"In the News" thread

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, yeah, it's basically just closing a gay exclusion loophole in an already lax law. I don't know that I'm going to waste being upset about the change rather than the law already on the books.

I get "Romeo & Juliette" laws, but I didn't think it was 10 fucking years! Like 15 and 18 seems ok to me. 16-19, ok. 17-20, fine. 15-25? 17-27? That just seems ridiculously exploitative. I might even hazard to go 4 years (Freshman/Senior) but that is pretty much it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It comes off to me as something they'll chip away at. 10 years. then "Eh, what's the big deal, lets go to 11." Then 12, 13, etc. At the same time dropping the minors age lower and lower. It's just pedos creating laws to cover their and their friends butts.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Huh, I didn’t realize we were so dependent upon China to handle megatrash recycling for the big cities. I guess that’s a problem now that China is getting some self esteem. Who knew?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
That is interesting about the trash.. the environmentalists will have a fit.. but of course they didn't care when it was wrecking China.

I will say we do need to find a way to be.. less wasteful? Just with packaging etc we go through a TON of trash every week. Seems like there should be a better way to do things.

Large megacities will have a hard time.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's funny when I go in to stores and buy one or two things that I can carry out with my hands and they really try to get me to take a bag. I have to tell the store to be less wasteful. :wtf:

When we go grocery shopping we take a big box we nabbed from the fruit/veggie section. We just put it all back in the box and go. No bags. Again, the clerk looks at us like we just asked her to put the shingles in the pie.

We've been using the crap out of the big ole recycle bin the city gave us years ago. So much so that months go by without needing to take out the actual trash bin. But recently the city said that the recycle program is going to end because the cost is going up from $8 a pound to $80! When I read that China article, it all clicked.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The govplanet website seems to be down.. how sad I could probably buy a full size military cargo truck before I could get one in 1:18!

The little Growler looks like it could be fun if the price was cheap enough.

I'd love one of those big trucks but have no where to put it or really any use for it other than to drive around town looking cool.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
A Growler would be awesome, if I could get it with a gasoline engine. Finding diesel for one, less often used vehicle seems like it would be more pain than it's worth.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
The culture being cultivated today makes it impossible to solve these crime problems, because the very act of acknowledging that a problem exists in one community or another is "racist". If you can't admit a problem exists or try to ascertain the driving factors involved, how can you possibly discuss it or propose realistic solutions?

I know the global elite don't want a solution, but I can't believe that most of the so-called do-gooders are "in" on the master plan. It's the everyman lefties that want to blame whitey for the problem, while simultaneously not acknowledging that a problem exists for fear of hurting someone's feelings.... those are the people that vex me.

"How dare you suggest that not having fathers, family structure, or focus on education is the primary driver for community-x's inability to thrive! It's your white privilege, you evil person that worked hard and tried to make the most of whatever opportunities he had! You have some nerve existing!"

I would make the worst victim. I've had bad shit happen in my life, but I was taught to suck it up, and get on with it. Nothing changes the past, and only you, your attitude, and the choices you make will have any material effect on your days going forward. Choosing to let victimhood define you is the same as choosing to remove yourself from growing, learning, and being a productive member of society. It kills me that this isn't more obvious to people.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The killer combo of dumbing down and indoctrination has led to a generation where ignorance and misinformation is the rule and not the exception. They believe what they've been told and cannot think critically or weigh differing opinions. In the end, it's cognitive dissidence or NPC shutdown when they encounter truth.

"I am a victim. Nothing can change that. You must accept me. I cannot change. You must support me in every way..."

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
..It's the everyman lefties that want to blame whitey for the problem, while simultaneously not acknowledging that a problem exists for fear of hurting someone's feelings...
It's just mind bottling that they've been convinced that there is no greater crime than collectively judging, vilifying or hurting the feelings of a group of people EXCEPT one group. I know the indoctrination is strong, but how on earth does this happen? Are these people's brains so weak that they can't see the rammed in their face hypocrisy??

