"In the News" thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This one makes me ill...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Two-teens-arrested-in-murder-of-Brunswick-baby/DasIB_XG-kyvFsygDbxyvA.cspx

Sick animals, pieces of sh!t, shot a baby point blank in the face!...I hope someone murders this trash before there's even a trial...where's the Punisher when you need him?

Also, bet this isn't called a hate crime...but if things were reversed, yeah, you know...

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Fight fire with fire I'd say. Now, what I would like to know is who are these kids parents. I doubt they were born evil. If not the parents maybe it was a bad influence from somewhere else. Maybe even this site for instance. lol Every time the media gets a hold of something like this they instantly blame the gun instead of the natural human motives that lead up to the crime at hand. Its like they want you to believe that once someone handles a gun they automatically become a spawn of Satan bent on killing everyone in their path. lol

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
...Its like they want you to believe that once someone handles a gun they automatically become a spawn of Satan bent on killing everyone in their path. lol
Hahaha...so true...I've handled many and never felt the urge to shoot someone...well, until I read things like this story...then I want to rid this planet of that trash...I don't even want tax dollars spent on a trial or imprisoning them or putting them to death (IF it hopefully comes to that)...I'd rather see that family get to cheaply spend $2 on bullets to put in their useless skulls...

Same goes for those rapist kids...

Grrrrrr...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh gawd, please no...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/fcc-phone-calls-flight_n_4319006.html?ncid=webmail3

Planes, like many subway cars, offer one of the few remaining respites from constant connection in modern life. Imagine being trapped in a metal tube flying 500 mph through the air while the person sitting next to you insists on telling his aunt about his day over the phone. Or arguing with his husband. Or scolding his child. No, we don't want to imagine it, either.

The Ewokhunter

Crazyass Cracker
Mar 14, 2011
thingsatwistedewokwouldsay.blogspot.com
I'd rather see NO fat slob titties!
I can agree with you there. I was talking to my wife about this yesterday. Why is it that women can't have their tits out, but huge overweight guys can. Men should have to wear shirts of some kind while on the beach of they are of certain weight to hide their moobs.

Wait, discriminative against fat people? Ok, then women should be able to be braless. What? that would be offensive sexually? Well then fat moobs should be offensive equally.

Women get turned on just as equally to a man's pecs meaning they are sexually arousing and then get turned off on moobs just like most men like nice, firm tits and are turned off by eggs on a branch or big droopy bags.

the street runs both ways and women are always trying to get equal rights.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh, fuck me running. When did the Derringer magically become it's own type of pistol?

How...in...the fuck has this useless rag managed to stay in business? They've been irrelevant for, what, the last 20 years?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone