Jabba's Sail Barge Petition

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
http://t.co/DrNOzFa4

The title says it all. A large amount of collectors have been asking for it for years. Now, we've all gathered to make sure it gets done. Click and sign the petition.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
At least being a new mold, it'd be worth it....instead of the same item in a new box.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I thought I heard the Barge was on the table a couple of years back.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com

I think that was just a rumor, maybe a justified rumor, because the one sail barge figure came with a weapon that in the movie was attached to a rail on the barge. It has the clip but no vehicle or anything was ever made to attach it to. than Jabba came, made the rumors even more.

I'd like to see a rerelease of the Jabba palace as well. Think it was made in the POTF2 line. Id rather have that to put my Jabba in than a sail barge. But thats just me. lol.

Last edited:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011

I think that was just a rumor, maybe a justified rumor, because the one sail barge figure came with a weapon that in the movie was attached to a rail on the barge. It has the clip but no vehicle or anything was ever made to attach it to. than Jabba came, made the rumors even more.

Exactly.

When they had the Q&A, Banthaskull would throw in references to the 'soon to be released' Sail Barge, and it would give Hasbro a laugh. We were pretty persistent about it though...and now we're organized.

If shit figures like Yarna and the Ice Cream Maker Guy can get made thru petition...

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
We're good like that over there.

If something like this can get done, even on the smaller scale that will be needed, something along the lines of a Death Star playset wouldn't be far behind.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I seen pics of different mock ups, but I don't think they ever built anything more than a rough mock up.

If they went with the orginal 1 3D movie a year release with related toys then we could see it in 5 years. However since ep 1 toys ain't selling, they could definatly move up the timetable, but it would need to be a Christmas (The big Toy) release so we won't see it for at least 2 more years, if at all.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
It's too big to make into a toy. It would have to be grossly under scaled. They might be able to make it about the size of that new droid transport thing, but that's about it.

Last edited:

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
That is an awesome ass custom sail barge! That being said there is no way ?Hasbro will be able to make one that large and make a profit. On the other hand if they're willing to sell a huge ass Millennium Falcon for $250 than maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Hasbro is retarded to do it after all, but it wouldn't be a sound business venture.