"In the News" thread

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Anyone notice that the BLM people have been really quiet throughout the last couple of months while chicago is shooting itself in the dick? All the people up there can talk about is how they need more resources for police...

F#$%, you people have done nothing but vilify the police for the last few years, and now that you don't like the result when gangs are running wild shooting everyone, you're begging for someone to come fix the problem. Who could possibly have foreseen this outcome?! They're ready to burn down St Louis and Baltimore over a single questionable police shooting, and alternatively, they're letting black chicago residents turn their town into Fallujah without a peep. Why don't those black lives matter?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I really think it comes down to the (thankfully now former) community organizer in chief and his cronies covertly/overtly pushing the narrative along, and offering a paycheck over here to demonstrate in an attempt to distract everybody from the chaos that was happening in gun controlled south CHI (along with a ton of other shady stuff).

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Does it matter if pretty much everything I've singed up for has been under an assumed name? Probably not if in the next click I'm ordering something on Amazon (which has the correct info)?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Does it matter if pretty much everything I've singed up for has been under an assumed name? Probably not if in the next click I'm ordering something on Amazon (which has the correct info)?
Nope. They've got it down to a science and can identify people just by looking at your anonymous metadata. Everyone has daily patterns which allows them to know where you live, who you visit, where you get you morning coffee, evening dinner and where you work all without ever being sent your name or laying eyes on you in the real world. They collect this by the ID # in your cellphone as you walk around town pinging off of cell towers and wifi routers. The government sets up fake cell sites in every city for this same reason. There is no escaping it unless you and everyone in your household tosses their phones and never gets on the internet again. It's pointless to fight it and maintain a modern life, all you can do is limit who you give it to by not downloading free apps.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
She's, uh, she's cute! But what's a guy supposed to do. Give up his seat? PATRIARCHY! Stay seated? PATRIARCHY! Personally I'd yell at others to give up their seat for her even if I was standing. Screw the destructive feminists.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-45421266

"She added: "This isn't about breast v bottle-feeding - it's about being kind and showing common courtesy."

Then why is it the damn headline?

Oh, she runs her own blog.. of course.. easy way to create a controversy to increase hits.

"In angry posts on Facebook and Instagram, Mrs Hitchens said she could have asked for a seat, but "shouldn't have to"."

Yep. That's a woman alright.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Equality when it benefits them, being different when it benefits them.

I mean its no different than anyone else really, but it's funny when you see them fighting tooth and nail for one thing but to then backtrack a minute later and say "well, that's different".

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That’s what all your sister’s screaming at men gets you. They wanted equality, guess they didn’t know chivalry wasn’t equal...
Not to mention begging to have third worlders invade their country who don't give a flying fudge about women let alone being gentlemanly to them.

"You reap what you sow"

Though I guess that applies to us too for allowing them to vote.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, I love how ol’ crotchety guy you’ve become, Eduardo. I know most of what you say comes from serious research and input from very logical places, but you really sound like my crazy uncle some days. :p

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Oh, that’s the beauty of our weird (refreshing) little corner of the internet. We’re chock full of 1st Amendment here and regularly call it like we see it, which happens to be the diametric opposite of PC dominated social networks and such. Those that can take it are here. Those who can’t fell away. We’re kind of real life Last Men Standing.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I will say, after being out in the "wide world of the internet" for sometime, it is 'weird' to find places where people can truly speak their mind, and feel comfortable doing it. I absolutely don't agree with everything said by everyone here (though I'd say I do more often than not), but I always enjoy having a place where people are allowed to say it.

We have been conditioned to talk a certain way, not discuss certain things, etc etc almost everywhere you go now.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I have found that many of the old "traditions" (like chivalry) no longer operate. Much of it is little stuff, but it adds up.

And if I may say, breastfeeding in public...sure, fine. But if you're going to do it, please cover your boob and the kid latched onto it up. You may feel proud and think "it's natural, I shouldn't have too!"

Yes, yes you do have to cover it up. No one wants to see that any more than they want to see me with my schlong hanging out taking a wiz in public.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I think I'd PREFER they keep it covered.. as its usually some boob you don't want to see, but whatever. It's not hard to ignore or look the other way.

I feel like those who go above and beyond to shove it in peoples faces are the problem.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think I'd PREFER they keep it covered.. as its usually some boob you don't want to see, but whatever. It's not hard to ignore or look the other way.

I feel like those who go above and beyond to shove it in peoples faces are the problem.
This ^. Though if it's a hot chick and I stare, get bent. You're the one popping the eye candy out. You're "proud"? Fine, be proud.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Maybe I don't get out enough, or social norms are different here, (or both) but never have I seen any nursing mother shove it in people's faces, literally or figuratively. Maybe you have some "LOOK AT IT... I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT, EVIL WHITE MALE!" types in Cali, but I haven't experienced that yet. That would make me uncomfortable too.

But just regular old breastfeeding that doesn't draw attention to itself, covered or not, is a zero on the problem scale. I wouldn't want my wife whipping it out uncovered in public, not because it made me uncomfortable, but because I know dudes, pervy and otherwise, would leer. But that's my hangup. If random women are comfortable enough to pull 'em out in public, so be it.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
AS far as breast feeding in public, before I was a parent I said a lot of the same stuff.
After being a parent, I know the mother doesn't want to be doing that in public, but a lot of people pressure women into either breast feeding because it "natural" or are made to feel like shit if they don't/can't.

Let them be, don't stare & don't get you panties in a bunch over it.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
My wife has a friend, well she has 2, who are the weirdo types. 1 is breastfeeding a 4 year old. She had another kid, so it kept going and the kid wanted to keep going so.. yep.

The other just whips it out anywhere and everywhere and its NOT something you want to be looking at. We were at the County Fair in a kids exhibit area and she just whips it out and shoves it in the kids mouth while shes talking to you. So awkward to sit there.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
If they're old enough to even attempt to make a PBJ, they don't need to be breastfeeding. At some point, some tough love will be required.
What was that movie with Adam Sandler, Kris Rock and the others...it was like a group of friends who grew up and became fathers, and one of them had a 6 y.o. who still breast fed.