ISIS

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Isn't this how world wars used to be started?
Yeah, Turkey and Russia is no joke right now...

I'll admit, after the shoot down of the Sukhoi and then that failed coup attempt, things are spiraling over there and it scares me a little. There's a whole lot of Russian firepower just across the border in Syria right now too...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Putin is saying the right things, saying this is an attempt to destroy their relations by radical islamists. I'm guessing Turkey is a big prize for Russia in a new Warsaw Pact way? The Sukoi, Erdogan saying taking out Assad was always the goal of Turkey's incursion and now this blatant assassination on camera by a police detective and yet Putin is playing it cool. I'd like to know what the long game is here.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I always wonder what it would be like to "wear the shoe on the other foot", and not come at things from an American perspective. It's impossible, but it would be interesting.

We always worry about Russia and think what they're doing is wrong.. but to the Russian people, is it the same? Obviously Communism was bad, for us and for them. Post USSR hasn't been great either for them, but do they.. I don't know, want to #MakeRussiaGreatAgain too?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I worked with a guy who was from Russia. He always tried to get me to go with him because it was supposedly so awesome. "Being from America, the chicks will be all over you!". I never went, but probably should've taken that opportunity for fully guided tour. Would've likely been awesome.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Alex Jones *snickers* says that Putin is saying it's a false flag. The globalists assassinated the diplomat to start a war to remain in power. The only thing that makes this interesting is the fact it was the same day the electorate was voting which somehow slipped my mind.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
You know they desperately wish they were. I don't watch the news, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if you told me that they at least speculated that it might be.
Hard to say, did they even report it?

I had to catch a live internet stream of Sky TV last night just to find out there was a 2nd attack in Spain while CNN continued to talk about racism.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah it says they didn't do something within a 10-day window so they had to let them off. Some of them are still on the hook for the death of a 3 year old, so that's something. They did say they can have a grand jury indict them for the other offenses to get them re-charged.