"In the News" thread

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
So wait a minute, we've been told since the Iphone X that facial recognition was racist and even this headline parrots that, but then:
Nearly 40 percent of the false matches by Amazon's tool, which is being used by police, involved people of color.
So who are the other 60%? :unsure:

https://www.cnet.com/news/why-facial-recognitions-racial-bias-problem-is-so-hard-to-crack/

But the technology isn't perfect, and there've been some embarrassing public blunders. Google Photos once labeled two black people as gorillas.
:whistle:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Tucker Carlson raises some great questions...

Smollett described the decision as a victory, not just for him but for the broader cause of civil rights.
"I've been truthful and consistent on every single level since day one. I would not be my mother's son if I was capable of one drop of what I had been accused of," he said. "This has been an incredibly difficult time -- honestly, one of the worst of my entire life. But I am a man of faith, and I am a man that has knowledge of my history. And I would not bring my family, our lives or the movement through a fire like this. I just wouldn't. Now, I would like nothing more than to just get back to work and move on with my life. But make no mistakes, I will always continue to fight for the justice, equality and betterment of marginalized people everywhere."

Uh-huh. Okay. A couple of pretty obvious questions here. What is this "movement" Smollett refers to? Is he in contact with other perpetrators of fake hate crimes? Have they formed a union? Will they hold a convention? There are enough of them, so they could. And how, exactly, has Smollett, who last we checked was an actor on a TV show, fought for the "justice, equality and betterment of marginalized people everywhere?" Was pouring bleach on himself part of that fight? How did the noose and the Nigerian bodybuilders figure into Smollett's struggle for justice and equality? And by the way, why aren't the rest of us laughing at this? It is just too absurd.

CNN doesn't think it is funny. They are taking Jussie Smollett very seriously, as they always have. Jeff Zucker's tiny spokesman emerged to declare the whole thing an unfathomable mystery of faith, like the Shroud of Turin. "We may never know!"

So, it looks like we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this whole Jussie Smollett thing. But wait, does anyone know any news reporters? They should have some free time these days, in the post-Russia hysteria. Maybe they could find out more about this.

For example, why isn't Jussie Smollett concerned about the two white racists he says attacked him? Shouldn't he be leading the charge to lock these villains up? According to Smollett, they are still on the loose. They are free to assault other hapless biracial TV actors who are just looking to get a Subway sandwich at 2 a.m. in the morning on the streets of Chicago. We need to stop them before they do.

What about the Chicago Police Department? It is led by an African-American chief, but that doesn't mean it is not part of the wider racist conspiracy. It must be. Chicago cops just framed Jussie Smollett as a liar and destroyed his reputation. And yet, for some reason, Smollett does not seem to care about that. He says he just wants to "move on." That's odd.

And what about the Nigerian brothers? Last month, both CNN and the Chicago Tribune reported the men had told police they had rehearsed the attack on Jussie Smollett. Was that a lie? Will Smollett sue them now for defamation? Other news outlets reported that police discovered rope, bleach and masks in the brothers' apartment. Apparently, Smollett's records show he was talking to the brothers immediately before and immediately after the attack he alleged. What was that all about?

Well, we could go on and on. But why bother? You know exactly what is happening here. Smollett isn't getting off because he is innocent. He is not innocent. He is something better than innocent. He is famous. The charges against him were dropped because someone in power called someone else in power and said, "Let him go." None of this had anything to do with justice. It's the opposite of justice.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Gosh dang I love Tucker. His logic-ing is just brilliant.

So who are the other 60%? :unsure:
Ha! Fantastic observation. If they're not non-whites that leaves only, whites? So the MAJORITY of false matches are non race baiting headline click bait whites.

Trump is not wrong. The media is our enemy. Has been since the 1800's.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
When did potatoes, beef, apples, and milk become "white-people food"? I'm pretty sure that's just "food". My hispanic family eats all of those things. They must be evil whitey in disguise.

So fucking stupid. And yes, overtly racist.

The problem is that if you complain:

1) you will be ignored or told to shut up because of your "privilege".
2) you will sound like "them", and no sane person wants to join that club. I'd rather endure obvious racism than play the victim card.

Bottom line, the NY Post can print any nonsense it wants, and it will not affect my day one iota. My family, my business, and everything that matters will continue as normal in blissful ignorance. I shant give the racebaiters more credence or validity than they deserve.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, apparently there is also some kind of software that will learn a person's speech patterns and such and can make a person appear to say pretty much anything they want. So, if you still do, stop believing everything you see and hear from here on out...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I knew about the deep fakes and planned on ignoring any political videos in 2019 & 2020 on either side, but this being a photoshop product gives powerful editing to the untrained masses. Definitely a new world we live in. Not sure how you teach a child (or yourself) to not believe something when you “see” that person saying and doing it.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
THIS motherfucker...

A face even a mother could punch. Ugly fuck.

Sexting a 15 year old girl... Good that he has to register for 20 years, but it's horseshit that he doesn't get put on the registry website. At least in TX, every registered sex offender goes up on the site, no matter what level they are.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Supposedly intentionally set.

Is diversity our greatest strength the culprit?
While I assume "renovation accident" is a damn good cover story, I have not seen any reports that indicate that Notre Dame was Arkancided.

Do you think this is terrorism, an insurance scam, or the catholic church trying to garner sympathy for a change? If it's not a true accident, it's gotta be one of those three... I mean, if the towel heads did this, even the rifle-droppers will grow a spine.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Supposedly the news reported that there were zero construction workers working today. There was also some jihadi chick busted for trying to bomb that very church this past Friday.

Then there's this...

So apparently French investigators have already ruled out arson.

