"In the News" thread

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
If it makes you feel better the professionals still refer to recording as taping it. These days they barely use film.

People used to ask me to copy tapes all the time, finally I stopped after the 7 or 8 time recording Terminator 2. Never could really enjoy that movie after that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They're trying to ingrain in our brains that there is no greater evil than to be racist so that no one objects to ANYTHING about a race that isn't their own. And it's working. People (whites, if we're being honest) are so terrified of that label that they virtue signal HARD as not to appear racist. They advocate against their own better interests so as not be labeled. Me? I couldn't care less. Call me whatever you want. No one is going to get me self censor out of fear of a label.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
They're trying to ingrain in our brains that there is no greater evil than to be racist so that no one objects to ANYTHING about a race that isn't their own. And it's working. People (whites, if we're being honest) are so terrified of that label that they virtue signal HARD as not to appear racist. They advocate against their own better interests so as not be labeled. Me? I couldn't care less. Call me whatever you want. No one is going to get me self censor out of fear of a label.
What's comical is that the objections are coming from people who have zero fucking clue how to design a piece of electronics or have any practical technical knowledge. They just have hurt feelings.

If you've ever designed ANYTHING, you know the #1 enemy of your project is heat. And electronics are very often sealed in little boxes to keep them safe from water and other environmental issues, merely amplifying the heat problem. And thus the color of the outer shell, as well as 90% of the decisions you make about the exterior of the design are centered around reducing or dissipating heat. There is no doubt that any real robotics designer would make the exterior white or silver in order to keep their robot from shitting the bed the instant you take it into the sunlight.

But of course, raysis! It couldn't possibly be for practical reasons or, you know... physics. :rolleyes:

The larger/broader problem is that we're allowing the dumbest people in the room to lead the discourse.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They don't actually care if it's raysis or not. To be honest they probably don't actually believe it themselves. But the narrative NEEDS to be kept alive at all costs, even it's ridiculous. They just need to keep pounding everything is racist into our heads to create the illusion that it's the most evil, terrible thing to be...if you're white. "Well I'm certainly not racist! Let me prove it by voting for anyone but a white guy. Let me prove it by defending a non-white kid over my own kid. Let me prove it by saying a black Little Mermaid is brave and stunning. Let me prove it by insert something against own in-group preference."

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, I agree. It's just that most of the things they claim are "raysis" are soft decisions, made on the whims of people, easy to question, difficult to defend other than to say, "I made a choice without malice." This particular claim is just dumber than normal because there are very practical reasons for the design choices these people are simply too stupid to understand. It highlights how much they are grasping at straws to keep the narrative going.

However, I'm all for these people making stupid wild claims. It only goes to further discredit them, even if they don't know it. I like it when the bad actors self-identify.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It is funny how Trump cant get them to defend anyone he calls out, just because he called them out.

He should start saying more no nonsense things..

Trump: "I want cancer in this black person to be cured!"
Sanders: "We must not allow this racist to remove cancer from black people! He's always taking things from minorities!"

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm stunned to see the bastions of liberal journalism (I use the term loosely) have such a harsh take on Al. He's obviously a huckster, a race-baiter, and the worst form of opportunist, but I've never seen anyone on the left actually acknowledge it publicly.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
As gruesome as it would be, I’d need an HD close up to be sure he didn’t get Nick Fury’ed. This does seem mighty convenient for the guilty. Maybe a little too convenient... Just sayin’.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
As gruesome as it would be, I’d need an HD close up to be sure he didn’t get Nick Fury’ed. This does seem mighty convenient for the guilty. Maybe a little too convenient... Just sayin’.
Need to wait and see how many prison guards and paramedics turn up dead in their new Corvettes in the next few months. Fucker could easily pay the dozen people needed and slip off for a life on a private island anywhere in the world.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
How does one hang themselves on suicide watch? Did he hang himself with two bullets to the back of the head?
I guess that's what suicide watch means in that facility. He committed suicide and the guards were bribed to watch.

This can go in the "in the news" OR "conspiracy theories you actually believe" thread.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Was it G.I.*EDDIE who said he had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton...?
Nnnnnnope. If anything I'm the guy who said or agreed that he'd walk and all the bad guys he knows will walk. We're the cattle and they're the masters. Totally different rules for us.

I mean, he has information on them, he has/had it on all of the pedo/satanic elite, but it won't lead to any kind of justice.

I wouldn't be surprised if he offed himself to protect the cabal. Kind of like a cyanide pill to keep them getting info out of him.