Immigration!

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Well that's more on those areas for not enforcing it then.

The problem is everyone in business and government benefits from illegals so no one really wants to change anything.
I agree with this, but do not see how the government benefits from subsidizing cheap labor. I guess Dems get the children’s votes and Reps get the business owners votes? I mean they end up having to pay double since they are paying the illegals and the people who’s jobs are taken. Don’t tell me whites will not do those jobs because the first 2 years of Trump had a flood of white men and women rolling around on mowers here and now it’s swinging back to Central Americans now that the scare is over.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, the ones hurt the most are the everyday Joes and Janes. They are the ones getting paid less or losing their jobs and getting most often hurt/killed by their crimes.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Neat!

https://vdare.com/articles/national-data-trump-s-worst-failure-april-jobs-show-record-immigrant-displacement-of-american-workers-continuing-disastrous-multi-year-trend

In April:
  • Native-Born Americans lost 560,000 jobs, a 0.4% decline
  • Immigrants gained 457,000 jobs, an increase of 1.6%
  • Our immigrant employment index, set at 100.0 in January 2009, rose to 130.7 up from 128.6 in March.
  • The Native-Born American employment index fell to 106.5 from 106.9 in March.
  • The New VDARE American Worker Displacement Index (NVDAWDI), our name for the ratio of immigrant to native-born employment growth indexes, rose to 122.8 from 120.2 in March.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/put-american-workers-ahead-of-foreigners-11557178384

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There's estimates of 30 million illegals here. They're basically taking one termite out of an infested house and moving it to the woods behind the house...where it'll just return from. But hey, at least it's something. :whatever:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I think they are trying to get them running scared. There are some interesting statistics about self-deportation after Trump got elected, just because of the threat of being cut off or deported by ICE. Seriously though, all we really have to do is make coming here not a free honey pot. All that has to be done is to disincentivize coming/being here illegally:
  • No, you cannot get a driver's license without proper documentation. If you drive w/o license and get caught, and cannot (speak English and) prove citizenship, deport immediately.
  • No, you can't get unlimited free healthcare/emergency room services. If you don't pay once and try to come in again and can't (speak English and) prove you are a citizen, deport immediately.
  • No, you can't work under the table indefinitely. If caught and can't (speak English and) prove citizenship, you get deported and your employer gets a stiff fine.
  • No, as an illegal, you cannot have welfare, housing allowance or public assistance, at all.
  • No, as an illegal, your kids cannot go to public school or get any sort of financial aid for education.
  • No, if you are not willing to learn English, you cannot have a work permit or be nationalized.
  • All legal sales or rental of housing must include a citizenship proof, i.e. copy of birth certificate, Social Security card or naturalization papers.
  • All legal sales or rental of automobiles must include a citizenship proof, i.e. copy of birth certificate, Social Security card or naturalization papers.
Without all the free stuff and stolen citizenship benefits, they'll stop coming, and those here will walk right back past the border or up to Canada, at least until they learn the same lesson. And yes, I do realize there is an entire party highly motivated to fight every bit of this. They are the real problem here. The illegals are simply trying to better themselves on the dime of these idiots (current and future taxpayers are actually paying the bills of course).

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Of course, it's political. Neveryoumind that I bet you it puts the ICE agents in more danger.. and let me guess.. nothing will change.. I swear it's all a dog and pony show in Washington, both sides, round and round we go.

Trump was supposed to cut through all of this.. but really it's just more of the same (this time with more Twitter!).

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I understand the frustration. I was just talking with a colleague about this yesterday. Yes, he's Donald Effing Trump, but he's still just one guy. He cannot reform the entire government by himself. He controls one branch and even when he supposedly had the congress, it was by a slim majority which was not sufficient to overcome the wet noodle and RINO factors. Despite that, he has (impressively) already replaced two supreme court justices, tons of federal and appeals court judges, neutered Obamacare, cut taxes and burdensome regulations and thereby jump-started the economy, kept us out of new unending wars, and I'm sure a bunch of other things that Hannity or Rush could rattle off at you.

He's two years in and I fully believe it will take a full eight with a favorable congress to even start to degrade a hundred years of growth and corruption.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, while I think the guy is a loudmouth dipshit, he's our loudmouth dipshit who is actually trying to get stuff done in between ill-advised twitter rants. I think he's done a really good job at trying to keep his campaign promises.

pulled out of climate accord - check.
pulled out of iran nuke deal - check.
made headway with NK - check.
keeps out of foreign wars - check.
made the biggest tax reforms in a generation - check.

I would argue that he's doing fine on trade too. The naysayers like to scream about the tariff boogyman, but if you understand how the game is played and that they depend on us buying stuff far more than the other way around, it's easy to see that it's just a temporary leverage-play until china squeals. I'm completely ok with that. If it makes car execs nervous about steel and mexico... so be it. I can live with that. I give him a big pair of brass balls check-mark.

And damn, he's trying to do something about the border. They're fighting him every damn step of the way. "Think of the children!!!!!!!!" is the only play in the liberal book. At some point the overwhelming numbers will temper the emotional nonsense.

I get that it's not easy being on his team. His big ego, short temper, and poor vocabulary are depressingly frustrating. I wish he'd communicate less and focus on the winning. But on the other hand, I can't think of a pres since Reagan that I thought was doing a better job while in office. I don't agree with everything he says and does, but I kinda like that he has the world off-balance.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Barr confirmed he could/would(?) do that I think 2-3 days ago? I can't find the info now.

So yesterday Q says "[PP] (planned parenthood) news coming".

Today...

I mean, this "guy" is real or Nostradamus...or has insider info, which I guess would indicate real.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I pray that is legit. PP is a corrupt, racist, barbaric operation since day one. The fact that they exist, let alone ever got any taxpayer money is an abomination. Anything that reduces the continuation of the abortion holocaust is a move in the right direction.