Any conclusion made that quickly is suggestive that certain conclusions have already been forbidden. Coulter's Law applies here.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Even if a Mohammedan was involved we would never know. French incompetence is a wholly logical explanation for how an accidental fire could start, and for how it took them two hours to get inadequate fire-fighting assets on-site.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The damn church was not closed at the time. Plenty of tourists on tours and people attending afternoon mass have reported on what took place inside. A guy in mass said all the tourists were being herded out, but it took a police officer directly telling the priest performing mass that this was not a joke before they stopped and left. It did however happen as the last tour was ending from what I read.

We had a HUGE apartment complex being built here in KC and all it took was 1 careless worker with a cutting torch to get this result. It happened as I was driving by on my way home from work, so of course I stopped and watching it burn to the ground. It gave me a new respect of fire and just how quickly it can get out of hand. So many houses in the nearby neighborhood lost to the hot embers.

1555419745209.png

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This is the story about the bomber girl. I don't have an issue with ads, so if you guys do, I don't know, get a better blocker. 🤷‍♂️

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ted-car-bombing-outside-notre-dame-cathedral/
Um... She was convicted Friday according to that horribly written article for a planned attack in 2016.

I'll choose to go with an established news company who maintains a proper level of skepticism that it was an accident.
https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Its executive director, Ellen Fantini, told Newsweek that while in many cases the motive for the attacks was not known, France faced growing problems with anti-Christian violence, especially by anarchist and feminist groups.

“I think there is a rising hostility in France against the church and its symbols," but "it seems to be more against Christianity and the symbols of Christianity.

“These attacks are on symbols that are really sacred to parishioners, to Catholics. Desecration of consecrated hosts is a very personal attack on Catholicism and Christianity, more than spray-painting a slogan on the outside wall of a church.”

"The pressure is coming from the radical secularists or anti-religion groups as well as feminist activists who tend to target churches as a symbol of the patriarchy that needs to be dismantled," she added.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, I'm also of the opinion that it was likely an accident or careless construction guy until I see solid evidence to the contrary. When I worked briefly for a contractor, I know that, as long as the building-wide fire suppression systems were not up and running, we had to have a guy on fire watch (ready with extinguisher at all times) on any floor where active construction was taking place. Having welding kits, cutting torches, core drills, heavy saws, construction lighting, etc. potentially running in proximity to flammables (solvents, building materials, etc.) is a serious concern, and leads to significant accidents and loss of property/lives every year. And then there's the old wiring that is commonly found across old Europe... always a suspect.

The surprise to me is just how apparently flammable that roof/spire was. I guess there must have been a lot of wood there, more so than the lower portions of the structure?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The surprise to me is just how apparently flammable that roof/spire was. I guess there must have been a lot of wood there, more so than the lower portions of the structure?
They called it "the forest" because it took an entire forest to build the roof.

To kick off the project, workers cleared 21 hectares of oak. Each beam of the intricate wooden cross-work was drawn from a different tree: estimated at 13,000 trees in total. To reach the heights the carpenters needed to build the structure, those trees would likely have been 300 or 400 years old, meaning they would have sprouted out of the ground in the eighth or ninth centuries.
1555422114738.png

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
On Tuesday morning Julien Le Bras, the chief executive of the Bras Brothers, said he had no initial comment on the enquiry.

It will focus on the equipment being used by the restorers in a medieval cathedral where light and power sources were limited.

In such circumstances, cables and wires have to be attached to dozens of generators, and hoisted high up on to the building.
With generators comes gasoline cans.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This is not a "sexual orientation", this is a genetic, mental deficiency. Good gawd. Again, sooooo glad I'm not having children. Pedos ARE coming for them. Pedos ARE in charge. Pedos ARE making laws, and they'll make them to benefit their sick mental defects.

https://freedomproject.com/the-newman-report/1077-pedophilia-being-taught-as-sexual-orientation-in-california-schools?fbclid=IwAR3DpWQNX76A7wSeBmiXMVR-w1hVzuxW8dYQ7gQRkPlYFFBbO9-exjl0zHY

Consider: With “sexual orientation” increasingly becoming a legally protected category across almost half of the states already — with Congress working on it too — the implications of defining pedophilia and pederasty as such are hard to overstate. For instance, in California, “discrimination” based on “sexual orientation” is prohibited. If pedophiles simply have a different “sexual orientation,” does that mean schools are required to hire them?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought for sure that this had to be exaggerated...
The Dallas County DA, in pursuit of ‘criminal justice reform,’ will no longer prosecute ‘theft of necessary items' like food and diapers. It’s apparently open season on grocery stores and equal protection of the law.

Nope... https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-DA-John-Creuzot-addresses-city-council-members-about-his-plans-for-criminal-justice-reform-508922871.html

https://www.dallascounty.org/Assets...fficial-DACreuzotPoliciesLetter_April2019.pdf

And time and time again the following has been explained.
Although African Americans and people of other races use marijuana at similar rates, in Dallas County African Americans are three times more likely to be prosecuted for misdemeanor marijuana possession than are people of other races. After arrest, African Americans are assessed money bond at a higher rate for marijuana possession, and are assessed higher bond amounts than other races. African Americans are more likely to be convicted of marijuana possession once charged and are more likely to serve a jail sentence.
AAs commit OTHER crimes at higher rates. People that have been convicted of other crimes that then get busted for additional crimes (for instance pot crimes) get stricter punishments for those crimes. Repeat criminals should get compounding punishments.

But sure, lets call criminals getting busted for committing crimes at higher rates than others racism. 🙄

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Back when I was working the drug store if we caught you shoplifting, we would have to sign a paper saying you were caught with x number of products. You would later receive a fine that kept criminal prosecution off the table unless it was a lot of stuff, you threatened someone, or you refused to pay the fine. This was meant to keep the courts free for more important stuff. I have no issues bringing this program to other states or if it keeps minimal offenders out of jail.