"In the News" thread

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
That's only two counties over from me. People here tend to give no f#$%s about washington and coastal whining about gun control. Take away Memphis (and we wish someone would), and our state is incredibly gun-filled and safe. Coincidence?

My county is too busy arguing about property taxes and new schools to worry about symbolic resolutions, but I applaud Blount Co for giving the lib-o-crats a middle finger.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Alabama is giving your state a run for its money, nacho

https://newsbreakinglive.com/2019/05/20/alabama-public-television-refuses-to-air-gay-wedding-arthur-episode/

Alabama Public Television has reportedly chosen not to air an “Arthur” episode that depicts a gay wedding.

The popular children’s show aired an episode on May 13th that depicted Mr. Ratburn, the teacher on the show, getting married to another man in a wedding attended by Arthur and the other students. APT reportedly preempted the original airing by playing a rerun and will not be showing the episode.

“Parents have trusted Alabama Public Television for more than 50 years to provide children’s programs that entertain, educate and inspire,” APT Director Mckenzie said, “More importantly – although we strongly encourage parents to watch television with their children and talk about what they have learned afterwards – parents trust that their children can watch APT without their supervision. We also know that children who are younger than the ‘target’ audience for Arthur also watch the program.”

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
😲

https://www.wnd.com/2019/05/u-s-school-fails-student-for-refusing-to-recite-islamic-prayer/#Q8q3e3WXbhX5GsFr.99

“As a Christian and 11th-grader at La Plata High School in Maryland, Caleigh Wood was taught that ‘Most Muslims’ faith is stronger than the average Christian.’ She was also required to profess in writing, the Islamic conversion creed, ‘There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.’ Ms. Wood believed that it is a sin to profess by word or in writing, that there is any other god except the Christian God. She stood firm in her Christian beliefs and was punished for it. The school refused her request to opt-out or give her an alternative assignment. She refused to complete her anti-Christian assignment and consequently received a failing grade,” the legal team explained Wednesday.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How is it allowed? Because they no longer fear us. Because the people in all kinds of positions of power hate hate haaaaaaate Christianity more that anything else on this planet. They've been trying to destroy it for thousands of years. They hated Jesus for calling them out. I know what you're thinking, "What? Muslims don't have that much power." Correct. They are not who I'm referring to.

Christian white people (men in particular) have refused these peoples struggle for power more than any other group of people. This is why they will be demonized and persecuted until they are destroyed.

nofear.jpg

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
How is it allowed? Because they no longer fear us. Because the people in all kinds of positions of power hate hate haaaaaaate Christianity more that anything else on this planet. They've been trying to destroy it for thousands of years. They hated Jesus for calling them out. I know what you're thinking, "What? Muslims don't have that much power." Correct. They are not who I'm referring to.

Christian white people (men in particular) have refused these peoples struggle for power more than any other group of people. This is why they will be demonized and persecuted until they are destroyed.

View attachment 12332
Yup. If Christians started going "Deus vult" on people they might be left to their own devices. They, like society in general, have become too permissive.

Too much Mathew 5:39ing, when they should be Joel 3:10ing.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gawd I wish Trump would come out and tell israel to deal with its own problems. "No more aid, no more soldiers to die for you, no more weapons, nothing. If you want the greater israel project to happen, it's on you, not the American tax payers."

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
The Russians have been doing this a lot recently. Just a week or two ago, one of our planes (not off OUR coast, but I can't remember where exactly) was approached dangerously two or three times within as many hours....for no obvious reason. The Air Force made a point out of saying how dangerous, unprofessional and against generally accepted aviation rules their approach was. What is this, the Cold War all over again? Why the hell do they feel the need to show us how big their balls are???

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It's all bark and no bite. The russian navy is in shambles. They have exactly one carrier, which is in need of repairs with no functional dry dock to actually do them. If a war started, we'd kneecap everything they have except the subs in the first hour.

They're the maritime equivalent of the puffer fish. Act big and hope you scare the other guy b/c you've got nothing.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Just like in the movies, they'll defect. Their country is a barren wasteland of suck NOW... it doesn't take a genius to imagine what it'll be like after a war, even a conventional one. Even if they could win (whatever that would mean), why would they want to go back to that 3rd-world-posing-as-a-super-power shithole?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
https://uncensored.co.nz/2019/06/08...ban-only-530-of-300000-people-turned-guns-in/

Though this is mentioned...
“Disobey”might be a little strong, as most Kiwi gun owners are (typically) dragging their heels and waiting for clarity on the government “buyback” details.
and...
It’s also worth pointing out that those who have handed in their guns as part of the amnesty won’t get buyback compensation and that the details of the buyback haven’t been finalized yet, so less a case of mass disobedience and more a case of typical NZ government heel-dragging.
Minus compensation, isn't that simply confiscation?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Just a coincidence...

The timing of the attacks also raises questions.

They come as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is visiting Tehran, with the blessing of President Trump. On Wednesday Abe urged Tehran to avoid conflict at all costs and pledged to do his utmost to ease tensions. The tankers damaged on Thursday were carrying cargoes related to Japan, Hiroshige Seko, minister of Economy, Trade and Industry, said on the ministry's Twitter feed.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm not defending South Detroit here, but who can read this blurb and think anything except "of course he got shot".

"The fatal shooting of a suspect who allegedly emerged from his vehicle with a weapon after ramming the vehicles of approaching law enforcement officers sparked a clash between Memphis, Tenn., residents and police on Wednesday night, according to reports."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/memphis-police-officers-injured-in-unrest-following-shooting-reports

The protesters want this to be the next Ferguson, and I think they're choosing the wrong hill to die on, so to speak.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Can't trust a damn thing when you have Saudi and Israel itching for the US to obliterate Iran's military and influence in the region.
This! It screeeeeams false flag. It's Syria all over again. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, but when you have countries who want other countries destroyed so that they can have their land/resources and who will do anything to get it, you can't trust anyone in the area.

We need to get out of there. Screw 'greatest ally' or any other crap. "Sorry you war mongering muslims and jews, you're on your own."

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Saw this comment in regards to the tanker think and thought it good insight...

Right on schedule. They want a war, and we must oppose it.
The media tells you the threat is some strange foreign fight over oil. Expect the politicians to coalesce around this.
Your eyes tell a different story. The threat is to the south [the border] where we are being overrun. Do not lose focus.