"In the News" thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Wait, really??

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/ca...oduce-immunity-from-arrest-law-for-criminals/

California Senate Bill 233, authored by Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and coauthored by State Assembly members Bill Quirk (D-Hayward) and Laura Friedman (D-Glendale), says: “A person who is reporting a crime of sexual assault, human trafficking, stalking, robbery, assault, kidnapping, threats, blackmail, extortion, burglary, or another violent crime shall not be arrested for a crime …”

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This goes deeper than we think. I will not be surprised at all if that Arkansides himself.

https://qmap.pub/read/2768

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-withholding-judgment-on-smollett-case-after-calling-it-attempted-modern-day-lynching📁
Harris & Booker applying political pressure re: Chicago PD re: Smollett FF case?
What Bill did the Senate recently pass re: lynching?
Who were the authors of the Bill?
What FF event took place just prior to the passing of the Bill?
Did the FF event involve a 'noose'?
Did the FF event sway Senators in their decision to prevent FAKE NEWS attacks re: Smollett case?
Did FAKE NEWS contact many Senators prior to vote seeking out pro/nay in attempt to coerce using Smollett case as foundation for possible future smear?
What is the mathematical probability of these [2] events occurring within this same time period?
What is the relationship of Smollett & Booker/Harris?
Will Rahm Emanuel get involved?
Will the Chicago PD cave under pressure?
These people are sick!
#WakeUpAmerica
Q

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
This guys way with words. Love it!
Fake Noose... I'm still chuckling from that one! And then that post:

"However you look at it, even if he wasn't attacked by Trump supporters, it's because of Trump that he felt forced to stage this attack on himself because Trump targets blacks and Mexicans so he has been victimized legitimately."

Hoooo... Wow. Now there's a person who is actually living in a Kafka novel. Or perhaps Orwell?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Boom. Nice long list of the crap we have to deal with. Replace the DOT with a period and stick it in your browser for the compilation. For some reason it just embedss the newest tweet if I leave the address normal.

https://twitterDOTcom/MrAndyNgo/status/1097020092791934976
If only I had watched this video 12 hours sooner. Freaking 4 seconds in. :headinsand:

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Damn... Well, that's it. Always gonna be remembered for this hate hoax shit. Such dishonor... I would say it's time to fake your own death, get out of the country with a new identity and go join the French Foreign Legion. But, he's probably too much of a candy-ass for soldiering, and he can't even fake his own ass beating without getting caught. Might be good odds on that Bronco chase, Eddie. Or we'll see the cops surrounding his house and they hear a single pop inside. Or smoke starting to come out of the windows. Maybe find him in his vehicle slumped over the steering wheel?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
He wrote the brothers a check for the amount he paid them for the hoax. A CHECK.

This guy is dumber than a box of dumb rocks.

I guess they're charging him with sending the letter too.. which is a Federal crime.

Ain't nobody going to protest for this guy, he done fucked it all up, and no one can defend his stupid actions now.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Idiot thought it would all just fall into place if he did it. Didn’t bother to cover his tracks or think thru the story beforehand. The part that gets me is how eager he was to press charges on whomever they brought in until he found out it was the brothers. He was ready to destroy 2 random white guys lives.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Holy fucking shit. I just read the article.

Wiener says, “Currently, for consensual yet illegal sexual relations between a teenager age 15 and over and a partner within 10 years of age, ‘sexual intercourse’ (i.e., vaginal intercourse) does not require the offender to go onto the sex offender registry; rather, the judge decides based on the facts of the case whether sex offender registration is warranted or unwarranted. By contrast, for other forms of intercourse — specifically, oral and anal intercourse — sex offender registration is mandated under all situations, with no judicial discretion.”

So basically, the current sex offender registration requirements, as insanely lax as they already are, need to be even more lax because they are unfair to predators who are LGBTQQIITSNBASODIFUGHVBJFKRUx4. These are people who see a 25 year old in a "consensual relationship" with a 15 year old and say, "Yup. Good. Not creepy at all. Can't help who you fall in love with."

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Playing devil's advocate, according to your snippet, the exception doesn't cover oral/anal, so in theory, they could claim that this is biased against LGBTQERTIONSFGDTRD people. It only seems to excuse certain creepy 10-year-delta hetero relationships... which seems odd no matter how you slice it, even for Cali.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011