When these people are a genuine victim of REAL violence from the very people they virtue signal for, do they think in that moment "It's okay, perceived persecuted person. I deserve this punishment"?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Hell no, they think, "I wonder what whitey did to make this person a victim, that's resulting in them now lashing out."

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept, so there is no chance it's not going to ultimately be the evil straight white judeo-christian male's fault.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was referring to the white, virtue signaling SJWs who become victims of the very people they self flagellate for.

Like the white idiots who go to 3rd world countries to prove we're all the same and then end up getting beheaded. What are them brain dead morons thinking right before the machete comes down?

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I was referring to the white, virtue signaling SJWs who become victims of the very people they self flagellate for.

Like the white idiots who go to 3rd world countries to prove we're all the same and then end up getting beheaded. What are them brain dead morons thinking right before the machete comes down?
"Oh if only the imperialist European's hadn't caused these people to be so hostile to our kind. We deserve this!"

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
"Oh if only the imperialist European's hadn't caused these people to be so hostile to our kind. We deserve this!"
I believe some of them really do believe that right until the end, and thereby never even give the brown people they "feel sorry for" the agency of having decided on their own to kill them. Oh, the irony that the SJWs truly are the purest racists.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Think justice will actually be served?
Nope. Already paid $100k to walk home and I bet he'll take a plea deal to stay out of prison.

The more of a victim you are, the bigger the hero you are to liberals, democrats, and lefties. Like claiming war medals you didn't earn to get a special benefit, you would think lying about being the victim of a hate crime should be the liberal democrat equivalent of stolen valor. But it isn't like that anymore. I'm seeing more and more of these moonbats push the narrative that Trump and conservatives made him feel like he had to do this. Even though it was bullshit, it still happens elsewhere, and that's the country we live in. His stunt will still have its intended effect.

Last edited:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
What's funny is, I hear Geragos on podcasts all the time with Adam Carolla (who claims to be liberal but takes common sense, anti-libtard stances each and every day), and Geragos seems like an extremely nice, well-reasoned human being. And then he consistently defends the scum of the earth.

I'm sure he would claim Kaepernick as a "win" since the NFL settled for an undisclosed amount. But Mark is a convincing fellow. He makes compelling arguments, and on the surface comes across as someone with sincere opinions. And then he takes up the high-profile cases of the rich and famous assholes. It's a wonder he didn't try to get on the Cosby team. It seems the lure of big money is too much to resist.

Still, I don't think Geragos can do much for old JS. The evidence is too damning. Sure, he might be able to argue out of a few pieces of info, call into question the character of an officer or two, bargain it down to just four felonies or something, but the avalanche of info showing JS did it, even the best lawyer can't make enough of it disappear. Dude's going to get some jail time and pay heavy restitution to the taxpayers of Chicago.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It's better for all involved (outside Jussie) to throw the book at him and make them all seem competent and taking things like this serious.

Unless there is some other huge twist I don't think they can do any less without a huge backlash because this was so widely reported.

If the initial "white racism/maga" angle hadn't been used they could have probably swept this under the rug a lot easier.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
There’s always a slimy lawyer to be had. What’s that douche Avenatti up to these days?
I think I just heard yesterday that his firm(?) is having some bankruptcy issues...again.

Ah, well there are quite a few donkeys around Hollywood who are seeking attention by any means. He’ll have a posse before you know it.
IIRC, he's Kamala's nephew...or rumored to be. Even it's false, there is for sure a connection between them.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1098636184857821190.html

dannyc

Resident Cuban
Jan 28, 2012
miami
Well I never thought I would see the day an American company would bow down to a foreign nation that has no authority over it but reddit banned a sub I helped moderate because of fake news spread by the washington post and buzzfeed. It is honestly disgusting considering the straw that broke the camels back was the NZ Video and not one of the countless other videos that were way worse than it, We even bent over backwards to accomodate to the admins requests and were trying hard to keep it alive but because it reached mainstream media we got the axe without even a single warning but oh well. I guess the days of being able to freely discuss things online are gone.