-preview/14#listheader
http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas/2018-holiday-movies-preview/18#listheader

All 3 appear to be black on black pairings but traditional Christmas movies otherwise. I don't remember seeing these so I can't really comment on how they rate to the other ones.

The rest all seem to be pretty standard white on white straight pairings. Maybe some Hispanic here and there, but kind of hard to tell.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Maybe.. I couldn't find any specific mention of it.. other than

New York, NY, December 4, 2018 – “Countdown to Christmas” continues to surpass the competition, with the 24/7 holiday movie event propelling Hallmark Channel to be the highest-rated and most-watched network on cable in November among Women 25-54 and Women 18-49. This past weekend’s original premieres, “Mingle All the Way” and “A Majestic Christmas”, averaged a 2.9 Household rating, 3.2 million Total Viewers, and 595,000 Women 25-54.
Majestic Christmas was one of the 3 black ones.. but it's not noted (or TOUTED) as such, so.. maybe they're just normal and don't need to hype everything up on race base?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I get the feeling the maybe Hallmark just wants to use their formula of relatively traditional, women pleasing movies and shows to sell advertising and greeting cards. At least until they hire enough I-ain't-afraid-to-go-broke woke executives...

Heck, my parents (and sometimes the rest of us when we are downstairs having dinner with them) watch Little House on the Prairie every night and get marketed every kind of medicine and other product that old people could possibly want, but nobody cares because it's good, old school, family drama. My kids even laugh at the boooooring commercials. But the network is making money with it.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It would be interesting to see the life cycle of success.. and at what point you think you're so successful you can do anything without penalty (get woke).

I imagine the same phenomenon happens with other brand killing moves too, not just wokeness.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
...I-ain't-afraid-to-go-broke woke executives...
🤣

I picture the "I ain't got time fo dat" lady even though she doesn't fit the executive type. Or maybe she got woke and was one of them execs and we're seeing the broke after effects.

We've been watching a lot of MeTV. Has a lot of good old shows on with them old folks commercials.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
These people (companies, celebs, politicians) do and say things that seem absolutely insane that you have to come to the conclusion that they have been honeypotted and are being blackmailed.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Maybe, but I think they've simply come to the erroneous conclusion that all attention is good. In this world of crazy news, you've gotta be completely insane just to garner a few extra eyeballs. And these are attention whores who will do anything to occupy head space or get their turn in the news cycle. Nothing is out of bounds if they can stay in the spotlight.

Gillette doesn't care that we thought their commercial was crap. They only care that they're the focus of attention. I wish there was a way we could collectively just hit a big "ignore" button as a society to let them know we just don't give a shit about their social justice razors.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I think the drive for SJW stuff is very far down the list, money always rules all.. they have to have some sort of focus group that leads them to believe this is the way to get ahead of the curve and really reap the rewards..

Sometimes it does work, but we really only ever notice the ones that comically backfire since those get all the attention.

I do think the attention is important too, but most of the big mistakes seem like they polled a certain group and extrapolated the wrong data based on it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The plots are full of the bullshit women claim to want in men and romance, but the female leads in them tend to be total smoke shows.
Oh and COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS IS GONNA BE 365! Every Friday is CHRISTMAS on HALLMARK.. oy.
I thought I might be imagining the Christmas movie on Friday thing. They ran the fuckers from Halloween until the first week of January, plus there'll be Christmas in July.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The pricks are really pushing toward a non-peaceful solution.

They better be careful what they hope for. There are already people out there who want an uprising.

If Trump hadn’t won, we’d likely already be on the verge.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Feels like the globalists are really trying to get this war in Venezuela going and give reasons for millions more to flee to our southern border. Sure hope Trump doesn't do anything militarily unless it can be achieved overnight with a strong plan to immediately stabilize the population.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I'm all about getting out of and staying out of foreign entanglements going forward. Our military should be utilized to protect our borders and nothing else, unless there is a known imminent threat to our country that must be met somewhere far away.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think in most cases they already have.

Though I have to wonder, in a total collapse, civil war type situation, could they rely on the people that they currently do? Pilots, drivers, delivery people, etc.? Would they cooperate for safety? Would they be the first ones offed?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I don't think any but the most hard core of hard core... whatever-ists would want full nation destabilization. What benefit does it do to rich people if their money means nothing?

Some would want to destroy the world to remake it in their image or whatever.. but that's pretty out there radical stuff that I don't think the majority of the "Evil ruling whatever" would be on board with.

"Yay we incited nuclear war! We're now the richest people in the fallout!"

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Well, they will likely stay where they have the most privileges (aka, they can break the law with impunity) and free stuff, vs where they will get ICED if they step out of line, but yeah, they could.